Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House (46934 Views)

Lady Who Demanded N20k From Her 'Toaster' To Prove His Love For Her, Reacts / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / Chidera Eggerue 'The Slumflower' On Saggy Boobs: "When Man Asks You Why Your.." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by Made4naijasite: 10:39am On Sep 16, 2019
A video which captured the heated argument between a social media user and a Nigerian prostitute has gone viral on social media.

Though where and when the video was released was not made available, however the commercial sex worker was heard saying "balance you what" as the man told her to give back some of the money he paid her over the attitude she put up after they arrived his apartment.

The unidentified lady however stood her ground, stating that the man should have told her the sex styles he wanted before taking her home. She told him to "add money" if he wants d*ggy and also rebuked him over the way he spoke to her. He ended up sending her out of his apartment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_KVWyutDhw

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/man-gets-angry-after-nigerian-hooker-he-took-home-demanded-for-more-money-for-different-style/

1 Share

Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by Nuclear99(m): 10:44am On Sep 16, 2019
What do you expect

2 Likes

Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by DBossNG(m): 11:37am On Sep 16, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by mgoenuycunb: 11:38am On Sep 16, 2019
shocked
Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 16, 2019
Ok great!
Ghanaian and sex sef shocked
Maybe nigga wants some "prone bone" stylelipsrsealed

At least he should get full satisfaction for his payment.

19 Likes

Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by farggie(m): 11:38am On Sep 16, 2019
Double wahala
Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by momodub: 11:38am On Sep 16, 2019
Hummm
Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by buygala(m): 11:38am On Sep 16, 2019
grin

Baba paid for Missionary and is expecting the girl to do 'Snake in the monkey shadow' grin

For those of you who are not in the Olosho Pickup business

'Overnight package' does not mean you are entitled to fvck her until her pussy starts overheating like Corrolla engine wey burn gasket angry
You are entitled to just one missionary round before bed and one 'good morning' missionary round before she leaves...anything extra is strictly on previous agreement or if she willingly gives you 'Jara' grin

Missionary style still applies to 'Short time' unless otherwise agreed

The honest truth is that it's my lodge mate in the uni named Cowbell who told me all these things smiley ...but I know you guys will not believe me... undecided

222 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by Jasen1(m): 11:38am On Sep 16, 2019
If you no fit pay no go carry oh
Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 16, 2019
Baba don buy market.

If you're interested in driving jobs around Lagos State, kindly join this WhatsApp groups for updated vacancies.

https:///C7YKHsOYWAx5j24b4dvb4I

https:///JD3Lgq5dPnU6lvZfZvMOz4
Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by Richdad50(m): 11:39am On Sep 16, 2019
shocked

He who sleeps with a harlot is not wise. He is likened to a man who prepares hot coal of fire only to put it on his head.

When you drive your penis into a woman, you go into her with your giftings, talents, and stars. And as you withdraw, you withdraw with them. With every motion, you open up an opportunity for the unthinkable, for a great steal. Perhaps a stranger or a woman with legions of unclean spirits, there the thief (spirits) lie in wait for the man with uncommon glory.

Son, not all women are worth the fun. I have counseled men who lost empowerment after a sexual encounter and I have heard of beautiful women whose vaginas are mouths of serpents. A good wife preserves your glory but a wayward woman trades away your future unknowingly.

Wisdom with Richdad

192 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by ruggedtimi(m): 11:40am On Sep 16, 2019
Ghana accent

11 Likes

Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by TechCapon(m): 11:40am On Sep 16, 2019
Lol, add more money kee you there

6 Likes

Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by lyriclekidd(m): 11:40am On Sep 16, 2019
Lol okay baby
Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 16, 2019
pesin dey carry olosho go house. this one's prick has cursed him
of course na some useless bloggers made up story and video las las

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by bmdmix: 11:40am On Sep 16, 2019
so ahshawo go make u loose hope look for gf.
so different style attract moni may d devil punish ur pussi

4 Likes

Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by kakameks: 11:41am On Sep 16, 2019
grin cheesy

So the thing is like DsTV packages.

Premium package. All styles and position available and BJ.
Compact Plus. Missionary and Doggie and BJ
Compact. Missionary and BJ
Family. Missionary only.

GoTV Basic. No need to comot cloth sef, after 5min you are done weather you cum or not.

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by erico2k2(m): 11:41am On Sep 16, 2019
wow she was surprised she was called a LovePeddler really angry angry angry

9 Likes

Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by AbujaAgent: 11:41am On Sep 16, 2019
They think we get money from trees

14 Likes

Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by realstars: 11:41am On Sep 16, 2019
Pls who is the director of this movie,
And who is the marketer, and when will it hit the market,

2 Likes

Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by Josev: 11:41am On Sep 16, 2019
What happen to hotel rooms? Some guys can do somehow when agro hits them

2 Likes

Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by makewetalk2: 11:41am On Sep 16, 2019
before things like this na shamfeul thing oh. men no day won make people no say dem day fvck prostitute. na bad name. today people celebrate these things. imagine.
this world don finish oh
the sad thing is that some sanctimonious swine will go about talking dirty how morally corrupt the western countries are. a neigbour of mine got a sapele girl pregant but his mother refused that he married the girl. because she is from sapele. they call them ndi mba mmiri in igbo. nigerians are racist sects of people.

in the same nigeria igbo men look down on south-southerners. they feel that they are morally decrepit.
and they teach the new generations this madcow disease culture. young nigerians are inflated with negative ideas. a very bad coutry. the people are misled by their cultures.

the best thing for nigeria is to destroy culture. it doesnt work. a culture that allows an elder to misbehave and he cannot be called to order. if you talk they will say na elderman. na daddy.

pastors day fvck people pikin ol. iman dem too day too same. no ever trust your pikin with any of those people oh. they have blood in their veins and evil in their hearts

16 Likes

Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by NOC1(m): 11:41am On Sep 16, 2019
This one weak me, every style get price?

2 Likes

Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by princemillla(m): 11:43am On Sep 16, 2019
End time....no shame whatsoever again. Someone is even proud of doing oloso. May God have mercy
Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 16, 2019
This is a very very awkward situation to find oneself in. I can imagine if someone comes into that room and ask both of them what the matter is and why the bad blood, they will start saying.....I paid for sex but she didn't let me do doggy, or I told him put on the condom and F my like that lol

DISTRESS SALES DEAL on a Lexus down my signature.
DISTRESS SALES DEAL on a Lexus down my signature.

2 Likes

Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by berrystunn(m): 11:43am On Sep 16, 2019
Oldest business

Too many will wish to watch the video

No free data lol

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

He Is My Jedi Jedi, She Is My Iyawo - Lady Shares Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos / Bride Wears Hijab On Wedding Day. See Beautiful Photos / Ghana Church Elder Found Dead In Guest House After Having Sex With A Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.