Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,679 members, 7,851,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:09 PM

Jonathan Did Not Rescue Any Girls – Chibok Parents - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Did Not Rescue Any Girls – Chibok Parents (11489 Views)

Call Tinubu Like Jonathan Did To Buhari, Ohanaeze Tells Atiku, Obi / What Goodluck Jonathan Did To Me In 2015 – Amaechi / If Jonathan Did What Buhari Did In Osun, Oshiomhole Won’t Be A Former Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Did Not Rescue Any Girls – Chibok Parents by Linus199(m): 2:22pm On Aug 19, 2018
Corrinthians:
grin grin

Watch how the same emotional people who lashed out at PMB just last week over the UN report saying monies were given to secure the release of the girls make a volte face and claim it is all prpropaganda, and not a single soul was abducted. grin

Jonathan was an ineffectual president and vice President, unlike our amiable Ag President Osinbajo and his Oga at the top, Sir Mohamadu Buhari. grin
grin
Corrinthians:
grin grin

Watch how the same emotional people who lashed out at PMB just last week over the UN report saying monies were given to secure the release of the girls make a volte face and claim it is all prpropaganda, and not a single soul was abducted. grin

Jonathan was an ineffectual president and vice President, unlike our amiable Ag President Osinbajo and his Oga at the top, Sir Mohamadu Buhari. grin
you better start pretending to be normal
Re: Jonathan Did Not Rescue Any Girls – Chibok Parents by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 2:22pm On Aug 19, 2018
Reuben Abati is yet to desist from lying. God bless PMB!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Did Not Rescue Any Girls – Chibok Parents by sureheaven(m): 2:22pm On Aug 19, 2018
GEJ the ineffectual buffoon.

Very corrupt president, he was said stealing of #250 to 300m is mere stealing not corruption.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Did Not Rescue Any Girls – Chibok Parents by Corrinthians(m): 2:23pm On Aug 19, 2018
Moneyspeakingz:
Are you daft? have you ever been daft? have u ever been called daft? if yes to any of these questions,then you are daft indeed. Did you c where Jonathan made any statement,so why calling him a liar? shmmmmmm
See how pained you are because they called him a liar. Is he not a fat liar? Are you being paid to defend him?

You people curse Buhari Day and night around here but can't stand someone saying hello to Jonathan. Yet you call others zombies. grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Did Not Rescue Any Girls – Chibok Parents by Corrinthians(m): 2:24pm On Aug 19, 2018
Linus199:
;Dyou better start pretending to be normal
Mr LieNus. Mind ya business. grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Did Not Rescue Any Girls – Chibok Parents by lexsals4real(m): 2:25pm On Aug 19, 2018
sholatech:
I personally Know about three Chibok girls sent to USA for studies before GEJ left office. One was even interviewed on BBC Hausa..
How comes only u personally know about that r u among the abductors..make una release those girls to their parents from the so called USA studies .. how could they make something secret at least they should have informed the parents if it is true they have such rescue...Scam Abati...

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Did Not Rescue Any Girls – Chibok Parents by san316(m): 2:25pm On Aug 19, 2018
sholatech:
I personally Know about three Chibok girls sent to USA for studies before GEJ left office. One was even interviewed on BBC Hausa..
You forgot that some of them escaped when they were being transported by BH

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Did Not Rescue Any Girls – Chibok Parents by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 2:26pm On Aug 19, 2018
4601CE:
Bla bla bla .
Cry me a lagoon

One spotted, you will soon be deported to North.
Re: Jonathan Did Not Rescue Any Girls – Chibok Parents by Linus199(m): 2:29pm On Aug 19, 2018
Corrinthians:
Mr LieNus. Mind ya business. grin
oh sorry i forgot nairaland is the only business you have
Re: Jonathan Did Not Rescue Any Girls – Chibok Parents by Khed: 2:29pm On Aug 19, 2018
Your gullibility and stupidity no be for here oo.

