Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,438 members, 7,850,533 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:15 AM

5 Takeaways From Saraki’s Response To Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Takeaways From Saraki’s Response To Tinubu (25881 Views)

Court Orders FG To Recover Pensions From Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi, Others / FG Has Reclaimed Back The Senate President Tweeter Handle From Saraki. / EXCLUSIVE: DSS Withdraws Operatives From Saraki, Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Takeaways From Saraki’s Response To Tinubu by lebete3000: 1:00pm On Aug 21, 2018
kaen1317:
Beginning to like saraki

You have not even started, I tell you...

The man is just incredible.
Re: 5 Takeaways From Saraki’s Response To Tinubu by lebete3000: 1:07pm On Aug 21, 2018
Dinho20:
BUHARI IS USING 2023 ELECTION TO DECEIVE IBOS, NOT KNOWING THAT HE IS PLANNING TO INSTALL WICKED TINUBU AS PRESIDENT COMES 2023. THEIR EVIL PLANS HAVE BEEN EXPOSED.
IGBOS CAN NOW SEE THAT BUHARI IS VERY WICKED, HE WANTS TO USE IBOS TO ACHIEVE
HIS SECOND TERM BID AND DUMP THEM, THANK YOU SARAKI FOR EXPOSING THE EVIL
PLANS OF BUHARI AND TINUBU. IGBOS ARE NOW WISE. BUHARI IS THE ENEMY OF IGBOS.

Don't panick bro, Okoroawusa will be vice president in 2023 and take over when Tinubu kpeme for office...
Re: 5 Takeaways From Saraki’s Response To Tinubu by papagiddy(m): 1:27pm On Aug 21, 2018
Honestly am shocked...i dont know BROS TINUBU has dis type of plan.....i thot i like us by pushing buhari to us for 2nd term
May God bless saraki!
Re: 5 Takeaways From Saraki’s Response To Tinubu by Bellamoney(m): 1:32pm On Aug 21, 2018
BERNIMOORE:
Saraki is a wise Man and Far better in politics than Tinubu, Saraki has his own Mind Towards issues And Does Not Panic...Cary Go omo baba oloye
Saraki is a learner for Where Tinubu dey.... politically Saraki is dead because while those in PDP will hail him and all...they don't trust him and will neva give him the presidential ticket...Saraki political powers ends in Kwara state only
Re: 5 Takeaways From Saraki’s Response To Tinubu by Bellamoney(m): 1:35pm On Aug 21, 2018
Metuh:
Tinubu is all about his own personal interest, not even his people.

A man who looted Lagos dry is calling Saraki corrupt. grin. grin wonders shall never end o
how did he loot Lagos when obasanjo withheld Lagos funds for yrs?
Re: 5 Takeaways From Saraki’s Response To Tinubu by Bellamoney(m): 1:37pm On Aug 21, 2018
Nukilia:
Its so pathetic when I see Nigerians defending these political crooks!
Who would had believed that a time will come in the history of this nation that the likes of PMB will present themselves as the saviour of the masses...
The foolishness that is affecting this country is legendary.

Its high time the citizens put their acts together and stop these blind support for the crop of leaders we have now. I think PMB and Tinubu should be transfered to old peoples home while we shop for reliable candidates.

The Presidency is not a retirement benefit for old men who have squandered the fortunes of this nation in time past.
they have turn aso rock to old people retirement home

1 Like

Re: 5 Takeaways From Saraki’s Response To Tinubu by Bellamoney(m): 1:41pm On Aug 21, 2018
Tajbol4splend:
In short, Saraki is a clean politician, them apc guys are villains. Saraki has always acted in the best interests of the Nigerian people while them apc guys are only interested in the party and its members. BALONEY!
Saraki only interest his Saraki....he hijacked the Senate presidency from his own party by aligning with the opposition while his party members were having a meeting.....Nigerian are dullards if they think this set of politicans care about them.
Re: 5 Takeaways From Saraki’s Response To Tinubu by CioAngels(f): 1:53pm On Aug 21, 2018
If Tinubu is on strategy for 2023, when is the time for the youth? Anyway they are sick in the head because the youth will take the mantle of leadership come 2019.
Re: 5 Takeaways From Saraki’s Response To Tinubu by luizpippo(m): 2:13pm On Aug 21, 2018
Ekitimadman:
He claimed his fight with TINUBU started when he against Muslim/Muslim ticket in 2014.

He went ahead and said "TINUBU complained that he doesn't like the style of Buhari's government".

Does that mean TINUBU called you to tell you this even when you are bitter enemy?

LOL. Only fools will accept this. All this is just to cause quarrel between Tinubu and Buhari. NEXT
No, he did not call him to tell him. He said Tinubu told him so during his ill-fated reconciliation rubbish that PMB put him up to. Like he, told Tinubu's his grouse, Tinubu' also bared his mind..
Learn to read and comprehend, before commenting.
UNDERSTOOD?
Re: 5 Takeaways From Saraki’s Response To Tinubu by Btruth: 2:17pm On Aug 21, 2018
With all the revelations of Saraki. It's obvious that Tinubu has a secret agenda. And by God's grace it will not work out for him in Jesus name as they've turned this country to a stock to trade with.

"Awon oloriburuku somebody"
Re: 5 Takeaways From Saraki’s Response To Tinubu by HoluwarTohbar(f): 2:25pm On Aug 21, 2018
Memphis357:
With all the money wey Tinubu don drain from Lagos,he nor fit cure im halitosis!!!!
LAWD!! grin
Re: 5 Takeaways From Saraki’s Response To Tinubu by Pataricatering(f): 4:50pm On Aug 21, 2018
Ndonu101:
Tinubu will rather Nigeria goes through another 4 years of deterioration just to achieve his ambition in 2023? Now that's very cold and calculated.

