Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Lady Who Demanded 20k Fom 'toaster' As Prove Of Love Nairaland Moniker - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Who Demanded 20k Fom 'toaster' As Prove Of Love Nairaland Moniker (2323 Views)

Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House / Lady Who Demanded N20k From Her 'Toaster' To Prove His Love For Her, Reacts / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Who Demanded 20k Fom 'toaster' As Prove Of Love Nairaland Moniker by Bambambiglo: 7:54am On Aug 18, 2018
So her nairaland moniker is stababy and she has been dishing out insults to peoples mothers. cheesy

Go through her previous comments and see for your self.

https://www.nairaland.com/stababy?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C6743044404
Re: Lady Who Demanded 20k Fom 'toaster' As Prove Of Love Nairaland Moniker by Mizk(f): 7:57am On Aug 18, 2018
cheesyWell-done detective, somebody give this man a medal for being a p***y
Re: Lady Who Demanded 20k Fom 'toaster' As Prove Of Love Nairaland Moniker by tstx(m): 7:58am On Aug 18, 2018
Monitoring spirits everywher
Re: Lady Who Demanded 20k Fom 'toaster' As Prove Of Love Nairaland Moniker by Caseless: 8:14am On Aug 18, 2018
Good job! She pretended to the amebo who went to tell her on instagram that her story is on Nairaland as if she's not a member.

Cheap olosho everywhere. She no fine sef.
Re: Lady Who Demanded 20k Fom 'toaster' As Prove Of Love Nairaland Moniker by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 18, 2018
grin grin
Re: Lady Who Demanded 20k Fom 'toaster' As Prove Of Love Nairaland Moniker by Caseless: 8:20am On Aug 18, 2018
Stababy has gone berserk after 13 years of membership. Nairaland guys sabi press people button.

Wetin d married man see for this girl that he trailed her for 2 months? Some men sef and their taste.
Re: Lady Who Demanded 20k Fom 'toaster' As Prove Of Love Nairaland Moniker by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 18, 2018
The only thing I find disturbing right now is that as at June 2005, she created a thread about "toasting"....

OK... It's nona my business. Yeah .

Live and let live it should be smiley
Re: Lady Who Demanded 20k Fom 'toaster' As Prove Of Love Nairaland Moniker by RevenGeMission: 8:57am On Aug 18, 2018
the button was pressed indeed
Caseless:
Stababy has gone berserk after 13 years of membership. Nairaland guys sabi press people button.

Wetin d married man see for this girl that he trailed her for 2 months? Some men sef and their taste.
Re: Lady Who Demanded 20k Fom 'toaster' As Prove Of Love Nairaland Moniker by Bambambiglo: 1:17pm On Aug 20, 2018
Mizk:
cheesyWell-done detective, somebody give this man a medal for being a p***y

Bitter feminist spotted

Awon cucumber gang grin

4 Likes

Re: Lady Who Demanded 20k Fom 'toaster' As Prove Of Love Nairaland Moniker by Bambambiglo: 1:18pm On Aug 20, 2018
Caseless:

She has deactivated the account grin

What a shame

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Demanded 20k Fom 'toaster' As Prove Of Love Nairaland Moniker by Bambambiglo: 1:20pm On Aug 20, 2018
Re: Lady Who Demanded 20k Fom 'toaster' As Prove Of Love Nairaland Moniker by Caseless: 1:43pm On Aug 20, 2018
Bambambiglo:

What a shame
grin grin don't mind that lady. She's out to take from men.

I love how she was handled here. cool
Re: Lady Who Demanded 20k Fom 'toaster' As Prove Of Love Nairaland Moniker by Mizk(f): 1:49pm On Aug 20, 2018
Bambambiglo:

Bitter feminist spotted

Awon cucumber gang grin
I am the bitter one, yet someone who isn't bitter can't give himself a break
Re: Lady Who Demanded 20k Fom 'toaster' As Prove Of Love Nairaland Moniker by Bambambiglo: 1:56pm On Aug 20, 2018
Mizk:
I am the bitter one, yet someone who isn't bitter can't give himself a break

At least she has deactivated her account cheesy one less feminist to disturb our ears

Very soon you and your likes will all be chased out starting from the cucumber gang leader pocohantas and cococandy

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Demanded 20k Fom 'toaster' As Prove Of Love Nairaland Moniker by Mizk(f): 1:58pm On Aug 20, 2018
Bambambiglo:

At least she has deactivated her account cheesy one less feminist to disturb our ears

Very soon you and your likes will all be chased out.

She's foolish for deactivating and you're foolish for disturbing my mentions with irrelevance
Re: Lady Who Demanded 20k Fom 'toaster' As Prove Of Love Nairaland Moniker by Bambambiglo: 2:00pm On Aug 20, 2018
Mizk:
She's foolish for deactivating and you're foolish for disturbing my mentions with irrelevance

I guess foolishness runs in your family that is why it is easy for you to call others that. smh

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Demanded 20k Fom 'toaster' As Prove Of Love Nairaland Moniker by Mizk(f): 2:04pm On Aug 20, 2018
Bambambiglo:

I guess foolishness runs in your family that is why it is easy for you to call others that. smh
You don't know my family so your guess reflects what you're experiencing with your own family, look for frustrated people like you to do this with, i don't talk to lunatics
Re: Lady Who Demanded 20k Fom 'toaster' As Prove Of Love Nairaland Moniker by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 20, 2018
Nairaland and FBI tinzs ehncheesy.. Never knew d lady dat demanded 20k frm a married man is even a nairalandercheesy.una don make d babe deactivate oocheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Demanded 20k Fom 'toaster' As Prove Of Love Nairaland Moniker by Bambambiglo: 2:36pm On Aug 20, 2018
Mizk:
You don't know my family so your guess reflects what you're experiencing with your own family, look for frustrated people like you to do this with, i don't talk to lunatics

Olosho can you now get the fuçk outta my front?