I tire for your assertion. Wetin be Yoruba Muslims and Northern Christians? No be your fault sha, you be pig �.

NgwaManNaija4LF:
My advise to Northern Christians, move back south and we will then send on loan all the Yoruba muslims to North...they are our problem here the way muslims from the North are probelm to you guys over there.

Marry and stay along religious line.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Did Not Rescue Any Girls – Chibok Parents by xcuggsm(m): 2:29pm On Aug 19, 2018
Lomprico2:
That's because buhari did not want to release them for him.
ABEG TALK AM MAKE THEM HEAR! ALL THOSE BRAINWASHED PEOPLE PLAYING OUSTRICH !!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Did Not Rescue Any Girls – Chibok Parents by Fariq: 2:30pm On Aug 19, 2018
sholatech:

Those are chibok girls that escape same day of their abduction. Some of them climb trees.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Did Not Rescue Any Girls – Chibok Parents by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 19, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:

One spotted, you will soon be deported to North.
Stop blabbing
Sucker

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Did Not Rescue Any Girls – Chibok Parents by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 2:31pm On Aug 19, 2018
Khed:
Your gullibility and stupidity no be for here oo.

I tire for your assertion. Wetin be Yoruba Muslims and Northern Christians? No be your fault sha, you be pig �.

You are the real pig here... if you are so pained go and die...House negro.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Did Not Rescue Any Girls – Chibok Parents by King44(m): 2:31pm On Aug 19, 2018
The parent were either paid to lie by APC or they were not among the lucky ones who got their child back thus pained. That doesn't change the fact that bihari is a dissapointment for me I don't know about others sha
Re: Jonathan Did Not Rescue Any Girls – Chibok Parents by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 2:34pm On Aug 19, 2018
4601CE:
Stop blabbing
Sucker

No, you've nothing left to suck again..
Re: Jonathan Did Not Rescue Any Girls – Chibok Parents by Linus199(m): 2:34pm On Aug 19, 2018
King44:
The parent were either paid to lie by APC or they were not among the lucky ones who got their child back thus pained. That doesn't change the fact that bihari is a dissapointment for me I don't know about others sha
you have said it all
Re: Jonathan Did Not Rescue Any Girls – Chibok Parents by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 2:36pm On Aug 19, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:
My advise to Northern Christians, move back south and we will then send on loan all the Yoruba muslims to North...they are our problem here the way muslims from the North are probelm to you guys over there.

Marry and stay along religious line.
wink

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Did Not Rescue Any Girls – Chibok Parents by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 2:39pm On Aug 19, 2018
KanuJEWSarePIGS:

wink

Is that your momma and poppa right there?
Re: Jonathan Did Not Rescue Any Girls – Chibok Parents by Makanjuola89: 2:41pm On Aug 19, 2018
Moneyspeakingz:
Are you daft? have you ever been daft? have u ever been called daft? if yes to any of these questions,then you are daft indeed. Did you c where Jonathan made any statement,so why calling him a liar? shmmmmmm
Na you daft pass oga

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Did Not Rescue Any Girls – Chibok Parents by ManirBK: 2:41pm On Aug 19, 2018
Moneyspeakingz:
True talk JEG killed many people instead of rescueying them.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Did Not Rescue Any Girls – Chibok Parents by donb06: 2:43pm On Aug 19, 2018
I thought these parents were called out to be identified. During the past administration.. Now they are trouping out.. Principal refused to be identified, parents refused to be identified, teachers of the school rfused to be identified..even WAEC refused to release the names and photo of these girls.... Jona abeg enjoy yaself no be create this scam called Nigeria...AWOLOWO is the only person that has categorised Nigeria to my satisfaction.. .. HE SAID. "NIGERIA IS NOT A NATION BUT A GEOGRAPHICAL SPACE"
Re: Jonathan Did Not Rescue Any Girls – Chibok Parents by Cajal(m): 2:44pm On Aug 19, 2018
North east is 100%...for PMB
More than half of North Central
The whole of the sw
Whole of the north west

