Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,604 members, 7,827,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Pre-wedding Photos Of Chinese Man & His Hausa Bride - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Photos Of Chinese Man & His Hausa Bride (42345 Views)

Nigerian Man Speechless After Spotting A Man & His Very Tall Wife (Video, Photo) / Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Hausa Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Chinese Man & His Hausa Bride by micflo28(m): 10:32am On Aug 22, 2018
Na d perfume attract am all the way from china grin grin grin Hausa's and Chinese phones have something in common sha. His name must be Samir Wushong Wi pong wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Chinese Man & His Hausa Bride by wilsonm(m): 10:37am On Aug 22, 2018
ok.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Chinese Man & His Hausa Bride by kolaa007(m): 11:33am On Aug 22, 2018
Live long enough you will see it all. A Chinese man marrying an Hausa girl. Would have never thought of that happening in my generation.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Chinese Man & His Hausa Bride by AiiVee(m): 11:35am On Aug 22, 2018
hmm..say wetin...HML
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Chinese Man & His Hausa Bride by Demmzy15(m): 12:27pm On Aug 22, 2018
oluwasegun007:
chinko marry outsider? very rear....
Not rear at all, chinese women like blacks especially Nigerians. Afro-asians are mostly from Black men and Chinese women, but this is the first time I'm seeing a Chinese man marrying a black woman
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Chinese Man & His Hausa Bride by 25ahmad(m): 12:34pm On Aug 22, 2018
Immarocks:

Op is d gal ur sister....
see as d Chinese man become Imam chai front line tins.... but y d security man....
front line cos he deserve it...
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Chinese Man & His Hausa Bride by enemyofprogress: 12:42pm On Aug 22, 2018
Getting married to a Chinese man is like buying a fake product

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Chinese Man & His Hausa Bride by kaboji(m): 12:43pm On Aug 22, 2018
Tolexander:
This girl juju strong gan ni o!

Could this be love?

Juju? How sure are you?
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Chinese Man & His Hausa Bride by chineloSA(f): 1:11pm On Aug 22, 2018
Africans are one weak race grin grin grin
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Chinese Man & His Hausa Bride by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 22, 2018
Am pretty sure the guy is a spy.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Chinese Man & His Hausa Bride by delishpot: 1:23pm On Aug 22, 2018
AmazingELixir:
Wow!....a Chinese and a head slammer that's a combo you don't see everyday... grin grin

Therr are muslims in China. As in a region dominated by Islam so do not be surprised.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Chinese Man & His Hausa Bride by deavicky(m): 1:26pm On Aug 22, 2018
This country na stupid ppl dey inside oh. If na me want marry from north dey go say my place too far from north meanwhile China is further.

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Chinese Man & His Hausa Bride by ogbonti: 2:09pm On Aug 22, 2018
China don't give green cards for marriage, their kids will never have a Chinese passport.. what a waste of time and effort!
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Chinese Man & His Hausa Bride by OfficialAPCNig: 2:26pm On Aug 22, 2018
zicoraads:
And this is one of the reasons why Islam is growing at a terrifying level, more than any other religion in the world. Christian ladies are always very eager and willing to convert, if they meet a Muslim man. It becomes even more if he is rich.

But as a Christian guy, even for someone who has stayed in the North all his life and can speak the language very well, no Muslim lady will be willing to convert for you. It doesn't matter how much you have and how much she claims to love you.

In fact, she'll be the one trying to convert you.

HML to them. I wish them bliss.
Do you want them to kill the poor thing?
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Chinese Man & His Hausa Bride by Immarocks(f): 2:47pm On Aug 22, 2018
25ahmad:
front line cos he deserve it...

Hahahhahahhahahahahhhahaah. coz u pple think he converted
Nice.... HML to ur sister....
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Chinese Man & His Hausa Bride by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 22, 2018
coolhmmm... ;Dhmmm...
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Chinese Man & His Hausa Bride by 25ahmad(m): 3:36pm On Aug 22, 2018
Immarocks:

Hahahhahahhahahahahhhahaah. coz u pple think he converted

Nice.... HML to ur sister....
not sister but a true and complete fulani family.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Chinese Man & His Hausa Bride by 25ahmad(m): 3:41pm On Aug 22, 2018
OgunSkullDealer:

Plateau is not Hausa

Zombie
i am talking about wase LGA. this is ambassador to america as he join us to celebrate sallah

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Chinese Man & His Hausa Bride by Tklassy(m): 4:03pm On Aug 22, 2018
Wow!
I actually served in Wase during my NYSC. The Chinese work on the mining fields there.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Chinese Man & His Hausa Bride by chukxie(m): 4:23pm On Aug 22, 2018
ogbonti:
China don't give green cards for marriage, their kids will never have a Chinese passport.. what a waste of time and effort!

And who told you so? Some of say things you have zilch idea of. What made you think the hausa lady married the Chinese man because of green card? Has it occurred to you the Chinese man might have married her because he sincerely loves her, and wishes to spend the rest of his life with her - in Nigeria? Did it also occur to you the Chinese man might have married the lady because of the business opportunities he saw up in the north?

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Chinese Man & His Hausa Bride by 25ahmad(m): 4:26pm On Aug 22, 2018
Tklassy:
Wow!
I actually served in Wase during my NYSC. The Chinese work on the mining fields there.
yap not mining only now we have petrolium
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Chinese Man & His Hausa Bride by ultiabaz36(m): 4:58pm On Aug 22, 2018
Have ever seen where Chinko product last longer? It is fake love but I pray it turns original. But obviously, every Chinko relationship is fake.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Chinese Man & His Hausa Bride by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 22, 2018
Nothing wey naija no go marry.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Chinese Man & His Hausa Bride by MarieSucre(f): 5:23pm On Aug 22, 2018
Lol op not everyone in the North is Hausa.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Chinese Man & His Hausa Bride by Immarocks(f): 8:14pm On Aug 22, 2018
25ahmad:
not sister but a true and complete fulani family.

Wats d difference..... Ardo
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Chinese Man & His Hausa Bride by mechanics(m): 9:39pm On Aug 22, 2018
Wow, the woman tried o, all the way from China?
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Chinese Man & His Hausa Bride by 25ahmad(m): 11:15pm On Aug 22, 2018
Immarocks:

Wats d difference..... Ardo
neighbor
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Chinese Man & His Hausa Bride by jojothaiv(m): 2:41am On Aug 23, 2018
Maybe I'm the only one, but something is not right...

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Chinese Man & His Hausa Bride by DaRuud(m): 1:28pm On Aug 23, 2018
OneCorner:
Instead of him to come to the east and find beautiful wife for free
Wife wey cost 5m

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Never Get Sexually Aroused Or Attracted To Girls Anymore, Am I Okay? / 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry / Nigerian Lady Slams Women Who Won't For Once, Have Sex With A Guy & Tell Him Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.