Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,704 members, 7,851,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:36 PM

Jonathan Did Not Rescue Any Girls – Chibok Parents - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Did Not Rescue Any Girls – Chibok Parents (11491 Views)

Call Tinubu Like Jonathan Did To Buhari, Ohanaeze Tells Atiku, Obi / What Goodluck Jonathan Did To Me In 2015 – Amaechi / If Jonathan Did What Buhari Did In Osun, Oshiomhole Won’t Be A Former Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Did Not Rescue Any Girls – Chibok Parents by Okoroawusa: 2:57pm On Aug 19, 2018
sholatech:
I personally Know about three Chibok girls sent to USA for studies before GEJ left office. One was even interviewed on BBC Hausa..
Those were the girls that escaped the attack on their school or jumped down from the vehicles conveying them.

No girl was rescued until Buhari came into office.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Did Not Rescue Any Girls – Chibok Parents by buhariguy(m): 2:58pm On Aug 19, 2018
dlondonbadboy:
Nigeriansare pass this already...we knew what happened but we are pass this...
Buhari, northern elders and some chibok elders conspired to frustrate Jonathan.
This girls were moved to the house of a top northern politician immediately after they were kidnapped.

When mamaPeace asked the chibok parents to come, none came.
The borno state governor was responsible for the kidnap. He along with his boys(Bokoharam) used the chibok story to embarass Jonathan.

But we are pass that...
We are only asking for Leah to return home to us..Enough of persecution of christains.
what kind of grammar is this?
Nigeriansare pass this, we are pass that.

You are confused.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan Did Not Rescue Any Girls – Chibok Parents by monkautos(m): 3:00pm On Aug 19, 2018
Nairaland and APC supporters ... How is this news.. And the Chibok parents forgot to talk about the other girls that are still missing but Quick to tell us what happened in 2014...it seems jonathan is the only thing that fuels APC supporters
Re: Jonathan Did Not Rescue Any Girls – Chibok Parents by dlondonbadboy: 3:06pm On Aug 19, 2018
buhariguy:

You are confused.

Go to school first. Then we can talk.
Re: Jonathan Did Not Rescue Any Girls – Chibok Parents by thanki410(m): 3:08pm On Aug 19, 2018
Buhari's tenure made us have the girls but took our economy away..... Argue with your finger nails
Re: Jonathan Did Not Rescue Any Girls – Chibok Parents by Sleekfingers: 3:13pm On Aug 19, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:
My advise to Northern Christians, move back south and we will then send on loan all the Yoruba muslims to North...they are our problem here the way muslims from the North are probelm to you guys over there.

Marry and stay along religious line.

Another religion mofo spotted. Hatred and stupidity is embedded in your brain. So Christians are saints abi?

Christianity and Islam are the religions of fools.

And for you saying Yoruba Muslims thunder fire you.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Did Not Rescue Any Girls – Chibok Parents by obowunmi(m): 3:15pm On Aug 19, 2018
sholatech:
I personally Know about three Chibok girls sent to USA for studies before GEJ left office. One was even interviewed on BBC Hausa..

Don't mind BokoHoram Buhari and his Fulani Herdsmen who orchestrated the entire thing to force GEJ out of power.
Re: Jonathan Did Not Rescue Any Girls – Chibok Parents by Mystiquefia: 3:15pm On Aug 19, 2018
Slexyangel:

But seriously, money is just paper. Why isn't buhari circulating this money. Which is more important to have a good standard of living or to grow a large foreign reserve.

