Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Please spell words correctly when you post and try to ... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please spell words correctly when you post and try to ... (5669 Views)

Why Cant You Post Your BF Or GF On Your Whatsapp Status? Read My Experience. / Should I Let Him Go Or Should I Stay And Try? / Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please spell words correctly when you post and try to ... by Mayhem999: 10:54pm On Feb 04, 2020
***** My Brother Said I should Not ask for Advice here but Nairaland is not bad after all. God bless you Guys So much Just a Few advice and I feel motivated to be a Better person ********

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please spell words correctly when you post and try to ... by nakaman: 11:09pm On Feb 04, 2020
tongue
Re: Please spell words correctly when you post and try to ... by punisha: 11:20pm On Feb 04, 2020
April is nearby, don't ruin everything you worked hard for just because of fun and adventures you feel will elude u if you don't have a bite.
That you got overwhelmed with guilt means you ain't morally bankrupt. A good sign I'd say bro.
Tryout the rest of your sexual escapade lists with your woman and keep office work official mbok no dey give d office girl chance to near you.

If u choose to continue, it will only end in tears. Flee!
Flee!!
Flee!!!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please spell words correctly when you post and try to ... by Brunosamel(m): 11:26pm On Feb 04, 2020
My Guy at least thank God you have woken up....
If you are a real man stand on your ground and tell her their truth... And give her good reason why you shouldn't be having short term pleasure...

I would have give you a hot slap had it mean you were next to me cuz you have forgotten the golden rules to never date someone of the same place of work...

Don't let konji kill the make you loose diamonds while chasing gold...

I rest my case
Mayhem999:
Let me be brief and politely add that I don't need kids jumping on this thread pliz.
We all mess up every now and then. Nobody is perfect. So I need only imperfect people advising me on how to go about this and not holistic and self righteous peeps.
I have been with my girl for 3years and we are getting married this April. So Last year July a new girl joined my office and we were just at hello-hi until towards d end of last yr.
Weeks ago we started talking and she started teasing me, sit on my laps when no one is around and quick kisses.
Same week we started talking, we ended in a hotel room after work.
She came wearing this see through jumpsuit with no bra and a jean jacket over. We did less talking and did the do and I, afterwards drove her to this fast food because she was hungry and on getting there the hand of her jumpsuit cut, so we found ourselves giggling and making jokes out of the situation and long story short I became intimate with her.
She was taking over my mind. Work was making it difficult, because I have to face her everyday.

She's crazy and alluring. Wild and adventurous. So we started chatting and effortlessly she became a part of me in a short period of time. We talk till 2-3am in the night. We even made a list of places to have sex in (she had practically done all. In a car, office etc and I haven't so it seemed fun to try out)
Now my girl is awesome and everything yhu will want in a woman. Prettier, loyal, funny, about to get a third degree, sound and intelligent, from a well to do home.
Yes obviously my village people are at work for me to suddenly forget every good thing in my woman and start looking for adventures with the new temp girl.
She wasn't making it any easy for me either. She has PhD in intense teasing.

So my foolish dick that I have successfully controlled for 29years will always react whenever she starts teasing.
Somehow the list of places we want to have sex has played out as we wrote them... Sex in her friends room and sex in the office.
Like I have no control over myself.

Well, Guilt caught up with me after I took a trip over the weekend with my woman for her cousins wedding. Tears filled my eyes as I realised I was ruining something God gave me freely.
I have come back to my senses if I should put it that way and I don't want anything to do with the temp girl.
Question is how can I end this disastrous relationship? Making her hate me is the idea I really want to go with, but we work together which will make the office seem like a war zone.
Then I recently am applying and have even interview for another job in another state.

Is she worth the stress of running that far away from cos I will have to come back on the weekends to my woman if that works out?

