Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,149 members, 7,829,110 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Fayose Shows Off His "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills At His Daughter's Wedding. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Shows Off His "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills At His Daughter's Wedding. (50169 Views)

Saraki Dances Shaku Shaku, Removes Cap, Shows Street Credibility In Ilorin / Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate / Peter Obi: We’re Focused On How To Create Jobs — Not Learning ‘Shaku Shaku' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Shows Off His "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills At His Daughter's Wedding. by yazach: 6:52pm On Aug 20, 2018
abokibuhari:

Says who, baba is ready to liberate Nigerians come 2019

You wanted to say he will liberate Biafra

1 Like

Re: Fayose Shows Off His "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills At His Daughter's Wedding. by okolet(m): 6:53pm On Aug 20, 2018
Yoloba and stupidity
Re: Fayose Shows Off His "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills At His Daughter's Wedding. by Trapnews: 6:53pm On Aug 20, 2018
2shure:
fayose can like fited tops
i get one of him jeans wey he wear
a whole 65$ jeans

Re: Fayose Shows Off His "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills At His Daughter's Wedding. by dermmy(m): 6:54pm On Aug 20, 2018
abokibuhari:

The way he liberated Ekiti abi? Continue decvn urself
Re: Fayose Shows Off His "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills At His Daughter's Wedding. by dermmy(m): 6:55pm On Aug 20, 2018
showboy2301:
I don't know that neck dislocation heals fast like this, it's a miracle

Hahahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Shows Off His "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills At His Daughter's Wedding. by millionboi(m): 6:56pm On Aug 20, 2018
My Governor

Very simple
Re: Fayose Shows Off His "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills At His Daughter's Wedding. by millionboi(m): 6:57pm On Aug 20, 2018
Fukafuka:
grin
Who remains in pain4ever?
Re: Fayose Shows Off His "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills At His Daughter's Wedding. by jidxin(m): 7:14pm On Aug 20, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
how is this news?...rabbish...he and yahaya bello should pay salaries jhoor....pomo governor
what of aregberascal
Re: Fayose Shows Off His "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills At His Daughter's Wedding. by thaoriginator: 7:15pm On Aug 20, 2018
Waakanda:
Well, enjoy yourself while your tenure lasts... cos the next turning by the right is rough o cool
lol, this reminds me of that girl's voice on Google Maps
Re: Fayose Shows Off His "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills At His Daughter's Wedding. by thaoriginator: 7:16pm On Aug 20, 2018
Waakanda:
Well, enjoy yourself while your tenure lasts... cos the next turning by the right is rough o cool
lol, this reminds me of that girl's voice on Google Maps grin
Re: Fayose Shows Off His "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills At His Daughter's Wedding. by babyfaceafrica: 7:16pm On Aug 20, 2018
jidxin:
what of aregberascal
all thieves!!
Re: Fayose Shows Off His "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills At His Daughter's Wedding. by stevecantrell: 7:25pm On Aug 20, 2018
immunity about to expire

Re: Fayose Shows Off His "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills At His Daughter's Wedding. by Goalnaldo(m): 7:31pm On Aug 20, 2018
Please between this man, tonto dike and bobrisky, who is more attention seeking?
Re: Fayose Shows Off His "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills At His Daughter's Wedding. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 20, 2018
showboy2301:
I don't know that neck dislocation heals fast like this, it's a miracle

Was wondering too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Shows Off His "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills At His Daughter's Wedding. by Julbu(m): 7:48pm On Aug 20, 2018
Well, fayose does not have a daughter.... His children are all boys..... More so, himself and wifey cannot dress like that on the wedding day of their child.... Just thinking aloud!
Re: Fayose Shows Off His "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills At His Daughter's Wedding. by foreshore(m): 7:51pm On Aug 20, 2018
Issame:
Governor of ekiti state "Ayodele Fayose" Shows Off His Shaku Shaku Dancing Skills At His Daughter's Wedding.

