Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,897 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Woman Tricks Many Men For Tinder Date, Sets Them Up Against One Another - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Tricks Many Men For Tinder Date, Sets Them Up Against One Another (524 Views)

Woman Tricks Her Friends To Sponsor Her Wedding By Faking She Has Cancer / Tinder Prostitution: A Tax Free Billion Dollar Industry In Nigeria. / Single Reason Why Many Men Are Afraid To Invest In A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Tricks Many Men For Tinder Date, Sets Them Up Against One Another by unclesoyo: 8:45pm On Aug 21, 2018
Dozens of men arrived at Union Square in New York City this past weekend in order to go on a Tinder date with a girl named Natasha.

However, their plans quickly took a turn when Natasha herself stood up on stage and announced that she wanted all the men to participate in a live Tinder competition.

Nicholas, one of Natasha’s Tinder matches, told Gothamist that while most men chose not to participate, there were some who followed her demands and even subjected themselves to, “a live swipe line.”

According to a Twitter thread created by user @bvdhai, Natasha tricked all the men into meeting her at Union Square. She set up a stage and soundsystem, and revealed she wanted her suitors to participate in a live Tinder Date competition.

She gets the mic and is like thanks for coming out I bet you're all wondering what this is about and I'm like yeah what the f**k is this about.

However, despite being completely played by Natasha some of the men chose to stay and actually participate. One of the duped dates, Nicholas, told Gothamist that Natasha had the men do push ups and run.

“She did a live swipe line, right and left,” Nicholas told Gothamist.

While a stunt like this doesn’t make for a great first impression, some gave Natasha props for pulling such a bold move.

https://lailasnews.com/woman-tricks-many-men-for-tinder-date-sets-them-up-against-one-another/

lalasticlala

Re: Woman Tricks Many Men For Tinder Date, Sets Them Up Against One Another by samysmoothfresh: 8:50pm On Aug 21, 2018
I knew before opening the thread it prolly happened somewhere outside nigeria cos if na naija babe do am, the guys for gather rape am ontop the stage

naija guys wey no get joy so cheesy [do]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Tricks Many Men For Tinder Date, Sets Them Up Against One Another by mikejj(m): 8:59pm On Aug 21, 2018
grin dis gel get mind

Re: Woman Tricks Many Men For Tinder Date, Sets Them Up Against One Another by mikejj(m): 9:03pm On Aug 21, 2018
grin i folo u ftc
Re: Woman Tricks Many Men For Tinder Date, Sets Them Up Against One Another by dingbang(m): 9:16pm On Aug 21, 2018
I bet my last 500naira that a Nigerian lady cannot try this and go scot free cheesy
Re: Woman Tricks Many Men For Tinder Date, Sets Them Up Against One Another by xendra: 9:33pm On Aug 21, 2018
Mtchwww why would a Nigerian girl even want to do such rubbish?? As in who she want call? Nigerian men cheesy cheesy
Re: Woman Tricks Many Men For Tinder Date, Sets Them Up Against One Another by sarahade(f): 9:42pm On Aug 21, 2018
grin

(1) (Reply)

Here Is Why You Are Still Single At 25 / In Need Of Advice / Oh My God, This Wedding Photo Ehh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.