6 Likes

Re: Please spell words correctly when you post and try to ... by mumumugu(m): 11:34pm On Feb 04, 2020
Mayhem999:
Let me be brief and politely add that I don't need kids jumping on this thread pliz.
We all mess up every now and then. Nobody is perfect. So I need only imperfect people advising me on how to go about this and not holistic and self righteous peeps.
I have been with my girl for 3years and we are getting married this April. So Last year July a new girl joined my office and we were just at hello-hi until towards d end of last yr.
Weeks ago we started talking and she started teasing me, sit on my laps when no one is around and quick kisses.
She came wearing this see through jumpsuit with no bra and a jean jacket over. We did less talking and did the do and I, afterwards drove her to this fast food because she was hungry and on getting there the hand of her jumpsuit cut, so we found ourselves giggling and making jokes out of the situation and long story short I became intimate with her.
She was taking over my mind. Work was making it difficult, because I have to face her everyday.

She's crazy and alluring. Wild and adventurous. So we started chatting and effortlessly she became a part of me in a short period of time. We talk till 2-3am in the night. We even made a list of places to have sex in (she had practically done all. In a car, office etc and I haven't so it seemed fun to try out)
Now my girl is awesome and everything yhu will want in a woman. Prettier, loyal, funny, about to get a third degree, sound and intelligent, from a well to do home.
Yes obviously my village people are at work for me to suddenly forget every good thing in my woman and start looking for adventures with the new temp girl.

So my foolish dick that I have successfully controlled for 29years will always react whenever she starts teasing.
Somehow the list of places we want to have sex has played out as we wrote them... Sex in her friends room and sex in the office.

Well, Guilt caught up with me after I took a trip over the weekend with my woman for her cousins wedding. Tears filled my eyes as I realised I was ruining something God gave me freely.
I have come back to my senses if I should put it that way and I don't want anything to do with the temp girl.
Question is how can I end this disastrous relationship? Making her hate me is the idea I really want to go with, but we work together which will make the office seem like a war zone.
Then I recently am applying and have even interview for another job in another state.

Is she worth the stress of running that far away from cos I will have to come back on the weekends to my woman if that works out?

NEVER MAKE HER HATE YOU, AN ANGRY GIRL CAN GO AT ANY LENGHT INCLUDING SPIRITUALLY TO HURT YOU.

you gradually opened the gate.now gradually close it back.
tell her you need to be professional in the office as rumors have it that there are secret cameras watching.

If everything fails, threaten to resign from the wirk

13 Likes

Re: Please spell words correctly when you post and try to ... by proclinician: 11:37pm On Feb 04, 2020
Use knife and stab the living hell out of her. Once she dies your problems are solved. You can then live happily everafter.

1 Like

Re: Please spell words correctly when you post and try to ... by bell1255: 11:40pm On Feb 04, 2020
Just tell everybody in your office you've bleeped her n how freaky she is n she will hate u...

1 Like

Re: Please spell words correctly when you post and try to ... by HarunaWest(m): 11:59pm On Feb 04, 2020
I hope she is aware that your getting married on. If she is, then no wahala, continue shining her Congo, even after wedding, continue. Just make sure your wife doesn't find out. Marriage is a different ball game trust me, if you loose this kinda crazy chick, you will definitely regret it.. She's a keeper don't dump her except she's ready to walk away.

9 Likes

Re: Please spell words correctly when you post and try to ... by Mayhem999: 12:06am On Feb 05, 2020
Brunosamel:
My Guy at least thank God you have woken up....
If you are a real man stand on your ground and tell her their truth... And give her good reason why you shouldn't be having short term pleasure...

I would have give you a hot slap had it mean you were next to me cuz you have forgotten the golden rules to never date someone of the same place of work...

Don't let konji kill the make you loose diamonds while chasing gold...

I rest my case

Believe me i never knew it will take that turn so quick. I don't know what came over me. I have never cheated on my woman till this. I read of such stories but never thought it can be me someday. I am ashamed of myself.

2 Likes

Re: Please spell words correctly when you post and try to ... by Mayhem999: 12:07am On Feb 05, 2020
proclinician:
Use knife and stab the living hell out of her. Once she dies your problems are solved. You can then live happily everafter.

Children were not permitted on this thread.

