Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:32 AM

Who Cursed Abia State? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Cursed Abia State? (1671 Views)

The King Who Cursed Emir Sanusi's Generation / Lagos State Cursed With "Visionless" Governors / Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Cursed Abia State? by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 22, 2018
since 1999 abia state government have been in one godfather to another ok take a look at this two States. The two have being and are still being governed by PDP. Ebonyi is not an oil producing state while Abia is. The monthly allocation of Abia state is more than Ebonyi state. The IGR of Abia state is more than Ebonyi state but the government of Ebonyi state has performed well that of Abia State. This is the reason why i said its not just about a political party but individual Governor.

Re: Who Cursed Abia State? by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 22, 2018
Is no longer about party...

Is simply about individual Governors sharing the resources of abia citizens..
Re: Who Cursed Abia State? by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 22, 2018
The citizens cannot continue to indulge and allowing Abia to be in ruins

Ikpeazu failed
Orji did the worst

A better choice will one save abians from this wicked vicious circle.

Re: Who Cursed Abia State? by ozento: 9:39am On Aug 22, 2018
na apc curse abia.
Re: Who Cursed Abia State? by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 22, 2018
ozento:
na apc curse abia.

Apc has not ruled abia for a day.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Cursed Abia State? by yungpowers(m): 9:55am On Aug 22, 2018
Stop littering this place with old images that existed before 2014.
Go to those spots on the picture and take a selfie there to buttress your stvpid point.
Ikpeazu is a working governor. Suck it up.
There's a huge tremendous, enormous progress. Ikpeazu wants to get the internal roads FIRST.
How do you expect him to delve into the major roads when alternative routes are not made pliable? I wonder what would have become of those going to Ariaria international market if alternative routes like Calabar street weren't fixed before he landed construction works on Faulks road. Though he's currently working on major roads like Portharcout road, Aba road, Umuahia, Ururuka road, etc. It's just like washing your overhead tank (water tank) without any other source of water reserved for emergency.
Re: Who Cursed Abia State? by onward4life(m): 9:59am On Aug 22, 2018
Abia has not been blessed with good leaders but hard working entrepreneurs.

Orji uzor Kalu is a slok fok man

He betrayed Abians

But then there is a reason while almighty Abia remains an up coming artist.

Shout out to Nigg Raw for keeping it real

Peace

Juliusmalema

Re: Who Cursed Abia State? by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 22, 2018
onward4life:

Abians are baggas from birth dats while..

Retract ur statement pls

3 Likes

Re: Who Cursed Abia State? by Kingosytex(m): 10:23am On Aug 22, 2018
Abia cannot be cursed, it is "GOD'S OWN STATE"
Re: Who Cursed Abia State? by onward4life(m): 10:41am On Aug 22, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Retract ur statement pls

You should do the needful now!!!!
Re: Who Cursed Abia State? by Almaiga: 11:29am On Aug 22, 2018
Igbo's will never hold their leaders responsible over infrastructural projects in their States. Na to dey poke nosing for other non-Igbo States matter.

It serves them right, that's why God kept giving them un-serious leaders.

2 Likes

Re: Who Cursed Abia State? by KingsCity: 11:57am On Aug 22, 2018
Abia state is a terribly bad case! Anytime I see that Pete Edochie campaign for their Governor on Channels, I feel like smashing my TV!

Who cursed them, I don't know, but what I know is the people of Abia state need to weep, fast, cry to God and pray for deliverance! They need to pray that God deliver them from inept leaders and bless they with visionary leaders

If you see the rubbish they are doing at Osisioma in the name of building a flyover and compare that with what you see in Abakaliki and Awka, you would weep for Abia State.

In Aba, you see death-traps all over the place: they would dig deep drainage and leave the holes uncovered all over the place - death-traps someone can easily fall into.
I have visited all major towns in South East and South South, and you can only see this in Abia.

2 Likes

Re: Who Cursed Abia State? by henchamb(m): 12:50pm On Aug 22, 2018
yungpowers:
Go to those spots on the picture and take a selfie there to buttress your stvpid point.
There's a huge tremendous, enormous progress. Ikpeazu wants to get the internal roads FIRST.
How do you expect him to delve into the major roads when alternative routes are not made pliable? I wonder what would have become of those going to Ariaria international market if alternative routes like Calabar street weren't fixed before he landed construction works on Faulks road. Though he's currently working on major roads like Portharcout road, Aba road, Umuahia, Ururuka road, etc. It's just like washing your overhead tank (water tank) without any other source of water reserved for emergency.
Better shut up. Abia stinks
Re: Who Cursed Abia State? by yungpowers(m): 12:03am On Aug 23, 2018
henchamb:
When last did you visit Abia?

1 Like

Re: Who Cursed Abia State? by redflame: 2:38am On Aug 23, 2018
Juliusmalema:
since 1999 abia state government have been in one godfather to another ok take a look at this two States. The two have being and are still being governed by PDP. Ebonyi is not an oil producing state while Abia is. The monthly allocation of Abia state is more than Ebonyi state. The IGR of Abia state is more than Ebonyi state but the government of Ebonyi state has performed well that of Abia State. This is the reason why i said its not just about a political party but individual Governor.

What do you benefit in mudslinging a state fighting well to restore its glory?

It is doing well economically and educationally so what is your problem?
Re: Who Cursed Abia State? by redflame: 2:40am On Aug 23, 2018
henchamb:

Hate and envy is such a strong weed. I'm sorry for you.
Re: Who Cursed Abia State? by redflame: 2:42am On Aug 23, 2018
KingsCity:
Abia state is a terribly bad case! Anytime I see that Pete Edochie campaign for their Governor on Channels, I feel like smashing my TV!