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Did Not Rescue Any Girls – Chibok Parents by bobolistica(m): 2:45pm On Aug 19, 2018
ManirBK:
Parents of more than 200 schoolgirls abducted by Boko Haram in 2014 have refuted claims by Reuben Abati, presidential spokesperson under ex-President Goodluck Jonathan, that the Federal Government under the former leader had rescued many of the girls.
The former aide had disclosed, during a television interaction with Femi Adesina, President Muhammadu Buhari’s special adviser on media and publicity, on Wednesday, that the girls were sent to study in the United States and the United Kingdom after their release.
He said the then National Security Adviser (NSA), Sambo Dasuki, advised Jonathan against publicising the release so as not to reveal the girls’ identities.
He asked Adesina to verify his assertion from the DSS and the nation’s intelligence agency.
While the two security outfits have yet to react to Abati, the chairman of Chibok Parents’ Association, Yakubu Nkenke, yesterday denied that any of the Chibok girls was found by the Jonathan administration.
He said it was under the present administration that secured the release of 107 of the girls from the captors.
Nkenke said even Amina Ali, the first among the abducted girls to be found, breathed the air of freedom after Buhari came to power.
The parents expressed disgust at such a comment, saying Abati could only make sense if he meant that he and other officials of the Jonathan government freed some of the girls and held them away from their parents.
“Does he mean they rescued some of the Chibok girls and are keeping them somewhere? If that is what he means, then they should immediately release the girls to us.
“What we know is that the Buhari regime negotiated for and secured the release of all the girls we have with us now. Soon after their release, I was called to Abuja to identify them. These girls are currently at the American University of Nigeria, Yola under federal government’s full scholarship.”
Nkenke called for continued efforts on the part of the Federal Government to free the remaining 112 girls still in captivity, saying some of the parents were traumatized while 32 had died.
“We thank Baba Buhari for his commitment to get the girls, yet we call for more efforts to free the remaining girls,” he said.
https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/jonathan-did-not-rescue-any-girls-chibok-parents-266451.html

this story is a lie... cooked by people that wants to
hide the truth
Re: Jonathan Did Not Rescue Any Girls – Chibok Parents by philiancoop(m): 2:48pm On Aug 19, 2018
OK. so, what are you trying to say
Re: Jonathan Did Not Rescue Any Girls – Chibok Parents by Ahmeduana(m): 2:49pm On Aug 19, 2018
Am sure this statement didn't emanates from the chibok parents.
Re: Jonathan Did Not Rescue Any Girls – Chibok Parents by Mystiquefia: 2:49pm On Aug 19, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
but watch how a nyamuri flat.head that has never steped out of enugu state contradict him and blame Buhari for the assertion
Hahaha!!! Nyamuri Flat Head

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Did Not Rescue Any Girls – Chibok Parents by TGM2015: 2:53pm On Aug 19, 2018
sholatech:
Yes, this may be true but remember there are many girls who escaped during the raid, some escape on way, wandered in the forest before they were seen,... but none was rescued by Nigerian government/army.

So during Jonathan time, the rescued girls were through personal efforts of the girls and not government efforts.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Did Not Rescue Any Girls – Chibok Parents by oladele00(m): 2:54pm On Aug 19, 2018
Sai baba till 2023
Re: Jonathan Did Not Rescue Any Girls – Chibok Parents by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 19, 2018
ManirBK:
Hahaha Jonathan still telling lies? Okay, the answer is from the parents of Chibok girls but no other.Agogoro Drunkad master always a failure Sai Baba Buhari!!!

But seriously, money is just paper. Why isn't buhari circulating this money. Which is more important to have a good standard of living or to grow a large foreign reserve.
Re: Jonathan Did Not Rescue Any Girls – Chibok Parents by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 19, 2018
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

World Bank Backs FG On Petrol Subsidy Removal / YPP Declares Ifeanyi Ubah As The Party's Anambra Governorship Candidate / Subsidy Probe: Reps Say 23 Oil Firms Unknown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.