Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram (62688 Views)

All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) / Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) / Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram by cyprex: 6:50pm On Aug 21, 2018
Sometimes I wonder what these so called lesbian this and homosexual that are up to.
If indeed it's all about them been in love, why do they always want people to see them do their thing.
Most straight guys kiss their partners most often but it's hardly displayed on the internet.

These so called gay people must be up to something with their want for display of public affection. The apparent affection may just be a facade

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram by QuickStandard: 6:51pm On Aug 21, 2018
Stranac:
seun osewa is gay I've been saying this

Very annoying I must say, I think the owners and mods of nairaland have to call themselves to order

1 Like

Re: Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram by ogorwyne(f): 6:51pm On Aug 21, 2018
Snr Kevwe Okoro. I hated boarding school because of her. Lesbian and bully.
Re: Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 21, 2018
clarocuzioo:
Two useless i.diots.
U are d idiot
Re: Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 21, 2018
easynetsms:
The day God will just get angry on us.. All dese rubbish should stop

check my signature for cheap dstv and gotv subscription 100% legit
Homo has been on bfre Africa was formed. God can never get angry on his creations. Die with hate
Re: Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram by tiredoflife(m): 6:57pm On Aug 21, 2018
bro4u:
they won't shout Igbo Amaka now ooo angry

U dey shout omoluabi wen bobrisky picture hit front page
So why u expect dem to shout Igbo amaka undecided
Re: Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram by afbstrategies: 6:57pm On Aug 21, 2018
Make the devil push them to try that nonsense here in Nigeria...

Even Donald Trump will not save them undecided

1 Like

Re: Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram by AfonjaSlaves(f): 6:59pm On Aug 21, 2018
what are they going to gain from all this show of shame lord Jesus have mercy on them Amen

1 Like

Re: Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram by NwaOhafia: 7:01pm On Aug 21, 2018
Seems this lesbianism stuff is now practice more by black and someone ll say its not spiritual
Re: Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram by clarocuzioo(m): 7:03pm On Aug 21, 2018
stemmez:

U are d idiot

Cheap smelling lesbian, I pity your husband who have made the greatest mistake of his life marrying a useless lesbian.
You once posted a story her of how a lesbian woman was trying to entice you with her money and connection, but from the above statement and position of urs, its clear you are enjoying lesbian game, dirty thing.
Smell out of my mention and go find other god forsaken entities as you.
SPITS!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram by Kholiwe(f): 7:04pm On Aug 21, 2018
Wow. ............. so cute :
Re: Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram by imran147(m): 7:06pm On Aug 21, 2018
Rubbish when my 9inch cock no see work I just don’t know exactly what they derived in this shit ....
Re: Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram by classicfrank4u(m): 7:09pm On Aug 21, 2018
danjumakolo:

See a mentally slaved person taking morals from another country.So,as long as America accepts it,makes it justified?
I am so pained the way some people reason.
dy both stay in U.S nd lesbianism is nt a crime der so actualy its no big deal
Re: Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 21, 2018
clarocuzioo:

Cheap smelling lesbian, I pity your husband who have made the greatest mistake of his life marrying a useless lesbian.
You once posted a story her of how a lesbian woman was trying to entice you with her money and connection, but from the above statement and position of urs, its clear you are enjoying lesbian game, dirty thing.
Smell out of my mention and go find other god forsaken entities as you.
SPITS!!!
Die die die
Re: Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram by Turantula(m): 7:12pm On Aug 21, 2018
Very nice
Re: Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram by clarocuzioo(m): 7:14pm On Aug 21, 2018
stemmez:

Die die die

Hahahahahha, why will i die for a smelling cheap lesbian looking for connection, that you are a lesbian because of connection shows how dirty and poor you are, so why should i die for a dead thing ?
I just pity your pathetic poor and innocent husband.
I dare you to reveal urself if you are not a none entity.
SPITS!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 7:16pm On Aug 21, 2018
Lesbanese gehs
Re: Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram by joyfullyjoyous(f): 7:18pm On Aug 21, 2018
Haba!!!
Re: Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram by classicfrank4u(m): 7:22pm On Aug 21, 2018
clarocuzioo:

Hahahahahha, why will i die for a smelling cheap lesbian looking for connection, that you are a lesbian because of connection shows how dirty and poor you are, so why should i die for a dead thing ?
SPITS!!!!
lol hu told u dat bitch is married? Dy gal just dy lie 4 nairalanders
Re: Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram by MartinBond(m): 7:27pm On Aug 21, 2018
We are living right as the people of Sodom and Gomorrah lived before God finally destroyed them ..
Re: Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram by madgoat(m): 7:28pm On Aug 21, 2018
omohz:
am seeing two ugly fools here, the flight hostess I normally know are beautiful even air peace own.

The only ugly cow i see is you. If e pain u as they are lesbians, do us all a favour and hug transformer. angry
Re: Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram by Realist2: 7:30pm On Aug 21, 2018
4years now without a baby, how will they produce the next generation of lesbian?.

1 Like

Re: Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram by aguyph: 7:31pm On Aug 21, 2018
made4naijamusic:
US-based Nigerian fight attendant, Silverline Okoro, who has been with her girlfriend for almost four years, posted a video of them kissing passionately on Instagram.

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/08/nigerian-air-hostess-and-her-girlfriend-share-passionate-kiss-on-instagram/

why plane no go crash when devil like her is a cabin crew member.
Re: Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram by meobizy(f): 7:44pm On Aug 21, 2018
I don’t understand, what’s the point? It seems someone is indirectly telling us “wow, look at what I stumbled on when using Instagram!”.
It is their life. Leave them alone.
Then again if one of them posted it then it's obvious they wanted it to trend.
Re: Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram by jesmond3945: 7:50pm On Aug 21, 2018
So many years ago this was an abomination in Nigeria but look at this. I prophesy folks in a future no distant that bestiality would be a normal occurrence.

1 Like

Re: Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram by Anslemchiboy(m): 8:01pm On Aug 21, 2018
Disgusting beings
Re: Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram by ChiefSweetus: 8:03pm On Aug 21, 2018
bro4u:
they won't shout Igbo Amaka now ooo angry
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram by rotmmy(m): 8:14pm On Aug 21, 2018
Useless and broke lesbian, dey no even get money to make their hairs grin angry cheesy
Re: Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram by rotmmy(m): 8:15pm On Aug 21, 2018
Useless and broke lesbian, dey no even get money to make their hairs grin angry cheesy[color=#000099][/color]
ChiefSweetus:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 21, 2018
clarocuzioo:

SPITS!!!!
Miserable soul, get a life. Im busy couting money. Fkk off
Re: Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram by DaRuud(m): 8:41pm On Aug 21, 2018
This ugly girls should help us rape Bobrisky

made4naijamusic:
US-based Nigerian fight attendant, Silverline Okoro, who has been with her girlfriend for almost four years, posted a video of them kissing passionately on Instagram.

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/08/nigerian-air-hostess-and-her-girlfriend-share-passionate-kiss-on-instagram/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Groom's Wedding Outfit Causes A Stir Online (Photo) / My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. / Help!! I Have Been Masturbating For 9 Years Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.