Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,981 members, 7,810,733 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

What Do You Think Of Executive Beggars - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do You Think Of Executive Beggars (4320 Views)

I Dont Know Wat To Think Of My Girlfriend ADVICE NEEDED (pic Evidence) / Some Times I Think Of How Easy It Would Be To Just End It All / Ways To Make Ur Husband Happy & Think Of You Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: What Do You Think Of Executive Beggars by naijadiva2(f): 3:55pm On Jul 07, 2010
I dont mind helping out a beggar, if he is geneuinely in need of help, but when i start seeing the same person every single day with the same lame story, thats when i let them know a thing or 2 abt themselves.

Ranoscky:

Quote from @Nakedall "of recent, one tell me sey for the past one month he never eat then i asked him how he survive it - he ans - na God."

^^^ I'm not in support of them (beggers), and i know what the begger man told u is a lie. iwhy i said it's a lie is b'cos, dat's naija wey of begging money; but i just wanna let u know dat, for some1 not to eat for one full month is POSSIBLE!!! if u like i can show u a website of an indian man dat haven't eatin for seventy yrs and he's stil alive!

i read abt that indian guy and i dont believe his story for a sec. 70 yrs is outrageous.
Re: What Do You Think Of Executive Beggars by Ranoscky(m): 10:01am On Jul 08, 2010
^^^ why didn't u believe the story? u mean the man was lying? sister i believe O! in this life anything can happen.
Re: What Do You Think Of Executive Beggars by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 08, 2010
aisha2:

My own experience is worse. They come in droves, when they come close to my office, they remove their earings and scatter their hair, fake husbands death certificate
Na wa oh. What's Nigeria turning to?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Would You Date/marry Your child's prospective parent in-law? / Is Incarnate (akudaya) Real???? / The Awkward Truth About Naija Husbands...lmao!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.