Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Story Time | The Worst Breakup Story Ever! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Story Time | The Worst Breakup Story Ever! (572 Views)

Story time / Funny Relationship Breakup Story You've Heard Or Did, Here's mine / Story Time: House Of Lust (18+)…part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Story Time | The Worst Breakup Story Ever! by shugasdiary1(f): 11:46pm On Aug 20, 2018
‪My name is Shuga.

I was in my second year when I met this cool, romantic dude. He used to shower me with loads of gifts and everything was going smoothly until I travelled home for a short break just before I left for my Industrial Training while he was preparing to go for service.

It was my first relationship ever and everything was perfect. He taught me all the amazing styles on bed that I never thought of, showered me with gifts everyday and was already planning to introduce me to his family when it happened.....‬

‪Watch it and tell me what you'd have done if you were in my shoes‬

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OkHWfc8rfA

1 Share

Re: Story Time | The Worst Breakup Story Ever! by EwuOjota: 12:19am On Aug 21, 2018
You and wig sef?

1 Like

Re: Story Time | The Worst Breakup Story Ever! by shugasdiary1(f): 8:54am On Aug 21, 2018
EwuOjota:
You and wig sef?
Lol..... Do you know me from somewhere?

(1) (Reply)

Get A Muscular Chest And Gain Female ATTENTION / Women Cheat More Than Men-A New Study / Reasons Why You Are Still Not Married.... You Will Be Surprised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.