Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,594 members, 7,816,469 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Please Help Am Married But I Have Strong Feelings For My Sister’s Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Am Married But I Have Strong Feelings For My Sister’s Boyfriend (4221 Views)

12 Signs She Has Developed Strong Feelings For You / 12 Signs He Is Developing Strong Feelings For You / South African Lady Goes On A Picnic Date Alone With Her Sister's Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Am Married But I Have Strong Feelings For My Sister’s Boyfriend by Timson01(m): 2:50am On Jan 15, 2020
Dear Nairalanders,
My younger sister is 38 years old. I am 44. We have been praying for her to get married for so long. You can imagine our happiness when she told us she was in a relationship about 4 months ago.My sister as never been so happy and it looks like things are serious with the guy. She sent a picture of the guy on our family group chat and that was when I recognized the guy that she was dating.To cut the long story short,she is dating the guy who dis-virgined me at age 17. He was 15 years. 2 years younger than me but he was my first. We hid the relationship then cos we were in secondary school. I was in SS2 and he was in SS 1.But after secondary school,we dated until my 300 level in school. Still hiding our relationship cos he was not yet in school cos of JAMB. I was a little ashamed to be dating a guy not yet in school.Eventually,I moved on to other people and did not keep in touch with him. However,I met him about 3 years ago. I was already married to someone else but seeing him brought back such strong feelings. And to make matters worse,I was having issues in my marriage at that time.We had an affair for almost 2 months before we broke up again. I have not seen him in 2 years. My sister and him met about 4 months ago and they are dating. I do not know how to tell my sister …so I reached out to him to ask him what he is doing with my sister.He was like,if he cant have me,he wants my sister. That he is in love with her…that she reminds him of me…I feel like telling my sister that he may not really like her as she thinks but he is only trying to get back at me. But he says if I do,he will tell my husband about our affair.Since then,I have kept quiet. But my conscience is bugging me. I pretend to be smiling around him but I hate him so much. This hate actually,if I must confess is a deep urge for him. A deep longing for him.He has promised to keep quiet about us if I also keep quiet. That nobody needs to know. But anytime am around him…or even thinking about him..am messed up. He gives me that knowing look. I cant even let him come near me…I get wet instantly..This guy knows I have a weakness for him and him being around me is totally making me loose my mind. I get all kinds of arousal around him or thinking about him. Sometimes I wish I could marry him.My sister just announced in the group chat that he gave her an engagement ring…I could not sleep. I want my sister to be happy…she deserves it. But what do I do….I have strong feelings for this guy.I do not want to be around him or I do not know what will happen.Please advise me on what to do. Telling my sister is out of the question cos if I do,this guy will ruin my marriage. He has pictures of us during the affair. Should I just keep quiet and stay out of their way?
I am confused…please advice me.
Please your candid advise is needed

1 Like

Re: Please Help Am Married But I Have Strong Feelings For My Sister’s Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:58am On Jan 15, 2020
The guy in question does not know what love is. If he really loves your sister, your sister would remind him of herself and Noone but her... Then you, to think that you are married!! Do you know anyone in the military particularly army that can give you a dirty reseting slap? If you do thats your solution.. If you don't, speak up and save your sister a lifetime of regret and let him do his worst.. With time the stigma would fade off.. From your post I guess you haven't even disclosed your infidelity to your husband and that is so bad.. I wonder if some of you really know what marriage truly is...

5 Likes

Re: Please Help Am Married But I Have Strong Feelings For My Sister’s Boyfriend by AryEmber(f): 3:18am On Jan 15, 2020
Ori ti gbale! You don't need advice, what you need is loads of insults!

9 Likes

Re: Please Help Am Married But I Have Strong Feelings For My Sister’s Boyfriend by Bola146(f): 3:49am On Jan 15, 2020
AryEmber:

God go bless you, I wouldn't blame her because she is so lucky to married...

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Am Married But I Have Strong Feelings For My Sister’s Boyfriend by kunlesufyan(m): 4:06am On Jan 15, 2020
What's the title of this movie?

1 Like

Re: Please Help Am Married But I Have Strong Feelings For My Sister’s Boyfriend by OTayobami(m): 4:12am On Jan 15, 2020
Ha! at 38 you want to talk? Don't spoil her joy o, just try to avoid the guy even if it means moving somewhere far (you and your family) after this, you can confess to your husband jeje, the deed's been done and nothing can be done to change it.........
I don't care about your rubbish feelings for him or whether you get wet or not, sorry to say o but since ti ori yin o pe! My own is that nothing should happen to your sister's happiness.
If you like don't heed to advice and do that thing to wa lokan yin because as am seeing you can still sleep with him at this moment

4 Likes

Re: Please Help Am Married But I Have Strong Feelings For My Sister’s Boyfriend by RoyalBlu(f): 5:27am On Jan 15, 2020
The smoothness of this story sha...

