Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,949 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

This Guy Was My 17 Year Old Student & I Had S3x With Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Guy Was My 17 Year Old Student & I Had S3x With Him (696 Views)

“why I Had S3x With A Dog” – Lekki Babe Open Up, Address Her Regrets - Video / Tennessee Woman Had S3x With 9 High School Students In Exchange For Vape Pens / ABSU Girls Rush To Pick Money A Guy Was Spraying At His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Guy Was My 17 Year Old Student & I Had S3x With Him by moseghe: 9:26am On Aug 20, 2018
This year is ending in the worst possible way for me. I cannot believe myself. My mates are getting

married and I have succeeded in having sex with a 17-year-old boy who is still in SS3. First term. He does not look 17 though, he looks and feels like a man.

It all started with harmless conversations. I am the only NYSC teacher in their school and because I am also young and smallish. Most of the students tend to relate better with me. So, this particular boy always had questions for me. He always tried to flirt with me, and I
http://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2018/08/this-guy-was-my-17-year-old-student-i.html

(1) (Reply)

'I Pee Glitter And I Sh*t Rainbows'- Nigerian Man Brags On Facebook (photos) / Truth About Cheating. Husband And Wife. / Place Order For Your Phone At 500 Naira Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.