Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,053 members, 7,835,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Amazing Makeup Transformation Photos Of Women - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Amazing Makeup Transformation Photos Of Women (35986 Views)

Lady’s Body Transformation Photos Got Men Talking / Amazing Makeup Transformation Of An Albino Lady (Photos) / "Me Being Cute Vs. Me Being Cute" - Lady Shares Makeup Transformation Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Photos Of Women by GrammarNazi1(m): 10:38am On Aug 22, 2018
KingLennon:
Many Nigerian guys don't know the face of their girlfriend because they are dating make-up promoters grin.
...their girlfriends...
Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Photos Of Women by Iseoluwani: 10:39am On Aug 22, 2018
all make up artist have a self contain apartment in hell

see that okola woman

1 Like

Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Photos Of Women by Muyiwaipere(m): 10:39am On Aug 22, 2018
This person who did this makeup is capable of smuggling Satan into heaven

4 Likes

Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Photos Of Women by grandstar(m): 10:40am On Aug 22, 2018
I wish these women were this beautiful naturally.

They look so happy.

The first woman ruined her skin with bleaching though. Government must be stern with both marketers and users of these abominable products

3 Likes

Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Photos Of Women by kennypoju04: 10:40am On Aug 22, 2018
The problem make up will cause the world might not be able to take it...this is perfect
Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Photos Of Women by guywitzerogal(m): 10:41am On Aug 22, 2018
So ds ones sef go the shout "NA DEM RUSH US"?
Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Photos Of Women by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 22, 2018
Op why didnt you add graphic pics angry

1 Like

Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Photos Of Women by PrincessB1(f): 10:43am On Aug 22, 2018
shocked

See transformation

1 Like

Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Photos Of Women by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 22, 2018
Thats part of the scam... It's why i don't think much of them until i see her immediately she wakes up grin
Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Photos Of Women by Coldfeets: 10:44am On Aug 22, 2018
Who is deceiving who?

When the makeup comes down; the love and/or sexual interest comes off.

But being cursed with myopic mentality, fishbrains cannot think that far
Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Photos Of Women by Akabuking: 10:46am On Aug 22, 2018
sinaj:
Most of them are scary
thank lawd it's coming from a woman.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Photos Of Women by sacramento1212: 10:46am On Aug 22, 2018
Natural beauty without all these artificial condiments remains the best. Guys, always shine your eyes before doing the chase.
Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Photos Of Women by paulo9112001(m): 10:47am On Aug 22, 2018
that's why I go wash my wife face with iron sponge before I go marry her
Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Photos Of Women by wildchild1: 10:48am On Aug 22, 2018
This is real transformation

Check my signature for 2018/2019 football anc country jerseys
Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Photos Of Women by Platony(m): 10:49am On Aug 22, 2018
OP pls add Graphic,...

BTW,..i think d first woman is OPTIMUS PRIME.

If u know,..U know.
Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Photos Of Women by Akabuking: 10:52am On Aug 22, 2018
i hate women with heavy make-up. most women will bleach their skin during youthful age, only to regret later.
i hate bleeeechers with passion.
tueeeehhh(spits).

1 Like

Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Photos Of Women by KingLennon(m): 10:52am On Aug 22, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

...their girlfriends...
Lol....Grammatical errors makes me sick not make me sick grin. Your signature.
Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Photos Of Women by Josh1501626(m): 10:53am On Aug 22, 2018
Nogodye:
God will even find it difficult to remember some ladies faces as their colour and face has been short-changed...
you are funny. laughing
Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Photos Of Women by sadiqwush001: 10:54am On Aug 22, 2018
Pure fraud
Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Photos Of Women by asawanathegreat(m): 10:56am On Aug 22, 2018
Fraud in the highest Order

1 Like

Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Photos Of Women by GrammarNazi1(m): 10:57am On Aug 22, 2018
KingLennon:

Lol....Grammatical error makes me sick not make me sick grin. Your signature
Your knowledge of grammar is either too limited or you didn't see the signature well.
Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Photos Of Women by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 22, 2018
chai, thank God I don't do make up..., in fact this one is make over.
Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Photos Of Women by GrammarNazi1(m): 10:59am On Aug 22, 2018
KingLennon:

Lol....Grammatical errors makes me sick not make me sick grin. Your signature.
Grammatical errors make...
Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Photos Of Women by KingLennon(m): 10:59am On Aug 22, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

Your knowledge of grammar is either too limited or you didn't see the signature well.
I saw make me sick...
Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Photos Of Women by PotatoSalad(m): 11:00am On Aug 22, 2018
Akpurakpumbem
Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Photos Of Women by KingLennon(m): 11:00am On Aug 22, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

Grammatical errors make...
So what are you seeing there? Do you need glasses?
Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Photos Of Women by akinszz: 11:00am On Aug 22, 2018
it is finished

Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Photos Of Women by GrammarNazi1(m): 11:02am On Aug 22, 2018
KingLennon:

So what are you seeing there? Do you need glasses?
Your knowledge of grammar is too poor.
Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Photos Of Women by MobileGees: 11:09am On Aug 22, 2018
Jesus!!! shocked See transformation, The people that made this make up fit smuggle the devil to heaven oooo
Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Photos Of Women by xest(m): 11:09am On Aug 22, 2018
sinaj:
Most of them are scary
na dem need make up, no b those ones wey get smooth faces
Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Photos Of Women by Splendidsun: 11:14am On Aug 22, 2018
I still strong believe in skin care over make up.
You can go bareface and still look good if you really take care of your skin.

I'm always scared of this harmful chemicals in the name body cream, reason I do patronise baby skin care line like pears baby lotion and Johnson's baby oil. Plus it is very cheap too grin

Original honey works too.
Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Photos Of Women by Chi80(m): 11:17am On Aug 22, 2018
Funke!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Shocking Weight Loss Transformation In 5 Months (Pics / See Super Eagles Inspired National Costume Of Nigeria At Miss Intercontinental / Meet Queen Joy Ebhodaghe, Nigeria's Rep at The Miss globe 2020 World Finals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.