Video

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/08/fayose-shows-off-his-shaku-shaku-dancing-skills-at-his-daughters-wedding-video/

APC will not be happy about this
Re: Fayose Shows Off His "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills At His Daughter's Wedding. by Afamed: 8:02pm On Aug 20, 2018
abokibuhari:

May Nigeria never go back to Egypt. A Governor that last paid December 2017 Salary in Ekiti. We resist your definition of liberation.
Re: Fayose Shows Off His "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills At His Daughter's Wedding. by Das77herbal: 8:13pm On Aug 20, 2018
Ok
Re: Fayose Shows Off His "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills At His Daughter's Wedding. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 20, 2018
I can see that his neck is no longer broken. The neck brace is off finally.

When the Fg drags him to court after handover of power I'm sure he'll resume the neck brace.
Re: Fayose Shows Off His "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills At His Daughter's Wedding. by Rompio(m): 8:50pm On Aug 20, 2018
SaintLucia:
Poor Fayose none of the PDP bigwigs attend the wedding. Such is life o and he was the first among the PDP aspirants to declared for the post of the President. No thanks to Osho baba who made him to remain mute.

You go there or how do you know
Re: Fayose Shows Off His "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills At His Daughter's Wedding. by ceepappy0125: 8:54pm On Aug 20, 2018
Issame:
Governor of ekiti state "Ayodele Fayose" Shows Off His Shaku Shaku Dancing Skills At His Daughter's Wedding.

Video

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/08/fayose-shows-off-his-shaku-shaku-dancing-skills-at-his-daughters-wedding-video/

OK I like this man.... officially
Re: Fayose Shows Off His "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills At His Daughter's Wedding. by bender79: 9:20pm On Aug 20, 2018
PresidentAtiku:
Slayer of this current mumu government
O yea! But the slayer got slayed.
Re: Fayose Shows Off His "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills At His Daughter's Wedding. by blazer2018: 9:21pm On Aug 20, 2018
yarimo:
He will soon dance shaku shaku in EFCC and DSS cell grin grin

As if he will wait for u to come and jail him... grin

As soon as my guy's immunity lapses, my guy will Usain Bolt...Abi no be Fayose again, he has done it b4 and he will do it again...na only mouth hin get
Re: Fayose Shows Off His "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills At His Daughter's Wedding. by PresidentAtiku(m): 9:43pm On Aug 20, 2018
bender79:
O yea! But the slayer got slayed.
how?
Re: Fayose Shows Off His "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills At His Daughter's Wedding. by enemyofprogress: 9:48pm On Aug 20, 2018
sarrki:
He has been quiet of late
his immunity is about to expire
Re: Fayose Shows Off His "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills At His Daughter's Wedding. by Olatundextd(m): 9:57pm On Aug 20, 2018
See see this guy don swoop ekiti money finish. Com day dance cheesy cheesy
Make someone give this guy pako for head grin[left][/left] grin

Re: Fayose Shows Off His "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills At His Daughter's Wedding. by tbibuzz(m): 10:43pm On Aug 20, 2018
Segunade10:
Tekno Accused Of Sleeping With Otedola Billionaire Daughter Dj Cuppy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJTHRzOViKM

So ? Abi Na she be the first oloshi ni?
Re: Fayose Shows Off His "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills At His Daughter's Wedding. by akigbemaru: 11:13pm On Aug 20, 2018
Issame:

Video

Source:

Re: Fayose Shows Off His "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills At His Daughter's Wedding. by Drabrah(m): 11:41pm On Aug 20, 2018
Baba quickly rush do d thing wt govt money, as d intended life gominoship no work out.
Re: Fayose Shows Off His "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills At His Daughter's Wedding. by Culin(f): 11:59pm On Aug 20, 2018
Looks like he can even dance better than me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) / President Tinubu Signs Electricity Act 2023 Into Law / APC Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.