Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

“why I Had S3x With A Dog” – Lekki Babe Open Up, Address Her Regrets - Video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “why I Had S3x With A Dog” – Lekki Babe Open Up, Address Her Regrets - Video (7836 Views)

Tennessee Woman Had S3x With 9 High School Students In Exchange For Vape Pens / What Made You Decide To Never Open Up To People Again? / How Will You Address Her, If She Is Your Boss, But You Are Older Than Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“why I Had S3x With A Dog” – Lekki Babe Open Up, Address Her Regrets - Video by unique456: 8:21am On Apr 30, 2022
One of the lady among the lekki girls has finally explain to her friend how she had sex with a dog 13 times and regret herself for making such decision. Recall that a video of a lady having sex with a dog has been trending on social media. One of the lekki babes explain why she engaged in this dirty act, all for the sake of social media life style.

Read more at: https://naijapalaba.com/why-i-had-sex-with-a-dog-lekki-babe-open-up-regrets-her-decision/
Re: “why I Had S3x With A Dog” – Lekki Babe Open Up, Address Her Regrets - Video by Kinslite(m): 8:30am On Apr 30, 2022
Blogger isonu

4 Likes

Re: “why I Had S3x With A Dog” – Lekki Babe Open Up, Address Her Regrets - Video by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 30, 2022
Idvvt blogger, nothing like that,if you mistakenly click on that link na you know oo.

3 Likes

Re: “why I Had S3x With A Dog” – Lekki Babe Open Up, Address Her Regrets - Video by suffering: 9:20am On Apr 30, 2022
Yawn.
Re: “why I Had S3x With A Dog” – Lekki Babe Open Up, Address Her Regrets - Video by BeardGangJnr1(m): 9:42am On Apr 30, 2022
Oga blogger blogger grin grin
God pass u

1 Like

Re: “why I Had S3x With A Dog” – Lekki Babe Open Up, Address Her Regrets - Video by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:45am On Apr 30, 2022
I TOLD YOU THE CONSEQUENCES angryIS ALL ABOUT BLOOD MONEY,NO NEED TO EXPLAIN,JUST FIND PLACE FOR YOUR DELIVERANCE BEFORE IT HITS YOU DOWN. undecided

1 Like

Re: “why I Had S3x With A Dog” – Lekki Babe Open Up, Address Her Regrets - Video by 001spice: 10:57am On Apr 30, 2022
What the bitch name
Re: “why I Had S3x With A Dog” – Lekki Babe Open Up, Address Her Regrets - Video by 001spice: 10:58am On Apr 30, 2022
Lekki girl that slept with a dog
Re: “why I Had S3x With A Dog” – Lekki Babe Open Up, Address Her Regrets - Video by Qpid5(m): 12:30pm On Apr 30, 2022
KizziSS
By the time we all going to heaven, these bloggers, especially the op will not follow us.. we will leave em behind
Re: “why I Had S3x With A Dog” – Lekki Babe Open Up, Address Her Regrets - Video by bmdmix13: 12:34pm On Apr 30, 2022
Looking for a studio to record ur songs?
Beat making, mix and master to your taste

what app me direct here
https:///EjnKrTew4

LAGOS EGBEDA

1 Like

Re: “why I Had S3x With A Dog” – Lekki Babe Open Up, Address Her Regrets - Video by OBALOLA55(m): 1:02pm On Apr 30, 2022

Re: “why I Had S3x With A Dog” – Lekki Babe Open Up, Address Her Regrets - Video by ChoCho54(f): 5:03pm On Apr 30, 2022
The two idiots above me grin
Re: “why I Had S3x With A Dog” – Lekki Babe Open Up, Address Her Regrets - Video by Fynn98: 5:57pm On Apr 30, 2022
Elon musk talking about unbanning trump's account

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfJvTS3GZEM

(1) (Reply)

Romantic Films Are Known To Ruin Relationships As They Give Unrealistic Expectat / Men With Long Nails -yuck! / How To Know 'runs Girls'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.