Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,579 members, 7,865,417 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:37 PM

TSOM Is A Fan - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / TSOM Is A Fan (727 Views)

Kizz Daniel Grabs A Fan Yansh While Performing In Benin Republic (photos) / "How Many Rounds Can You Go" - A Fan Reacts To Nkechi Blessing Latest Curvy Phot / Bobrisky Replied To A Fan Who Ask Him If He Has A Vagina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TSOM Is A Fan by lanickyy: 4:41pm On Aug 19, 2018
Some days ago, I created a thread highlighting the good things that were conferred on me by the Miss Nairaland contest which I won with ease. The others didn't stand a chance wink

I didn't win because I was beautiful or because I was intelligent but because of my popularity and I could only care less what you lots have to say. undecided However what annoyed me was the fact that TSOM attacked me and when I replied I was also handed a ban though lifted now.

Listen TSOM never in your life tag me with your uselessness! Pageantry is not a waste of time! Thanks!
Re: TSOM Is A Fan by alterswerve(m): 4:45pm On Aug 19, 2018
shocked
Re: TSOM Is A Fan by Lordbooster(m): 4:45pm On Aug 19, 2018
Issorite...anyways check on my signature for some naija 18+ content
Re: TSOM Is A Fan by dingbang(m): 4:49pm On Aug 19, 2018
Abeg when be Chelsea match

1 Like

Re: TSOM Is A Fan by Preshy561(f): 4:58pm On Aug 19, 2018
mtchew .

2 Likes

Re: TSOM Is A Fan by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 19, 2018
mtchwwe make we fry akamu

whatever happened to PM's??

Besides why start your week with negativity??

2 Likes

Re: TSOM Is A Fan by lanickyy: 10:55am On Aug 20, 2018
Point made
Re: TSOM Is A Fan by CreamyBanana(m): 11:47am On Aug 20, 2018
lanickyy:
Point made
you need some serious pounding from me.

1 Like

Re: TSOM Is A Fan by Stevengerd(m): 12:20pm On Aug 20, 2018
What has been your impact ever since you won?
Re: TSOM Is A Fan by Maxi112: 12:23pm On Aug 20, 2018
cool cool
Re: TSOM Is A Fan by 93Miles: 12:29pm On Aug 20, 2018
lanickyy:
Point made
How much do u charge 4 short-time?
Re: TSOM Is A Fan by Mizk(f): 12:43pm On Aug 20, 2018
From your writeup, the pageantry is not based on merit, its a popularity contest grin, no wonder you won "the others stood no chance".

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TSOM Is A Fan by lanickyy: 12:57pm On Aug 20, 2018
Mizk:
From your writeup, the pageantry is not based on merit, its a popularity contest grin, no wonder you won "the others stood no chance".

They didn't dear. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TSOM Is A Fan by RastaJack: 11:33pm On Aug 20, 2018
`
Re: TSOM Is A Fan by Nobody: 4:24am On Aug 21, 2018
Mizk:
Now this is hilarious cheesy.
Re: TSOM Is A Fan by Uglymugg: 7:21am On Aug 21, 2018
lanickyy:

They didn't dear. wink
Is this really you or someone pretending to be you?
Re: TSOM Is A Fan by AfroSamurai: 8:07am On Aug 21, 2018
lanickyy:
Some days ago, I created a thread highlighting the good things that were conferred on me by the Miss Nairaland contest which I won with ease. The others didn't stand a chance wink

I didn't win because I was beautiful or because I was intelligent but because of my popularity and I could only care less what you lots have to say. undecided However what annoyed me was the fact that TSOM attacked me and when I replied I was also handed a ban though lifted now.

Listen TSOM never in your life tag me with your uselessness! Pageantry is not a waste of time! Thanks!
now the bolded is a big fat lie. You and everyone else know it.
Re: TSOM Is A Fan by edimolu(m): 8:15am On Aug 21, 2018
grin
Re: TSOM Is A Fan by lanickyy: 11:43pm On Aug 22, 2018
AfroSamurai:
now the bolded is a big fat lie. You and everyone else know it.

Tell us the truth then, fact remains I won with a large margin and with ease smiley

(1) (Reply)

Naija Man Invites Girl For A Date & She Came With Her 5 Friends, See What He Did / Prophet Arrested After Beheading Lover For Money Ritual And Buried In Church. / ‘A Man Will Always Be A Man’-DJ Black Coffee Opens Up On Cheating On His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.