Circulate Money To You For What Services Rendered Exactly?? You Lie!! You Can't Sit In Your House 247 And Expect The Government To Spoon Feed You Like It Was During Gej's Regime. If You Want To Improve Your Standard Of Living, Then Get Ur A$$ Up And Make Something Meaning Out Of Your Life. On That Ground The Government Can Support You With Finances, Subsidies And Favourable Policies.
#LazyNigerianYouth

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Did Not Rescue Any Girls – Chibok Parents by semyman: 3:16pm On Aug 19, 2018
Worst buffoon ever
Re: Jonathan Did Not Rescue Any Girls – Chibok Parents by buhariguy(m): 3:16pm On Aug 19, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

Go to school first. Then we can talk.
buhariguy:

You are confused.
and the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist will be mocking themselves that buhari is a dullard.
Buhari speak and write far better than the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Bia-fra terrorist

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Did Not Rescue Any Girls – Chibok Parents by wildernessVoice: 3:19pm On Aug 19, 2018
How can GEJ release girls that he didn't kidnapped. Their abductors release them to gain cheap political image and rewarded the principal with commissioner appointed. The also rewarded their own bring back our girls frontier with MD NPA.
Re: Jonathan Did Not Rescue Any Girls – Chibok Parents by Mystiquefia: 3:19pm On Aug 19, 2018
monkautos:
Nairaland and APC supporters ... How is this news.. And the Chibok parents forgot to talk about the other girls that are still missing but Quick to tell us what happened in 2014...it seems jonathan is the only thing that fuels APC supporters

Did You Even Bother To Go Through The News Inorder To Undastand The Genesis Of The Whole Fracas?
Re: Jonathan Did Not Rescue Any Girls – Chibok Parents by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 3:21pm On Aug 19, 2018
Sleekfingers:

Another religion mofo spotted. Hatred and stupidity is embedded in your brain. So Christians are saints abi?

Christianity and Islam are the religions of fools.

And for you saying Yoruba Muslims thunder fire you.

Fire your generation yoruba muslim.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Did Not Rescue Any Girls – Chibok Parents by dlondonbadboy: 3:23pm On Aug 19, 2018
buhariguy:
and the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist will be mocking themselves that buhari is a dullard.
Buhari speak and write far better than the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Bia-fra terrorist

Buhari, just like you speaks English like Hausa. So dumb, he doesn't know his left from his right.
Whenever he is interviewed, th3 interviewer would ask baba one question, saibohary would completely go off tanget and be bickering about another thing.

If we check well, Buhari might actually be mad.
Re: Jonathan Did Not Rescue Any Girls – Chibok Parents by Pataricatering(f): 3:35pm On Aug 19, 2018
4601CE:
Bla bla bla .
Cry me a lagoon
don’t mind them - they are desperately trying to divide yorubas along religious lines !

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Did Not Rescue Any Girls – Chibok Parents by ashjay001(m): 3:36pm On Aug 19, 2018
sholatech:

Those ones escaped ni, bros!
Re: Jonathan Did Not Rescue Any Girls – Chibok Parents by deScifa(m): 3:39pm On Aug 19, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:
My advise to Northern Christians, move back south and we will then send on loan all the Yoruba muslims to North...they are our problem here the way muslims from the North are probelm to you guys over there.

Marry and stay along religious line.

Y'all should keep decieving your selves. There's nothing like Yoruba Muslim or Yoruba Christian. In every yoruba family you will find Christian, Muslim, traditionalist and athiest who have and will forever coexist peacefully.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Did Not Rescue Any Girls – Chibok Parents by Oblang(m): 3:41pm On Aug 19, 2018
dlondonbadboy:
This girls were moved to the house of a top northern politician immediately after they were kidnapped.

The borno state governor was responsible for the kidnap. He along with his boys(Bokoharam) used the chibok story to embarass Jonathan.

But we are pass that...
We are only asking for Leah to return home to us..Enough of persecution of christains.

But when the Leah is rescued nw, u will start saying it was arrangement btw Buhari and some northern leaders..

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Did Not Rescue Any Girls – Chibok Parents by dlondonbadboy: 3:43pm On Aug 19, 2018
Oblang:

But when the Leah is rescued nw, u will start saying it was arrangement btw Buhari and some northern leaders..

Tell that dumb dumb of a president to rescue Leah the Christian girl, you don't play dumb politics with people's life...
Re: Jonathan Did Not Rescue Any Girls – Chibok Parents by deScifa(m): 3:43pm On Aug 19, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

But we are pass that...