9 Likes

Re: Please spell words correctly when you post and try to ... by Mayhem999: 12:15am On Feb 05, 2020
mumumugu:

NEVER MAKE HER HATE YOU, AN ANGRY GIRL CAN GO AT ANY LENGHT INCLUDING SPIRITUALLY TO HURT YOU.

you gradually opened the gate.now gradually close it back.
tell her you need to be professional in the office as rumors have it that there are secret cameras watching.

If everything fails, threaten to resign from the wirk

Thank u so much bro.
I told her we had cameras in the office but that did not stop the office sex when it happened. I have threatened to move to another city and working on it but I just don't know if it's the right thing to do

1 Like

Re: Please spell words correctly when you post and try to ... by Mayhem999: 12:16am On Feb 05, 2020
punisha:
April is nearby, don't ruin everything you worked hard for just because of fun and adventures you feel will elude u if you don't have a bite.
That you got overwhelmed with guilt means you ain't morally bankrupt. A good sign I'd say bro.
Tryout the rest of your sexual escapade lists with your woman and keep office work official mbok no dey give d office girl chance to near you.

If u choose to continue, it will only end in tears. Flee!
Flee!!
Flee!!!

Thank u sir.
I am fleeing oooo

1 Like

Re: Please spell words correctly when you post and try to ... by Mayhem999: 12:18am On Feb 05, 2020
HarunaWest:
I hope she is aware that your getting married on. If she is, then no wahala, continue shining her Congo, even after wedding, continue. Just make sure your wife doesn't find out. Marriage is a different ball game trust me, if you loose this kinda crazy chick, you will definitely regret it.. She's a keeper don't dump her except she's ready to walk away.

Sir, no offense but you disgust me.

5 Likes

Re: Please spell words correctly when you post and try to ... by Nobody: 12:20am On Feb 05, 2020
Go to hell and kiss kiss kiss!!!!!!
Re: Please spell words correctly when you post and try to ... by Nobody: 1:24am On Feb 05, 2020
I had a similar experience also. The adventure was so wild and fun that I even started thinking of replacing her with my babe. However, after a while the flaws started coming out. This girl now became a burden and a liability. And we worked in the same office. Fortunately for me she was an intern.
I had to manage her till she left the office then I ghosted her. As for your case, just start withdrawing. Become distant and decline any after office engagement. It wouldn't be easy but she will gradually get the message.
For those who think dating an office girl is all about enjoying quickie etc, please think twice. Office romance should be avoided at all cost.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please spell words correctly when you post and try to ... by HarunaWest(m): 2:07am On Feb 05, 2020
Mayhem999:

Sir, no offense but you disgust me.
I disgust you me?
Who is already cheating on his fiancee?
Me or you?

Dey there dey deceive yourself, last last you will conform.

5 Likes

Re: Please spell words correctly when you post and try to ... by Mayhem999: 4:29am On Feb 05, 2020
AshiraWealthy:
Go to hell and kiss kiss kiss!!!!!!

Creature of hell you can crawl back from wherever you came out from.
Re: Please spell words correctly when you post and try to ... by Mayhem999: 4:33am On Feb 05, 2020
Gaggi:
I had a similar experience also. The adventure was so wild and fun that I even started thinking of replacing her with my babe. However, after a while the flaws started coming out. This girl now became a burden and a liability. And we worked in the same office. Fortunately for me she was an intern.
I had to manage her till she left the office then I ghosted her. As for your case, just start withdrawing. Become distant and decline any after office engagement. It wouldn't be easy but she will gradually get the message.
For those who think dating an office girl is all about enjoying quickie etc, please think twice. Office romance should be avoided at all cost.

This looks workable. I pray i don't ruin it by trying to be nice again to her. Cos i am so nice to a fault and always want to help everyone whenever i can. I will give this a try
Thank u sir.
Re: Please spell words correctly when you post and try to ... by Mayhem999: 4:34am On Feb 05, 2020
HarunaWest:

I disgust you me?
Who is already cheating on his fiancee?
Me or you?

Dey there dey deceive yourself, last last you will conform.

