Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,205 members, 7,849,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:44 AM

Reasons Why You Are Still Not Married.... You Will Be Surprised - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why You Are Still Not Married.... You Will Be Surprised (573 Views)

Man Climbs Mast In Gombe, Threatens Suicide If A Woman Is Not Married To Him / "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says / How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why You Are Still Not Married.... You Will Be Surprised by Dorammy(f): 1:11pm On Oct 23, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why You Are Still Not Married.... You Will Be Surprised by Dorammy(f): 1:14pm On Oct 23, 2018
came across this video and i thought i should share. this is not about religion, you could learn a thing or two.
Re: Reasons Why You Are Still Not Married.... You Will Be Surprised by Dorammy(f): 1:21pm On Oct 23, 2018
Re: Reasons Why You Are Still Not Married.... You Will Be Surprised by Dorammy(f): 1:28pm On Oct 23, 2018
As human beings, as long as we are still breathing we shall keep striving to achieve all our heart’s desires. We pine to have money, we all pine to get married to the right person, so that divorce will not be our potion, we all pine to have children etc.
Re: Reasons Why You Are Still Not Married.... You Will Be Surprised by Dorammy(f): 3:04pm On Oct 23, 2018
it is no longer a mystery love is the most necessary element for the continuation of life. Every human being feels incomplete without it. I want to make clearer, a lonely person does not and cannot represent the image of God. It is the coming together of a brother man and sister woman in marriage that truly represents the image of God. The important question asked, can everybody truly achieve marriage status?

(1) (Reply)

Username Of The Lady That Beated Me / Why The Disobedience Against God's Laws? / A Write Up To A Person Who Did Not Give Me The Love That I Truly Deserved.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.