Who cursed them, I don't know, but what I know is the people of Abia state need to weep, fast, cry to God and pray for deliverance! They need to pray that God deliver them from inept leaders and bless they with visionary leaders

If you see the rubbish they are doing at Osisioma in the name of building a flyover and compare that with what you see in Abakaliki and Awka, you would weep for Abia State.

In Aba, you see death-traps all over the place: they would dig deep drainage and leave the holes uncovered all over the place - death-traps someone can easily fall into.
I have visited all major towns in South East and South South, and you can only see this in Abia.

Your false sense of concern is conspicuous. Abia is thriving economically and educationally.
Re: Who Cursed Abia State? by manuelzz(m): 6:36am On Aug 23, 2018
yungpowers:

Oga stop lying and be truthful for once.
Ikpeazu is doing absolutely nothing in Abia state.
Go to Aba, even umuahia, everywhere is messed up.

Stop Lying !
Re: Who Cursed Abia State? by redflame: 7:07am On Aug 23, 2018
manuelzz:

Oga stop lying and be truthful for once.
Ikpeazu is doing absolutely nothing in Abia state.
Go to Aba, even umuahia, everywhere is messed up.

Stop Lying !

Tell us what you mean by "absolutely nothing". Prove your stuff or else you are just a rambler.
Re: Who Cursed Abia State? by kuuljay(m): 7:16am On Aug 23, 2018
redflame:

Tell us what you mean by "absolutely nothing". Prove your stuff or else you are just a rambler.
Abia is supposed yo be rubbing shoulders with Akwa ibom.apart from being a commercial and industrial hub,its an oil producing state...its laughable to even compare it to ebonyi
Re: Who Cursed Abia State? by yungpowers(m): 12:08pm On Aug 23, 2018
manuelzz:

Oga stop lying and be truthful for once. Ikpeazu is doing absolutely nothing in Abia state. Go to Aba, even umuahia, everywhere is messed up.
Stop Lying !
When last did you visit Abia state?
Re: Who Cursed Abia State? by Cajal(m): 12:44pm On Aug 23, 2018
ozento:
na apc curse abia.
...na buhari
Re: Who Cursed Abia State? by manuelzz(m): 12:48pm On Aug 23, 2018
yungpowers:

When last did you visit Abia state?

Two months ago.
Re: Who Cursed Abia State? by yungpowers(m): 12:55pm On Aug 23, 2018
manuelzz:

Two months ago.
Internal roads first that was his promise . No state in the east has more internal road than Abia and 70% lies in Aba. You must fix the internal roads to decongest the main road before the heavy constructions. Aside few main roads and bridges, 80% of road constructions in Abia are internal roads.

1 Like

Re: Who Cursed Abia State? by redflame: 12:56pm On Aug 23, 2018
manuelzz:

Two months ago.

What state are you from?
Re: Who Cursed Abia State? by LIFEisSIMPLE: 1:02pm On Aug 23, 2018
Abia state is in a messed up state
Re: Who Cursed Abia State? by ibotic(f): 1:13pm On Aug 23, 2018
This is why I wonder about biafrans accusing Yorubas of not wanting them to go.... grin grin grin...See this thread as an example and not one Yoruba has bothered even contributing...this is conclusive proof that they don't give a damn about our useless enclave..... grin grin

if the topic was about a SW state now....na ipod yoots go full the place....bunch of useless miscreants....chasing smoke when their homes are on fire... grin grin
Re: Who Cursed Abia State? by manuelzz(m): 1:23pm On Aug 23, 2018
yungpowers:

Internal roads first that was his promise . No state in the east has more internal road than Abia and 70% lies in Aba. You must fix the internal roads to decongest the main road before the heavy constructions. Aside few main roads and bridges, 80% of road constructions in Abia are internal roads.

Bro y'all should stop making up excuses for incompetence.
I was at Absuth last two months, and i can tell u categorically that ikpeazu is a huge failure.
Aba is one of dirtiest places i've ever seen.
The roads too are nothing, absolutely nothing to write home about.
Go to other states, go to Ebonyi state, Abakaliki, you will be totally ashamed of what you're defending here.
Re: Who Cursed Abia State? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 23, 2018
oga poster,true abia is their yet,but ovi is doing phenomenal work in the state. please update your pics of ariaria/faulks road and most of those other roads you posted.

1 Like

Re: Who Cursed Abia State? by manuelzz(m): 1:26pm On Aug 23, 2018
redflame:

What state are you from?

How is your question relevant to what we are discussing here ?
Re: Who Cursed Abia State? by yungpowers(m): 1:31pm On Aug 23, 2018
manuelzz:

Bro y'all should stop making up excuses for incompetence.
I was at Absuth last two months, and i can tell u categorically that ikpeazu is a huge failure.
Aba is one of dirtiest places i've ever seen.
The roads too are nothing, absolutely nothing to write home about.
Go to other states, go to Ebonyi state, Abakaliki, you will be totally ashamed of what you're defending here.
Don't worry, young man!
In less than no time this forum will be filled with the good works of Governor Okezie Ikpeazu. Seeing is believing.
Re: Who Cursed Abia State? by manuelzz(m): 1:39pm On Aug 23, 2018
yungpowers:

Don't worry, young man!
In less than no time this forum will be filled with the good works of Governor Okezie Ikpeazu. Seeing is believing.

Okay.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking! PDP looses Kwara. Mass Protest Of LG Workers At Kwara Govt House. Vid. / Past Election Data Of Major Political Parties In Nigeria Tell Insightful Stories / Pictures Of Atiku & Buhari Children Casting Thier Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.