I asked for advise not pointing accusing fingers
Re: Please spell words correctly when you post and try to ... by dingbang(m): 5:09am On Feb 05, 2020
Continue with the girl.
Re: Please spell words correctly when you post and try to ... by fanmilk: 5:42am On Feb 05, 2020
OK. Like you rightly said, you want imperfect people to advice you... Good, am one so let me drop my one cent here. grin

You see, what you feel right now for your colleague at work is complete LUST!
Apart from the adventurous nature of how she wants you to do the do in places u never envisage, you did not state any other thing about her, like being smart , intelligent, e. t. c. See bro, this thing you are seeing in her now is SHORT TERM! But your bae on the other hand has Qualities that may last a lifetime. Its obvious u are an adventurous person, so why don't you show your Bae what you want, you will be surprise she may even be more adventurous than you! She may have been hiding that part from you so that you don't see her as a loose Girl!! Try it.

As for that misisi at your work place, you have gat to use your head bro, to gradually withdraw from her and show professionalism in your work!!! Office romance often time end in DISASTER!!!! Because when the matter go CAST!! , You will regret ever having that ADVENTURE!

PEACE!

5 Likes

Re: Please spell words correctly when you post and try to ... by Nobody: 5:47am On Feb 05, 2020
Mayhem999:

Bro, you know, when Pastor Adeboye tweeted some weeks ago how he told one of his sons to fire his secretary, people called him all sorts of names.

The thing now here is, trust me, she's not worth it. All those places she has had sex are places where she has done it with people before you. She destroys.

I like the idea that you want to make her hate you, but not the one you want to run because of her. Making her hate you is you confronting the issue while moving is you avoiding it. Which doesn't make it go away. Because I believe you are there first, and should have an upper hand in that office, use it against her.

Also Bro, what if you run and met even a worse situation in your new office, will you keep running? Fight back to save yourself Bro. Your lovely woman certainly doesn't deserve this.

8 Likes

Re: Please spell words correctly when you post and try to ... by Nobody: 5:54am On Feb 05, 2020
This one big pass me, goodluck bro. undecided

Re: Please spell words correctly when you post and try to ... by Mayhem999: 6:29am On Feb 05, 2020
mikezuruki:

Bro, you know, when Pastor Adeboye tweeted some weeks ago how he told one of his sons to fire his secretary, people called him all sorts of names.

The thing now here is, trust me, she's not worth it. All those places she has had sex are places where she has done it with people before you. She destroys.

I like the idea that you want to make her hate you, but not the one you want to run because of her. Making her hate you is you confronting the issue while moving is you avoiding it. Which doesn't make it go away. Because I believe you are there first, and should have an upper hand in that office, use it against her.

Also Bro, what if you run and met even a worse situation in your new office, will you keep running? Fight back to save yourself Bro. Your lovely woman certainly doesn't deserve this.

You are correct and like i mentioned before meeting me, she has had sex in all the places we listed to try out. I think I was caught up in the thrills and never felt regrets at first. Not blaming this girl in anyways. I was too stupid ti allow this happen. I don't even allow girls chat me until she happened and for the first time I have gone days now without chatting her which is a good breathe of air. Staying will not be easy buti have gotten one or two moral support to stay and not run and I'm really grateful sir.

1 Like

Re: Please spell words correctly when you post and try to ... by Mayhem999: 6:31am On Feb 05, 2020
fanmilk:
OK. Like you rightly said, you want imperfect people to advice you... Good, am one so let me drop my one cent here. grin

You see, what you feel right now for your colleague at work is complete LUST!
Apart from the adventurous nature of how she wants you to do the do in places u never envisage, you did not state any other thing about her, like being smart , intelligent, e. t. c. See bro, this thing you are seeing in her now is SHORT TERM! But your bae on the other hand has Qualities that may last a lifetime. Its obvious u are an adventurous person, so why don't you show your Bae what you want, you will be surprise she may even be more adventurous than you! She may have been hiding that part from you so that you don't see her as a loose Girl!! Try it.

As for that misisi at your work place, you have gat to use your head bro, to gradually withdraw from her and show professionalism in your work!!! Office romance often time end in DISASTER!!!! Because when the matter go CAST!! , You will regret ever having that ADVENTURE!