Saraki is ambitious and pursuing his interests but he seems to align his interest to the greater good.

There is no way another 4years of Buhari is in the interest of Nigeria. Buhari, is ill, clueless and incompetent!
and of all people to discuss his political ambitions with its saraki he would discuss with ? Lol
Re: 5 Takeaways From Saraki’s Response To Tinubu by hollowpot15684(m): 4:52pm On Aug 21, 2018
lotex:
if these are your reasons for opt-in Buhari against Saraki then Nigeria is in trouble. Please what you said does not in any way translate to him being bad or corrupt, it's just politics, Sir I'm talking about good leadership skills, obeying the rule of law and implementing good policies which inturn can bring about proper development to the nation.... Buhari DOES not have those qaulities....kiss the truth for once

Economic Diversification, Ease of doing business, Not too Young to run, TSA, whistleblowing, financial inclusion is on its way, Asset recovery.. there are other policies I can't even remember. Pls what has come over you, Are you even a Nigerian??
Only if you can define leadership skill, I will understand what you mean by "he has no leadership skill". Look I have come to deduct that you are in no way socially aware..
Re: 5 Takeaways From Saraki’s Response To Tinubu by Pataricatering(f): 5:14pm On Aug 21, 2018
luizpippo:

No, he did not call him to tell him. He said Tinubu told him so during his ill-fated reconciliation rubbish that PMB put him up to. Like he, told Tinubu's his grouse, Tinubu' also bared his mind..
Learn to read and comprehend, before commenting.
UNDERSTOOD?
so because saraki said he yinu I said it so we should believe it ?
Re: 5 Takeaways From Saraki’s Response To Tinubu by tunesboyo(m): 5:30pm On Aug 21, 2018
Metuh:
Tinubu is all about his own personal interest, not even his people.

A man who looted Lagos dry is calling Saraki corrupt. grin. grin wonders shall never end o

Not on Lagos bro, he looted all southwestern state dry.
Re: 5 Takeaways From Saraki’s Response To Tinubu by tunesboyo(m): 5:34pm On Aug 21, 2018
Memphis357:
With all the money wey Tinubu don drain from Lagos,he nor fit cure im halitosis!!!!

He also couldn't clean his gworo yellow teeth with all the billions. Person wey dey chop shit, teeth nofit be like that sef grin
Re: 5 Takeaways From Saraki’s Response To Tinubu by Nukilia: 6:16pm On Aug 21, 2018
Bellamoney:
they have turn aso rock to old people retirement home

Yeah
Re: 5 Takeaways From Saraki’s Response To Tinubu by Albinoflash(m): 7:27pm On Aug 21, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
[s][/s] typical

All talk, zero brain.
am still looking for words in statement sha.i have zero brain,u get spoilt brain undecided
Re: 5 Takeaways From Saraki’s Response To Tinubu by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 21, 2018
BERNIMOORE:
Saraki is a wise Man and Far better in politics than Tinubu, Saraki has his own Mind Towards issues And Does Not Panic...Cary Go omo baba oloye

This is a typical response of a drowning man to a simple ONE SENTENCE STATEMENT from Tinubu to appease to Igbos conscience. It further reveals why they are called ' Jamba Ilorin ' by the Yorubas which means 'Ilorin unfaithful & cunning people'. This century long description of Ilorin people by the yorubas may not necessarily be applied to every Ilorin indigene, but to few of them who bear such traits and Saraki (late father & son) bear such traits.

Falsehood & evil imagination accepted only by people of likewise minds. Nobody put pressure on Tinubu for any decision within APC as at 2014. It was Obj that advised Tinubu on the choice of Buhari as the presidential candidate against the highest bidder Atiku. It was Obj that advised Tinubu against Muslim - Muslim ticket which made him to drop his ambition.

Yorubas & the majority of northerners are not moved by your falsehood at winning sympathy by Tinubu support for Buhari on wheel chair for South West presidency story when your Alfas worked seriously for PMB to die or be incapacitated, but prayers sustained him. I said it earlier on nairaland that the IGP speech error was a bewitchment from your camp before the IGP confirmed it. Now Oshiomhole is too strong for you spiritually. It is a surprise to you that PMB returned after 10 days vacation despite your expectations as also published in Daily Independent that the vacation would be extended by 11 days and that International Community are putting pressure on PMB not to contest which is a lie.

Your camp for two years now initially said Tinubu & Baba Adeboye ( RCCG) are supporting PMB so that whenever PMB dies, Osinbajo can become President. This propaganda was widely believed by Igbos. Now, you came with another falsehood of South West presidency & Tinubu candidacy as reasons for support even if PMB is incapacitated as if we are all fools caged by your Alfas & expect him to reply with 12 - paragraph statement when he is not drowning like you.
Re: 5 Takeaways From Saraki’s Response To Tinubu by rock003: 4:15am On Aug 22, 2018
deomelo:
lol @ typical losers and ipob congregation thread..

I'm sure you wish the story would disappear, but there is nothing you can do about it.
I challenge you to counter just one point in that post with facts.

Your disposition further proved that both APC and PDP are the same, maybe APC is even worse in corruption.
Re: 5 Takeaways From Saraki’s Response To Tinubu by Bimpe29: 1:22pm On Aug 23, 2018
Hmn!

Every political gladiator is desperate, Tinubu inclusive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC's Position On Electronic Transmission Of Election Results In Nigeria / How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip / 2023: ‘it’s My Turn’ – How Osinbajo, Amaechi Became Tinubu’s Foes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.