So Chibok elders conspired with Chibok parents, Buhari and Northern elders to kidnap there own kids, rape and dehumanise them...listen to your self again!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Did Not Rescue Any Girls – Chibok Parents by deScifa(m): 3:45pm On Aug 19, 2018
Khed:
Your gullibility and stupidity no be for here oo.

I tire for your assertion. Wetin be Yoruba Muslims and Northern Christians? No be your fault sha, you be pig �.

Lol
Re: Jonathan Did Not Rescue Any Girls – Chibok Parents by Oblang(m): 3:46pm On Aug 19, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

Tell that dumb dumb of a president to rescue Leah the Christian girl, you don't play dumb politics with people's life...

Dumb..tell me who is playing politics when in one hand u claim it was arranged to score political point and on the other hand u call for the release...
Re: Jonathan Did Not Rescue Any Girls – Chibok Parents by dlondonbadboy: 3:50pm On Aug 19, 2018
Oblang:

Dumb..tell me who is playing politics when in one hand u claim it was arranged to score political point and on the other hand u call for the release...

Ofcourse, dapchi kidnap was arranged by Buhari and his legion of zombies but cos Leah the christain girl is a christain, worshippers of Allah refused to release her...
How come they released all the other Muslims except Leah? Supporters of evil. Tell your dumb Boss to release Leah.

Dumbu!
Re: Jonathan Did Not Rescue Any Girls – Chibok Parents by deScifa(m): 3:51pm On Aug 19, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

Your job as fools is to twist everything you read and make fool of yourselves. Where did you read that I said chibok elders conspired with chibok parents? Did I say anything like that?
Comprehension palaver

Lol read what you wrote again.....this time slowly and try to comprehend your self...then u will come to know who is folly.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Did Not Rescue Any Girls – Chibok Parents by dlondonbadboy: 3:53pm On Aug 19, 2018
deScifa:

Lol read what you wrote again.....this time slowly and try to comprehend your self...then u will come to know who is folly.

Twisting people's words is what you cows are good at...Or maybe you zombies lack comprehension power!
In either case, it's your business..
Re: Jonathan Did Not Rescue Any Girls – Chibok Parents by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 19, 2018
Mystiquefia:

Circulate Money To You For What Services Rendered Exactly?? You Lie!! You Can't Sit In Your House 247 And Expect The Government To Spoon Feed You Like It Was During Gej's Regime. If You Want To Improve Your Standard Of Living, Then Get Ur A$$ Up And Make Something Meaning Out Of Your Life. On That Ground The Government Can Support You With Finances, Subsidies And Favourable Policies.
#LazyNigerianYouth

I know you just want to quote me to feel good.
Re: Jonathan Did Not Rescue Any Girls – Chibok Parents by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 4:02pm On Aug 19, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Is that your momma and poppa right there?

wink

Re: Jonathan Did Not Rescue Any Girls – Chibok Parents by Felixv: 4:03pm On Aug 19, 2018
the only thing that phd drunkard did was get drunk all day ---i wonder whether he even knew where the girls where

phd pdp --lol

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Did Not Rescue Any Girls – Chibok Parents by Mystiquefia: 4:05pm On Aug 19, 2018
Slexyangel:

I know you just want to quote me to feel good.
Nay, To Correct Your Unreasonable And Nauseating Sense Of Entitlement.
Re: Jonathan Did Not Rescue Any Girls – Chibok Parents by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 4:06pm On Aug 19, 2018
KanuJEWSarePIGS:

wink

You are either mad,stupid or suffering from inferiority complex..what is my business with all the trash you sent; do you think i'm an illegal immigrant like you to this country.
Re: Jonathan Did Not Rescue Any Girls – Chibok Parents by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 4:10pm On Aug 19, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:

You are either mad,stupid or suffering from inferiority complex..what is my business with all the trash you sent; do you think i'm an illegal immigrant like you to this country.

wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ikwerre Are Not Igbos, BRACED Counters Amaechi's Claim That Ikwerres Are Igbos / 2023: Buhari Not Interested In Delivering Transparent Polls To Nigerians ― Wike / ​Governor Ugwuanyi Visits Bigard Memorial Seminary, Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.