PEACE!

cry[color=#000000][/color]
Thank you!
Re: Please spell words correctly when you post and try to ... by Nobody: 6:48am On Feb 05, 2020
proclinician:
U dey crase oo
Re: Please spell words correctly when you post and try to ... by missimelda01(f): 7:01am On Feb 05, 2020
I don't think making her hate you would work, what if she blackmails you? You could loose your fiancée and even your job. Have you tried having a conversation with her? Also try acting cold towards her with the excuse of being professional since it's a work environment. I also think you should confess to your fiancée, it's funny how women have it somewhere at the back of their heads that a man would always cheat in a long distance relationship, she might forgive you, don't begin your marriage on a foundation of lies.. good luck.

3 Likes

Re: Please spell words correctly when you post and try to ... by Nobody: 7:13am On Feb 05, 2020
Mayhem999:

You are correct and like i mentioned before meeting me, she has had sex in all the places we listed to try out. I think I was caught up in the thrills and never felt regrets at first. Not blaming this girl in anyways. I was too stupid ti allow this happen. I don't even allow girls chat me until she happened and for the first time I have gone days now without chatting her which is a good breathe of air. Staying will not be easy buti have gotten one or two moral support to stay and not run and I'm really grateful sir.

Stay put. Continue like this, and with time, she'll get the memo. You shall overcome Bro. But don't run.
Re: Please spell words correctly when you post and try to ... by Nobody: 7:23am On Feb 05, 2020
missimelda01:
I don't think making her hate you would work, what if she blackmails you? You could loose your fiancée and even your job. Have you tried having a conversation with her? Also try acting cold towards her with the excuse of being professional since it's a work environment. I also think you should confess to your fiancée, it's funny how women have it somewhere at the back of their heads that a man would always cheat in a long distance relationship, she might forgive you, don't begin your marriage on a foundation of lies.. good luck.

He didn't mention it was a long distanced one. Neither did the office lady know that The Abobi has a fiancee. Confession is not needed. That is an extreme case. Even the office lady I'm sure is not the kiss and tell type. It's just her game, except when pregnancy sets in, then one could be talking about blackmail.

I may not be surprised that not only OP does she sleep with in the office. Since it has occurred to op, let him just go back to focus on his life. Before a temporal fun will ruin his opportunity of a lifetime. Because good women scarce mehn.

1 Like

Re: Please spell words correctly when you post and try to ... by missimelda01(f): 7:40am On Feb 05, 2020
You sound so sure, do you know the office lady in question? Don't underestimate ladies, that's all I can say.
mikezuruki:

He didn't mention it was a long distanced one. Neither did the office lady know that The Abobi has a fiancee. Confession is not needed. That is an extreme case. Even the office lady I'm sure is not the kiss and tell type. It's just her game, except when pregnancy sets in, then one could be talking about blackmail.

I may not be surprised that not only OP does she sleep with in the office. Since it has occurred to op, let him just go back to focus on his life. Before a temporal fun will ruin his opportunity of a lifetime. Because good women scarce mehn.
Re: Please spell words correctly when you post and try to ... by dmgr(m): 7:51am On Feb 05, 2020
Alot has been said up their in which u could pick one or two and apply..

Firstly don't run because of the situation on ground, if not for anything stay and tackle the problem for the sake of your upcoming wedding and the wonderful woman u have, because running won't even solve the problem and it might end bring problem btw u and your woman.

I believe all that has happened, happened because u gave consent to it so start by gradually redrawing your self from that lady and make the relationship u have with her completely professional, and make sure u stand on your ground coz its not going to be easy but it's very much possible .
Re: Please spell words correctly when you post and try to ... by StrikeBack(m): 7:52am On Feb 05, 2020
Find a way to make her stumble on your wedding invitation

Thank me later

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys,has A Lady Ever Toast You,how Did You Felt And What Was Your Reply. / It’s Why Men Are Chasing Us – Swahili Woman Says As She Shows How She... (video) / Ogbeni! See How This Aboki Man Dey Rock This Fine Girl Ass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.