Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,651 members, 7,823,845 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

"Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff (78236 Views)

Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route / Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ / Nigeria Should Have Been Better Without You, Stop Complaining. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by tishbite41(m): 10:20pm On Aug 18, 2018
Igbos, stop fraternizing with Afonjas. stop building mansions. stop developing markets. think home. remember the east!!!

16 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Yyeske(m): 10:20pm On Aug 18, 2018
countryfive:

He will say his facebook account was hacked
Just imagine him calling for a genocide

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by NSK4U(m): 10:21pm On Aug 18, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

Who is stopping you flat.head Biafrans from leaving? Have you asked your leaders to support you? You are the ones deceiving yourselves. You parasitic Ibos should get da mess out! Nobody need you
hahhaaaa say dat to d ignorant. you don't want us yet you fought and still ready to fight another war just to keep us with you. for all indications, IGBOS can never even argue to b with you let alone fighting to keep unity with your tribe. you people are insecure and nothing without IGBOS, swallow d truth even though it's a big one!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by NSK4U(m): 10:21pm On Aug 18, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

Who is stopping you flat.head Biafrans from leaving? Have you asked your leaders to support you? You are the ones deceiving yourselves. You parasitic Ibos should get da mess out! Nobody need you
hahhaaaa say dat to d ignorant. you don't want us yet you fought and r still ready to fight another war just to keep us with you. for all indications, IGBOS can never even argue to b with you let alone fighting to keep unity with your tribe. you people are insecure and nothing without IGBOS, swallow d truth even though it's a big one!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by flames01: 10:21pm On Aug 18, 2018
mightyhazell:
well boasting has never killed anybody and will never be classified as a crime, but terrorism is,..

use the brain if u have one,... and what's with calling northerners terrorists u dimwit. I was referring to u and to u alone b4 u ran berserk,... calling a group of ppl terrorists

So, anyone who exposes your tribe to be arrogant, disrespectful and boastful must be a terrorist? You just proved your blindness boy. You sound more of a dimwit than the entire igbo tribe.

2 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by DEBJOCH1(m): 10:21pm On Aug 18, 2018
THIS GUY IS A THREAT TO MY LITTLE NIECE OVER THERE AT BU, MODE, I WILL BUY YOU A CARTON OF STAR BEER TO MAKE SURE YOU SPONSOR THIS TOPIC TO FRONT PAGE AND MAKE SURE THIS slowpoke IS THOUGHT A LESSON. THE GOVERNMENT IS SPENDING MILLION IN SENSITIZING THE PUBLIC ON THE DANGER OF HATE SPEECH, AND YET, SOME ONE WHO IS SUPPOSE TO BE A ROLE MODEL IS HERE SAYING THIS TRASH OF HATE SPEECH."OUT OF THE ABUNDANT OF THE HEARTH, THE MOUTH SPEAKS,", TOMORROW NOW THE slowpoke WILL BE LIKE STANDING IN THE CHURCH ALTER LIFTING AN ABOMINABLE HAND TO gOD. SHAME ON YOU. FOR THOSE SUPPORTING THIS LOSS TONGUE OF A GUY, I PITY UNA, COS ALL OF YOU ARE BIRDS OF SAME FEATHER.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by countryfive: 10:21pm On Aug 18, 2018
IFearGod:
Absolutely true!
I agree with him

U r a disgrace to ur moniker

5 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Yyeske(m): 10:22pm On Aug 18, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

Na lie! Did you criticise Ochero nnana when he called Yoruba people 'sophisticated morons'?
Yes I did and you can simply check my posts on that thread too
Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by resurgent2019: 10:22pm On Aug 18, 2018
proffemi:
This vile and reprehensible post should be condemned by all Nigerians, irrespective of tribe.
However, if, in doing so, you find yourself abusing all Yorubas (rather than the few individuals who may or may not deserve your ire), then you are no better than Mr. Ajibola.

As to whether Mr. Ajibola should lose his job, I think those making empty threats of withdrawing students or boycotting Babcock should keep quiet. He should, and probably will pay for the hate speech, but it will not be on account of your empty threats. It will be because no tribe should protect their sons who make such irresponsible statements (yes, I have Ochero nnanna on my mind).

