Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Amazing Makeup Transformation Photos Of Women - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Amazing Makeup Transformation Photos Of Women (35991 Views)

Lady’s Body Transformation Photos Got Men Talking / Amazing Makeup Transformation Of An Albino Lady (Photos) / "Me Being Cute Vs. Me Being Cute" - Lady Shares Makeup Transformation Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Photos Of Women by johnmario50(m): 11:30am On Aug 22, 2018
[b][/b]this is called sand filling abi face filling, only jah no d amount of foundation dat was used to fill dat loopholes. Albino transformed to Nicky Minaj.... Victim of burn transformed to miss world.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Photos Of Women by Corrinthians(m): 11:34am On Aug 22, 2018
Both pictures are make up pictures.
Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Photos Of Women by shadyLP(m): 11:35am On Aug 22, 2018
Chisus...
Wat da... shocked

1 Like

Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Photos Of Women by Ayoboiz(m): 11:38am On Aug 22, 2018
God punish these people
Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Photos Of Women by hokafor(m): 11:40am On Aug 22, 2018
Before I do anything with any bitch, you must wash your face with acid and rinse it with hot water. enough of this impersonation.
Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Photos Of Women by gift2xl: 11:43am On Aug 22, 2018
hmm. women problem is cumbersome lord help us
Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Photos Of Women by Ekongjnr: 11:52am On Aug 22, 2018
Chisos! grin

1 Like

Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Photos Of Women by 2shure: 12:05pm On Aug 22, 2018
wen we tell naija women not to bleach
no dey wont listen
see dah womans neck
she don bleach sotay all d skin don rotten
dem gas use tatoo take draw as cover up for shoulder
yuck
keep bleaching
dats wat ud look like later

1 Like

Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Photos Of Women by millionboi(m): 12:05pm On Aug 22, 2018
dPriv:
God help us.
I don talk.m.....if u no show me ur real face,no date
Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Photos Of Women by Jewelbaby01(f): 12:08pm On Aug 22, 2018
undecided

Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Photos Of Women by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:19pm On Aug 22, 2018
Fraud. If these set are declared wanted by police for one offense. The public will not recognize them if they put on this make up

1 Like

Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Photos Of Women by Mcy56(f): 12:20pm On Aug 22, 2018
Wonderful! 4601CE abeg come carry your wifey from here o, this op don display her pic here. grin grin
Abi no be that one like albino? tongue
Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Photos Of Women by Bryan88(m): 12:29pm On Aug 22, 2018
GOD PLS SAVE UR MALE CHILDREN
Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Photos Of Women by themanderon: 12:35pm On Aug 22, 2018
Look at that face in the first pix. she looks like someone that survived 5th degree burns kai. When you see women wearing very heavy makeup you better beware!!! They got something "Big" they are hiding.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Photos Of Women by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 22, 2018
Mcy56:
Wonderful! 4601CE abeg come carry your wifey from here o, this op don display her pic here. grin grin
Abi no be that one like albino? tongue
Lmao cheesy
See my comment on the thread earlier o tongue
4601CE:
Op why didnt you add graphic pics angry
Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Photos Of Women by Mcy56(f): 12:39pm On Aug 22, 2018
4601CE:
Lmao cheesy See my comment on the thread earlier o tongue
I made the comment before I saw it. Any which way, you have to sue this op for displaying your Oyinbo's pic na. Although I'm suspecting that number 5. grin
Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Photos Of Women by 2ruborn9ja(m): 12:48pm On Aug 22, 2018
Now this is serious........!!!
Praizeupdates:
Gist From Praizenews.com

Checkout this makeup transformation of these set of ladies. Chaaii makeup artist anyways diarisGod ...

Lol.. See Photo below

Source >>> http://www.praizenews.com/see-makeup-transformation-photos-set-ladies/

Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Photos Of Women by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 22, 2018
Mcy56:

I made the comment before I saw it. Any which way, you have to sue this op for displaying your Oyinbo's pic na. Although I'm suspecting that number 5. grin
I couldn’t look at those pictures twice o shocked
Are you sure your pic is not among? tongue tongue

Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Photos Of Women by Oyerinde16(m): 12:54pm On Aug 22, 2018
sinaj:
Most of them are scary
n u are
Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Photos Of Women by Mcy56(f): 12:56pm On Aug 22, 2018
4601CE:
I couldn’t look at those pictures twice o shocked Are you sure your pic is not among? tongue tongue

I no dey there o, I no dey use makeup.tongue Keep denying 'your girl' upandan you hear. grin
Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Photos Of Women by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 22, 2018
Mcy56:

I no dey there o, I no dey use makeup.tongue Keep denying 'your girl' upandan you hear. grin
Hmm…
@ the bolded .
You have passed that stage abi . shocked
Àgbá ti dé

Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Photos Of Women by Mcy56(f): 1:37pm On Aug 22, 2018
4601CE:
Hmm… @ the bolded . You have passed that stage abi . shocked Àgbá ti dé
Chai! Dey no fit ambush you for corner at all. grin
Agba ti de na. Even though I saw one mama among the pictures wey don turn to sweet 16. Whether na ya girl be that self. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Photos Of Women by abodunrinolumide: 2:25pm On Aug 22, 2018
;Drubbish

Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Photos Of Women by shakyum: 2:56pm On Aug 22, 2018
the original pictures fear me shall sad sad

1 Like

Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Photos Of Women by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 22, 2018
Mcy56:

Chai! Dey no fit ambush you for corner at all. grin
Agba ti de na. Even though I saw one mama among the pictures wey don turn to sweet 16. Whether na ya girl be that self. cheesy
lol grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Photos Of Women by zealadjay(m): 3:26pm On Aug 22, 2018
Me i must make sure say she follow me go swimming poll nd swim 4 gud 5hrs....
I can't com nd cry because of sombori oooo

Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Photos Of Women by Mitchsin(f): 3:32pm On Aug 22, 2018
Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Photos Of Women by Guadiol104(m): 4:01pm On Aug 22, 2018
I don gif up undecided

Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Photos Of Women by destined4favour: 4:59pm On Aug 22, 2018
the abinos is fine. I wonder what some women would do if makeup and skill toning or bleaching is ban !!!
Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Photos Of Women by OyinO: 5:54pm On Aug 22, 2018
I've always hated make-up
Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Photos Of Women by sulakishop(m): 6:51pm On Aug 22, 2018
Make up should be declared illegal, I swear

1 Like

Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Photos Of Women by tillaman(m): 10:39pm On Aug 22, 2018
Make up artists ain’t going to heaven at all, how can they do This, they keep betraying us

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Shocking Weight Loss Transformation In 5 Months (Pics / See Super Eagles Inspired National Costume Of Nigeria At Miss Intercontinental / Meet Queen Joy Ebhodaghe, Nigeria's Rep at The Miss globe 2020 World Finals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.