Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,503 members, 7,850,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:22 AM

Jonathan Did Not Rescue Any Girls – Chibok Parents - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Did Not Rescue Any Girls – Chibok Parents (11486 Views)

Call Tinubu Like Jonathan Did To Buhari, Ohanaeze Tells Atiku, Obi / What Goodluck Jonathan Did To Me In 2015 – Amaechi / If Jonathan Did What Buhari Did In Osun, Oshiomhole Won’t Be A Former Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Did Not Rescue Any Girls – Chibok Parents by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 4:13pm On Aug 19, 2018
KanuJEWSarePIGS:

wink

I don't know that you are a fool before, why all the pigs picture..Since your family sell pigs, you can join them i'm not interested.
Re: Jonathan Did Not Rescue Any Girls – Chibok Parents by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 4:19pm On Aug 19, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:

I don't know that you are a fool before, why all the pigs picture..Since your family sell pigs, you can join them i'm not interested.

wink

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Did Not Rescue Any Girls – Chibok Parents by cosmos1440: 4:22pm On Aug 19, 2018
sholatech:
I personally Know about three Chibok girls sent to USA for studies before GEJ left office. One was even interviewed on BBC Hausa..

another liar spotted.
#EXPOSE THE LIARS
Re: Jonathan Did Not Rescue Any Girls – Chibok Parents by Jaideyone(m): 4:37pm On Aug 19, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:
My advise to Northern Christians, move back south and we will then send on loan all the Yoruba muslims to North...they are our problem here the way muslims from the North are probelm to you guys over there.

Marry and stay along religious line.
pls exclude the south west out of your foolish plans.

my father was born a Muslim and we have Muslims in my family. we are not religious fanatics in the south west. I'm currently preparing my stomach for the sallah feast just a couple of days away even though I'm a Christian.

that's religious tolerance. keep your extremism in your region
Re: Jonathan Did Not Rescue Any Girls – Chibok Parents by Hassan080196(m): 4:49pm On Aug 19, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:
My advise to Northern Christians, move back south and we will then send on loan all the Yoruba muslims to North...they are our problem here the way muslims from the North are probelm to you guys over there.

You're just stupid. Despicable element. How many are you Christians in the South West sef?! In population, Muslims are still more in numbers than you in the South West so shut the hell up.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Did Not Rescue Any Girls – Chibok Parents by RevenGeMission: 5:45pm On Aug 19, 2018
I still have comments from some Lying bastards on this forum from 4-5 years ago At first, they claimed Buhari Orchestrated the kidnap ,
later they started claiming no girl was kidnapped when Mitchel Obama joined the BBOG campaign, they said She was paid

But today when the truth is let out of the bag , they be forming Buhari has hand in it

They insulted Buhari for paying for the Dapchi girls' release , so i ask, why didn't Jonathan pay for their release even though economy was boo,omg . they simply change the topic telling you how Buhari is ineffectual

I am ashamed to share the country with some people , walahi talahi

US sent US Marines to help battle against Boko haram, the same idiots said Boko haram is a Nigerian Problem and will be dealth with in Nigerian way , thus they sent the marines packing

Corrinthians:
See how pained you are because they called him a liar. Is he not a fat liar? Are you being paid to defend him?

You people curse Buhari Day and night around here but can't stand someone saying hello to Jonathan. Yet you call others zombies. grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Did Not Rescue Any Girls – Chibok Parents by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 5:50pm On Aug 19, 2018
Hassan080196:

You're just stupid. Despicable element. How many are you Christians in the South West sef?! In population, Muslims are still many than you in the South West so shut the hell up.

Who is this muslim pig from North, please face North and forget south because we don't have dirty muslims here like over there...Idiot.

Are you mad or what, whole of Ekiti and Ondo Christians, Lagos 85 percent Christians, Osun 65 percent, Ogun 72 percent and so on..so where did this pig got the numbers of rascal muslims in your dream South West, please face the desert and forget about us here..Ewu.
Re: Jonathan Did Not Rescue Any Girls – Chibok Parents by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 5:55pm On Aug 19, 2018
KanuJEWSarePIGS:

wink

You should have said your father and mother are all pigs, if you want people who hates you to be around, that's not the rascal way to act because we can't be the same till Christ come...OK.
Re: Jonathan Did Not Rescue Any Girls – Chibok Parents by Calers: 6:03pm On Aug 19, 2018
Jonathan the drunker
Re: Jonathan Did Not Rescue Any Girls – Chibok Parents by maryalloy(f): 6:03pm On Aug 19, 2018
they shouldn't worry those that capture them will bring them back. shhe na propaganda we're watching
Re: Jonathan Did Not Rescue Any Girls – Chibok Parents by Kingspin(m): 6:14pm On Aug 19, 2018
ManirBK:
It is barely five months from the next presidential elections in Nigeria. Unlike four years ago, there are no mass visits to Aso Rock Villa to collect inducements to support a desperate reelection bid._
_As at this time in 2014, musicians, actors, thugs, militants, ethnic militias, political jobbers, pressmen, comedians, bloggers, market women, traditional rulers, party chieftains, prostitutes, herbalists, pastors, witches and wizards were besieging the presidential villa to receive settlement in order to support the reelection bid of the government that was in power then._
_The president himself was hosting some. The then first lady was hosting some. The National Security Adviser became a government ATM. Today nothing of that sort is happening and all of those cretinous characters who enjoyed the booty back then are upset. They're upset because the feeding bottle was removed four years ago. That's why they will NEVER like Buhari. It is no longer business as usual. And I am happy and proud to have been part of the movement that upset the apple cart. No regrets!_
_If you're still not seeing CHANGE, go get yourself some spiritual glasses. You need them.
So this is change? Chai you did this to some Nigerians.
Re: Jonathan Did Not Rescue Any Girls – Chibok Parents by hmuhammad(m): 6:45pm On Aug 19, 2018
sholatech:
I personally Know about three Chibok girls sent to USA for studies before GEJ left office. One was even interviewed on BBC Hausa..
were they rescued?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Did Not Rescue Any Girls – Chibok Parents by Eldee54321(m): 6:47pm On Aug 19, 2018
Another political propaganda frm d opposition party
Re: Jonathan Did Not Rescue Any Girls – Chibok Parents by hmuhammad(m): 6:49pm On Aug 19, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:

very very childish talk
Re: Jonathan Did Not Rescue Any Girls – Chibok Parents by hmuhammad(m): 6:51pm On Aug 19, 2018
Brains1990:
This does not change the fact that Buhari is the worst president of all time.
eyyah, he will govern till 2023 and Igbos will die of heart attack

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Did Not Rescue Any Girls – Chibok Parents by OYAY(m): 7:09pm On Aug 19, 2018
sholatech:

They were not rescued but escaped in transit with their own effort.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Did Not Rescue Any Girls – Chibok Parents by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 8:23pm On Aug 19, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:

You should have said your father and mother are all pigs, if you want people who hates you to be around, that's not the rascal way to act because we can't be the same till Christ come...OK.

grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Did Not Rescue Any Girls – Chibok Parents by WhoRUDeceiving: 8:25pm On Aug 19, 2018
All Ijaw people, you see how they (NIGGER AREA) are treating your son and your people with lies and propaganda..
Re: Jonathan Did Not Rescue Any Girls – Chibok Parents by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 19, 2018
sholatech:

Those where the escapees now
Re: Jonathan Did Not Rescue Any Girls – Chibok Parents by Hassan080196(m): 10:34pm On Aug 19, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Who is this muslim pig from North, please face North and forget south because we don't have dirty muslims here like over there...Idiot.

Are you mad or what, whole of Ekiti and Ondo Christians, Lagos 85 percent Christians, Osun 65 percent, Ogun 72 percent and so on..so where did this pig got the numbers of rascal muslims in your dream South West, please face the desert and forget about us here..Ewu.

First of all mr ignoramus fool, I'm a Yoruba Muslim in case you don't know. The northern muslims you termed dirty ehn, majority of them are gon feed your dumb ass.

In your despicable mind and myopic view, you think you're more in numbers than the muslims. I'm from Ibadan and even schooling in Lagos so don't try selling me bullshit. How dare you compare yourself to a Muslim that has more than a wife and give birth to many children to you people that has just one wife and still doing family planning on top?! The next time you wanna comment, use your brain instead of your big skull.
Re: Jonathan Did Not Rescue Any Girls – Chibok Parents by deScifa(m): 8:06am On Aug 20, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

Twisting people's words is what you cows are good at...Or maybe you zombies lack comprehension power!
In either case, it's your business..

Lol this is what happens when you let emotions overide your sense of good judgement and everything about you is nothing but hatred. The Caption says Chibok parents denies rescue of there own kids during President GEJ era and you are here there shouting conspiracy...that the Elders conspired with Northern elders....oya answer this question was the parents parent of your conspiracy theory?..if not how come they are denying the release of there own kids which you are insisting was released If yes why will they support the dehuminsation of there own kids....sounds like something you would have done isn't it
Re: Jonathan Did Not Rescue Any Girls – Chibok Parents by deScifa(m): 8:23am On Aug 20, 2018
Hassan080196:

First of all mr ignoramus fool, I'm a Yoruba Muslim in case you don't know. The northern muslims you termed dirty ehn, majority of them are gon feed your dumb ass.

In your despicable mind and myopic view, you think you're more in numbers than the muslims. I'm from Ibadan and even schooling in Lagos so don't try selling me bullshit. How dare you compare yourself to a Muslim that has more than a wife and give birth to many children to you people that has just one wife and still doing family planning on top?! The next time you wanna comment, use your brain instead of your big skull.

I don't understand it. They just vomit rubish from there brains. Lol
Re: Jonathan Did Not Rescue Any Girls – Chibok Parents by Hassan080196(m): 6:53pm On Aug 20, 2018
deScifa:

I don't understand it. They just vomit rubish from there brains. Lol

Abi o... May Allah save us from their pest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Autogas, Modular Refinery: PMB Making Conquests Steadily, Surely / Buhari Yet To Fill Cabinet Positions One Month After Resignation Of Ministers / How Kano Hisbah Oppresses And Brutalizes The Poor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.