He would not lose his job. That I can assure you. He is safely tucked in yorubaland. Nothing will happen to the man.
Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Adebowale89(m): 10:22pm On Aug 18, 2018
AfonjaSlaves:
this useless Afonjas nah them go say, I don't need Igbo , we don't want them, they are less important to us but anywhere Biafra is mention they will be the first to condemn it, this cowards from west what actually do they want

see this mumu? who your Biafra EPP? your Biafra na implementation of southwest development or what?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by chrisbaxtian(m): 10:22pm On Aug 18, 2018
Hungerbad on nairaland is also Igbophobic! Deep hatred for igbos will do you no good

5 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by tishbite41(m): 10:23pm On Aug 18, 2018
AfonjaSlaves:
this useless Afonjas nah them go say, I don't need Igbo , we don't want them, they are less important to us but anywhere Biafra is mention they will be the first to condemn it, this cowards from west what actually do they want
the thing tire me. na dem dey fear Biafra pass Hausa Fulani

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by ifiokjohn(m): 10:24pm On Aug 18, 2018
ItsMeAboki:
What hypocrites; Igbos have been saying worse in various social media platforms and especially through their Biafran Radio as well as their late Dilector Kanu - the latter's hate speeches against the Hausa Fulani and the president are quite legendary.

Igbos are only reacting to what their kinsmen routinely do to others on daily basis - you only have to sift through some of the posts here in Nairaland to see for yourself.

I say to them; what you sow is what you reap.
please be sincere, between you and the buhari, the dullard in chief who is more dull?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by resurgent2019: 10:24pm On Aug 18, 2018
NSK4U:

hahhaaaa say dat to d ignorant. you don't want us yet you fought and r still ready to fight another war just to keep us with you. for all indications, IGBOS can never even argue to b with you let alone fighting to keep unity with your tribe. you people are insecure and nothing without IGBOS, swallow d truth even though it's a big one!

It is pointless arguing with you guys on this Biafra issue. Just continue spewing whatever makes you sleep better at night.
Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by mightyhazell: 10:24pm On Aug 18, 2018
flames01:

So, anyone who exposes your tribe to be arrogant, disrespectful and boastful must be a terrorist? You just proved your blindness boy. You sound more of a dimwit than the entire igbo tribe.
ok dum..

enjoy your dumb moments,..

3 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by mrbaba18(m): 10:25pm On Aug 18, 2018
Dat man should b sacked he 4got we d igbos hold Nigeria economy any tribe dat reject us reject development nd good tngs

6 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by resurgent2019: 10:25pm On Aug 18, 2018
tishbite41:
the thing tire me. na dem dey fear Biafra pass Hausa Fulani

Continue placating yourself with your unfounded narrative.
Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by fergie001: 10:25pm On Aug 18, 2018
ChidiAlaigbo:

And where did you get this rubbish information? This useless chest beating, empty arrogant people.

Oh of course Radio Biafra is still on air.
If you know me,you will know I don't involve in this kind of tribal bashings......
Rule 2,lalasticlala

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by NSK4U(m): 10:25pm On Aug 18, 2018
Adebowale89:

see this abandoned chemical? I'm not responsible for your paucity of comprehension

so carry your grammatical bragging to educate your villagers

"hahaha e pain!"
go and hug book first
and stop disgracing your generation and that is if u have any!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by ifiokjohn(m): 10:25pm On Aug 18, 2018
Patrioticooduan:
He said the truth na. Why are these flat.heads crying? Nigeria is better without the flat.heads from Biafra.
Flat.heads are parasites. Let them carry their Biafra and go
then give them their country and stop sending ur feeble minded soldiers after them

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by proffemi: 10:26pm On Aug 18, 2018
resurgent2019:

He would not lose his job. That I can assure you. He is safely tucked in yorubaland. Nothing will happen to the man.
Resurgent, kindly stay off my mentions. I just don't think we share the same views on this. Thank you.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by DEBJOCH1(m): 10:27pm On Aug 18, 2018
Adebowale89:
he made a point but end it with inhumane statement

though we ain't responsible for Igbo war and loss so pouring hate on Yoruba most esp despite accommodating these people shouldn't have existed

that aside, all human deserve to live but their fact that they are something in this country is just one clownish thing about them. average Igbos we love to brag for nothing. na everything be achievement in their land

you don't expect me to praise you when you rubbish my region. they're the most hatred tribe and untrust tribe in Nigeria with their hate and instability
. ANOTHER IGBOPHOBIAN SPOTTED.