Even a nollywood producer will query this kinda script cheesy

OP it's well o. Do unto others as you want to be done to you.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help Am Married But I Have Strong Feelings For My Sister’s Boyfriend by sweetonugbu: 5:49am On Jan 15, 2020
If you using Nairaland to test if the script is marketable let me tell you the truth it's not, all the ladies in nollywood has played this part more than ten times, please don't torment Nigerians with the same story again.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help Am Married But I Have Strong Feelings For My Sister’s Boyfriend by Tastemoney(m): 6:04am On Jan 15, 2020
38 and 44
sugar mummies tongue
Re: Please Help Am Married But I Have Strong Feelings For My Sister’s Boyfriend by uthlaw: 6:14am On Jan 15, 2020
I want to also tell a story but I'm not a story teller!
Re: Please Help Am Married But I Have Strong Feelings For My Sister’s Boyfriend by lilmax(m): 6:23am On Jan 15, 2020
How do we access this kind of okafors law

Is it level 3 or what?

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Am Married But I Have Strong Feelings For My Sister’s Boyfriend by Xanderlex: 6:25am On Jan 15, 2020
Selfish desires of human beings.
Re: Please Help Am Married But I Have Strong Feelings For My Sister’s Boyfriend by Triniti(m): 6:26am On Jan 15, 2020
This kind milf story sha, I thought women start loosing their urge to have sex as they grow older? You are getting hornny and wet for a man that wants to marry your sister? You should be kobokoed if this story is true. Your sister will poison you if you ruin this thing for her, woman stop wetting your pant for anyone else but your husband biko

5 Likes

Re: Please Help Am Married But I Have Strong Feelings For My Sister’s Boyfriend by Riele(f): 6:28am On Jan 15, 2020
At your age , you don't want to bade your Oloshoism goodbye .
Re: Please Help Am Married But I Have Strong Feelings For My Sister’s Boyfriend by Katier00(f): 6:40am On Jan 15, 2020
Some women are just shameless. You had an affair and you are saying it proudly without any atom of remorse. Your story is as fake as anything you can imagine

1 Like

Re: Please Help Am Married But I Have Strong Feelings For My Sister’s Boyfriend by Yemialade(f): 6:51am On Jan 15, 2020
You acting out of fear to hurt ur husband feeling and ur sis by trying to protect your fragile ego.the best solution is to tell them.i know there wil be anger,etc ur sis wil b like why me?,ur husband wil b like am i not enough for you,why.they will want answers.dont beat around d bush,be honest and tell them everything now before that guy blackmail you to death.
Re: Please Help Am Married But I Have Strong Feelings For My Sister’s Boyfriend by Avast(m): 6:56am On Jan 15, 2020
Timson01:
Dear Nairalanders,
My younger sister is 38 years old. I am 44. We have been praying for her to get married for so long. You can imagine our happiness when she told us she was in a relationship about 4 months ago.My sister as never been so happy and it looks like things are serious with the guy. She sent a picture of the guy on our family group chat and that was when I recognized the guy that she was dating.To cut the long story short,she is dating the guy who dis-virgined me at age 17. He was 15 years. 2 years younger than me but he was my first. We hid the relationship then cos we were in secondary school. I was in SS2 and he was in SS 1.But after secondary school,we dated until my 300 level in school. Still hiding our relationship cos he was not yet in school cos of JAMB. I was a little ashamed to be dating a guy not yet in school.Eventually,I moved on to other people and did not keep in touch with him. However,I met him about 3 years ago. I was already married to someone else but seeing him brought back such strong feelings. And to make matters worse,I was having issues in my marriage at that time.We had an affair for almost 2 months before we broke up again. I have not seen him in 2 years. My sister and him met about 4 months ago and they are dating. I do not know how to tell my sister …so I reached out to him to ask him what he is doing with my sister.He was like,if he cant have me,he wants my sister. That he is in love with her…that she reminds him of me…I feel like telling my sister that he may not really like her as she thinks but he is only trying to get back at me. But he says if I do,he will tell my husband about our affair.Since then,I have kept quiet. But my conscience is bugging me. I pretend to be smiling around him but I hate him so much. This hate actually,if I must confess is a deep urge for him. A deep longing for him.He has promised to keep quiet about us if I also keep quiet. That nobody needs to know. But anytime am around him…or even thinking about him..am messed up. He gives me that knowing look. I cant even let him come near me…I get wet instantly..This guy knows I have a weakness for him and him being around me is totally making me loose my mind. I get all kinds of arousal around him or thinking about him. Sometimes I wish I could marry him.My sister just announced in the group chat that he gave her an engagement ring…I could not sleep. I want my sister to be happy…she deserves it. But what do I do….I have strong feelings for this guy.I do not want to be around him or I do not know what will happen.Please advise me on what to do. Telling my sister is out of the question cos if I do,this guy will ruin my marriage. He has pictures of us during the affair. Should I just keep quiet and stay out of their way?
I am confused…please advice me.
Please your candid advise is needed