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Demanded 20k Fom 'toaster' As Prove Of Love Nairaland Moniker by Bambambiglo: 2:42pm On Aug 20, 2018
Orla234:
The only thing I find disturbing right now is that as at June 2005, she created a thread about "toasting"....

OK... It's nona my business. Yeah .

Live and let live it should be smiley

She has been doing her thing thirteen good years now and she isn't showing any sign of slowing down. What a pity sad
Re: Lady Who Demanded 20k Fom 'toaster' As Prove Of Love Nairaland Moniker by pocohantas(f): 2:47pm On Aug 20, 2018
Bambambiglo:

Very soon you and your likes will all be chased out starting from the cucumber gang leader poco hantas and coco candy

Is that what your mother uses? O ma se oo!!

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Demanded 20k Fom 'toaster' As Prove Of Love Nairaland Moniker by Bambambiglo: 2:55pm On Aug 20, 2018
pocohantas:

Is that what your mother uses? O ma se oo!!

All this evening newspapers and their gutter language.

And your papa bin dey happy say him don born pikin sad

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Demanded 20k Fom 'toaster' As Prove Of Love Nairaland Moniker by pocohantas(f): 2:56pm On Aug 20, 2018
Bambambiglo:

All this evening news embarassedpapers and their gutter language.

And your papa bin dey happy say him don pikin sad

Does it satisfy her? Don't be angry, please. I am asking, so I will know if I should try it out. How much own does she use? smiley

Bambambiglo:

My brother you're 100% correct. Some of them are already rearing their ugly heads in this thread cheesy

How do you feel now? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Demanded 20k Fom 'toaster' As Prove Of Love Nairaland Moniker by Bambambiglo: 3:00pm On Aug 20, 2018
pocohantas:

Does it satisfy her? Don't be angry, please. I am asking, so I will know if I should try it out. How much own does she use? smiley

Insulting my beautiful mom won't change the fact that you're a use and dump.

I can't roll in the mud with a pig by insulting your parents. They're probably regretting birthing a waste already.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Demanded 20k Fom 'toaster' As Prove Of Love Nairaland Moniker by pocohantas(f): 3:03pm On Aug 20, 2018
Bambambiglo:

Insulting my beautiful mom won't change the fact that you're a use and dump.

I can't roll in the mud with a pig by insulting your parents. They're probably regretting birthing a waste already.

Ahnahn, I only asked a question. Why are you getting worked up?

So, a beautiful mom trained you to come online and call people cucumber gang leader, waste and pigs? It doesn't add up.

Bambambiglo:

Judging from your character you were obviously raised by pigs.

I bet your parents lost you when you were an infant... SMH

LMAO!!! You are hurt right? That's good.
Have a nice day kiss

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Demanded 20k Fom 'toaster' As Prove Of Love Nairaland Moniker by Bambambiglo: 3:11pm On Aug 20, 2018
pocohantas:

Ahnahn, I only asked a question. Why are you getting worked up?

So, a beautiful mom trained you to come online and call people cucumber gang leader, waste and pigs? It doesn't add up.

Judging from your character you were obviously raised by pigs.

I bet your parents lost you when you were an infant... SMH

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Demanded 20k Fom 'toaster' As Prove Of Love Nairaland Moniker by Martin0(m): 4:20pm On Aug 20, 2018
Mizk:

come oo where you go hide since ehgrin
Re: Lady Who Demanded 20k Fom 'toaster' As Prove Of Love Nairaland Moniker by CAPSLOCKED: 6:41pm On Aug 20, 2018
lefulefu:
Nairaland and FBI tinzs ehncheesy.. Never knew d lady dat demanded 20k frm a married man is even a nairalandercheesy.una don make d babe deactivate oocheesy.
Bambambiglo:

What a shame

THERE ARE MANY MORE ALL OVER THIS FORUM CLAIMING BOSSES WHEN FOR REAL THEY GOT NOTHING.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Demanded 20k Fom 'toaster' As Prove Of Love Nairaland Moniker by Bambambiglo: 6:58pm On Aug 20, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

THERE ARE MANY MORE ALL OVER THIS FORUM CLAIMING BOSSES WHEN FOR REAL THEY GOT NOTHING.

My brother you're 100% correct. Some of them are already rearing their ugly heads in this thread cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Demanded 20k Fom 'toaster' As Prove Of Love Nairaland Moniker by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 10, 2018
YEYE POST
Re: Lady Who Demanded 20k Fom 'toaster' As Prove Of Love Nairaland Moniker by anochuko01(m): 4:45pm On Sep 10, 2018
shiit... its too messy in here!

(1) (2) (Reply)

With Your Phone Battery Percentage, How Close Are You To Get Married? / How Can I Build My Self Esteem / Ladies!!! Get In Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.