Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,526 members, 7,837,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

"How Many Rounds Can You Go" - A Fan Reacts To Nkechi Blessing Latest Curvy Phot - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "How Many Rounds Can You Go" - A Fan Reacts To Nkechi Blessing Latest Curvy Phot (3956 Views)

“chai, Bust My Head Destiny’ – Fan Reacts As Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Massive C / How Many Rounds Of Sex Is Appropriate For Spouse / How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"How Many Rounds Can You Go" - A Fan Reacts To Nkechi Blessing Latest Curvy Phot by EntertainmentN: 7:43pm On Feb 07, 2021
"How many Rounds can you go" - A Fan Reacts to Nkechi Blessing latest Curvy Photo

A lot of ladies are out there who are finding it difficult to attract men. Some of these ladies even go the extra mile fixing fake curves for themselves. That's not advisable because once the man gets into you, he would leave soon when he finds out it's all fake.

Popular Nigerian actress, Nkechi Blessing has kept releasing curvy, beautiful, and cute photos of herself through her social media page (Instagram).

Nkechi Blessing has recently share a photo of her in a posture that has caused massive reaction on her Instagram page that one of her fans has asked her:

How many rounds can you go

SEE POST BELOW: https://celebrity-profile.com/how-many-rounds-can-you-go-a-fan-reacts-to-nkechi-blessing-latest-curvy-photo/

1 Like

Re: "How Many Rounds Can You Go" - A Fan Reacts To Nkechi Blessing Latest Curvy Phot by yanabasee1(m): 8:09pm On Feb 07, 2021
Sex-starved fan from hell...
Re: "How Many Rounds Can You Go" - A Fan Reacts To Nkechi Blessing Latest Curvy Phot by MickzyDonald: 8:12pm On Feb 07, 2021
No dullin grin
Re: "How Many Rounds Can You Go" - A Fan Reacts To Nkechi Blessing Latest Curvy Phot by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 07, 2021
yansh wey go still tire u las las

1 Like

Re: "How Many Rounds Can You Go" - A Fan Reacts To Nkechi Blessing Latest Curvy Phot by EntertainmentN: 7:46am On Feb 08, 2021
waiting for penatration
Re: "How Many Rounds Can You Go" - A Fan Reacts To Nkechi Blessing Latest Curvy Phot by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:18am On Feb 08, 2021
We are coming ooo,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: "How Many Rounds Can You Go" - A Fan Reacts To Nkechi Blessing Latest Curvy Phot by EntertainmentN: 9:19pm On Feb 12, 2021
As like no other

(1) (Reply)

"See What My Husband Turned Me Into": Lady Shares Heartbreaking Story / Do You Like My Profile Photo? / Signs That She/he Is Cheating ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.