You better put super glue on that thing wey dey always wet.
Re: Please Help Am Married But I Have Strong Feelings For My Sister’s Boyfriend by Odinsdaughter(f): 6:57am On Jan 15, 2020
Sounds too nollwoody undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Am Married But I Have Strong Feelings For My Sister’s Boyfriend by Nelgenius4me(m): 6:57am On Jan 15, 2020
This is a tough nut to crack. I will be honest with you if your sister's marriage scales through, you will be the other woman in the picture. There are a lot of red flags which you have acknowledged. First your sister's fiance is your first sex mate. He has also cheated with you. Believe me there is no happy ending to this story. My advice is for you to stay far away from him or see a marriage counselor, finally you need to seek God's face over this issue.
Re: Please Help Am Married But I Have Strong Feelings For My Sister’s Boyfriend by Ebonygirl1(f): 7:02am On Jan 15, 2020
The thing about situations like this is that issues never stay hidden for long. You said he has pictures of you guys from during the affair and time spent together. What makes you think your sister won't see them one day? Its better to come clean now than to wait for everything to blow open.
Re: Please Help Am Married But I Have Strong Feelings For My Sister’s Boyfriend by culf: 7:04am On Jan 15, 2020
tell your sis or a respected Senior member of your family. Tell them of the consequences of your action but you're doing it for your sister's sake.

Once your sister and family members are aware, he can't threaten you again.

you too no try o, why allow him take pixs when you know you're married
Re: Please Help Am Married But I Have Strong Feelings For My Sister’s Boyfriend by Khaleell001(m): 7:21am On Jan 15, 2020
When we condemn pre marital affairs this is what we were looking at that would result from it.

There's a principle which states :when it's not yours, don't take it.
But we have young unmarried people having casual sex as usual and they think the after effects won't come.

I pray you people will learn to understand that man can not be smarter than his creator.

This "studying " whether many if admit it or not is causing more psychological and emotional damage than usual especially for women.
But we don't want to listen

1 Like

Re: Please Help Am Married But I Have Strong Feelings For My Sister’s Boyfriend by Kobicove(m): 7:21am On Jan 15, 2020
culf:
tell your sis or a respected Senior member of your family. Tell them of the consequences of your action but you're doing it for your sister's sake.

Once your sister and family members are aware, he can't threaten you again.

you too no try o, why allow him take pixs when you know you're married

That pics part is actually what made me start questioning the authenticity of this story.

Which married woman would willingly takes pics with her lover? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Am Married But I Have Strong Feelings For My Sister’s Boyfriend by mejai(m): 7:32am On Jan 15, 2020
Confess to ur husband( if Na me) and watch ur marriage crash. Cos I will be suspecting u with the guy if he eventually marries ur sis. Unless u dey marry weakling as a husband. U don't love the guy, u lust for his dik. And as soon as he gives it to you, Una eyes go clear like Adam, Eve and the snake for garden of Eden grin
Respect ursef o.
Re: Please Help Am Married But I Have Strong Feelings For My Sister’s Boyfriend by Lightangel65: 7:41am On Jan 15, 2020
No problem, The inner LovePeddler nature in every woman is just coming out, after banging your sisters boyfriend, bang your friends and other relatives boyfriend's, then bang your dad cause you want to cheat with your mom's husband. LovePeddler
Re: Please Help Am Married But I Have Strong Feelings For My Sister’s Boyfriend by Skmoda360(m): 7:56am On Jan 15, 2020
I can't advise this one ooo
Re: Please Help Am Married But I Have Strong Feelings For My Sister’s Boyfriend by ruggedtimi(m): 7:58am On Jan 15, 2020
Take your mind off the guy since he is now in a relationship with your sister.
Re: Please Help Am Married But I Have Strong Feelings For My Sister’s Boyfriend by DaHrNn0001: 8:27am On Jan 15, 2020
This is whole trash... Infidelity has resigned over your life that you were having an affair in your marriage cus you are having issues with your marriage but not divorced neither did you pack out of his house... You are simply a promiscuous human being and let them be and get a life for yourself and try some decency and a lot of God cus that's the sincere advice any sensible will give you...well, that's if you are not writing a story
Re: Please Help Am Married But I Have Strong Feelings For My Sister’s Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 15, 2020
AryEmber:
i tell you.
Re: Please Help Am Married But I Have Strong Feelings For My Sister’s Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 15, 2020
Lol..wayre re o
Re: Please Help Am Married But I Have Strong Feelings For My Sister’s Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 15, 2020
Smh
Re: Please Help Am Married But I Have Strong Feelings For My Sister’s Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 15, 2020
just tell your sister and let the guy go jejely
because if not ,there's is still possibility that
you guys will still Bleep each other
and things will get worse than before.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Find It Hard To Toast Beautiful Girls / How Can I Woo My Best Female Friend / Some Nigerian Guys Dont Know How 2 Approach Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.