4 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Adebowale89(m): 10:28pm On Aug 18, 2018
ifiokjohn:
then let them go and stop begging for unity with dem. Na by force to be one.
M from the south and i tell you i understand why d Igbos chest beat, if it was the Hausas or Yorubas whose land was destroy i can bet they will neva hv risen back.
The igbos came back and are better than the people who fought and kill them just to keep them. Or is it a lie?

you fought back and rise back? and how is that Yoruba business. abi when u dey go una war you consult us? so why should your risen or not bother us?

if you people get shame u no suppose to dey talk about that war again. you think those innocent kids, that the fool led to their early grave would make the Biafra to come? with his selfish interest

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by meforyou1(m): 10:28pm On Aug 18, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

Did you condemn ochero nnana when he called Yorubas 'sophisticated morons'?
i am not a buhari media crew member that will be crawling round all media to see what what one says about anyone and reply.
Not aware of the statement you quoted. Though such insults against other tribes are condemnable to me in its entirety. It's similar to what joe igbokwe, an igbo man has insulted his fellow igbos, and similar to the insuts okorocha has been insulting igbos.
But this alaba own is different. It is hate speech taken overboard. He is calling for mutiny and extermination of igbos and must be addressed as such

5 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Patrioticooduan: 10:28pm On Aug 18, 2018
tigerclaws:
lalasticlala
You are calling your Ibo brother to ban me? Truth is always bitter, but swallow it
Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by franchasng: 10:28pm On Aug 18, 2018
resurgent2019:

Lol, I have never been employed my an igbos all through my working years.

I would really reject working with one.

Stop beating your chest unnecessarily. Most Yorubas just meet igbos on the streets. We hardly do anything with ya’all.

It’s remisniscent of the racial divide in America. Besides, most Yorubas stay in the their region. It is the igbos who are migrants on our land. I wonder how Yorubas will work under igbos in our own land.
I have at least 2 Yoruba employees on my payroll and if not for humanity, I will fire them on Monday for this angry

I can bet u or your family member is working for an Igbo person, swear with your life jobless boy angry

9 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by blackaxe78: 10:29pm On Aug 18, 2018
tishbite41:
Igbos, stop fraternizing with Afonjas. stop building mansions. stop developing markets. think home. remember the east!!!

Home is a forest

2 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Adebowale89(m): 10:29pm On Aug 18, 2018
tishbite41:

they won't hear. they prefer blaming other people for their woes
Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 18, 2018
midolian:
Some pipu sef..why would you hate a pissfull tribe as the Igbo? grin grin grin grin

Their reaction on this thread will further show how pissful and accommodating they are grin grin grin

the man just expressed what u have in ur mind about the igbos.

but we will still be around irrespective of what evil u harbour in ur mind.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by flames01: 10:29pm On Aug 18, 2018
mightyhazell:
ok dum..

enjoy your dumb moments,..

Flaaathead, your tribe is disrespectful and boastful. Even you are not denying it. grin.

The arrogance and stupidity of your useless and dumb tribe is making the world to hate your tribe. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by ifiokjohn(m): 10:29pm On Aug 18, 2018
resurgent2019:

Yorubas are indifferent to the Biafra struggle.

Take your supplications up north. They are the stumbling block to igbo freedom.
and the up north listen to u guys so pls talk to them. It not by force to be one

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:30pm On Aug 18, 2018
zinizta:

i agree Igbos leader said similar things but still it doesn't make it right...we are to follow good examples and not bad ones ....of all the great men from the Igbo ancestry na Kanu you dey mention...person wey never achieve anything for hin life....trying to gain global fame and by fanning embers of war

While Kanu was spilling his vile utterances many Igbos were hailing him and hardly was there any dissenting voice from the said community, especially the leadership, against him - till he began to threaten their elections.

In the same vain; if Kanu's utterances should be overlooked due to his lesser significant ancestry then why should Igbos not similarly overlook same from a mere Yoruba man of seemingly far lesser relevance?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (34) (Reply)

Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon / Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? / Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.