Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

90% Ladies Want To Marry Already Made Men, Why Not Stand By Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 90% Ladies Want To Marry Already Made Men, Why Not Stand By Him (3678 Views)

Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You / Men,this Is What Most Of We Ladies Want. / Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

90% Ladies Want To Marry Already Made Men, Why Not Stand By Him by MRPOSSIBLE11(m): 5:26pm On Aug 22, 2018
90% Ladies Want To Marry Already Made Men, Why Not Stand By Him By Aderanti Adebukola Adesewa

Most Ladies (90-95%) are only interested in getting married to a made man. They don’t believe a poor man today has the potentials of being a rich man tomorrow.

If you are such a lady, have you ever asked yourself how that rich man you crave for made his wealth?

And who said it is not a blessing to marry a rich man? Yes! It is. But then, what if you are destined to help your husband achieve his goals? Why do you look down on him because he hasn’t got luxury of cash?

Let me tell you something ladies; a rich man isn’t one who spends extravagantly. A rich man isn’t one who gives you fat cash or writes you a cheque after sleeping with you.

A rich man is someone who’s potentially blessed and believes in his ability to convert his brain stock into reality in due time. When you meet such people, discuss with them, you will know instantly.

Don’t look down on him because he’s poor today, you never can tell tomorrow.

I do respect ladies that pass through the fire with their man and stand proudly to enjoy with him tomorrow.

There’s this Scottish proverb that says, “Don’t judge by appearance. A rich heart might be under a poor coat.”

When you love a man, be yourself. Stand by him. Give him all the support you can and hope for a better tomorrow. Don’t let your friend’s choices intimidate yours. He is your man, be proud of him.

Source: https://elitethrive.com/marry-made-men/

1 Like

Re: 90% Ladies Want To Marry Already Made Men, Why Not Stand By Him by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 22, 2018
before who want suffer

3 Likes

Re: 90% Ladies Want To Marry Already Made Men, Why Not Stand By Him by Ekez(m): 5:31pm On Aug 22, 2018
Bitches are all about the money, Thats why we call them sex object
Re: 90% Ladies Want To Marry Already Made Men, Why Not Stand By Him by Heavance(m): 5:31pm On Aug 22, 2018
Acrimony comes to everyone's mind

Don't blame these ladies

4 Likes

Re: 90% Ladies Want To Marry Already Made Men, Why Not Stand By Him by saintjimos(m): 5:42pm On Aug 22, 2018
ONLY IN NIGERIA
GIRLS = MONEY

MEN SHOULD STOP GIVING THEM ATTENTION

1 Like

Re: 90% Ladies Want To Marry Already Made Men, Why Not Stand By Him by SirMichael1: 6:00pm On Aug 22, 2018

grin

It's too stressful jhor. No one desires the hard life.

saintjimos:
ONLY IN NIGERIA

GIRLS = MONEY

Dude, do not assume what you do not know.

They are as much gold diggers in the US as they are in every part of the world.

1 Like

Re: 90% Ladies Want To Marry Already Made Men, Why Not Stand By Him by peacengine(m): 6:21pm On Aug 22, 2018
They don't wanna stand by us Buh when the money is made u will c their ugly faces by your side
Re: 90% Ladies Want To Marry Already Made Men, Why Not Stand By Him by peacengine(m): 6:22pm On Aug 22, 2018
saintjimos:
ONLY IN NIGERIA

GIRLS = MONEY

Re: 90% Ladies Want To Marry Already Made Men, Why Not Stand By Him by boiz2men(m): 6:51pm On Aug 22, 2018
A relationship isn't sweet without money.

Don't let anyone fool you.

Even in a family. Being in a poor family isn't a sweet thing.

3 Likes

Re: 90% Ladies Want To Marry Already Made Men, Why Not Stand By Him by Wilfredpat22(f): 6:58pm On Aug 22, 2018
Sir, once your woman leaves you when you are struggling it is enough reason for you to push and hustle harder..

It is widely known Nigerian women especially from the Ewedu (Yoruba) are known to dump men and move up to other financially made men through their Poosie power. The truth is even if you see a woman having a office job trust me there is a 100% chance (note I didn’t say 99.9%) that she used her PRIVATE PARTS to get the desired position even as she isn’t qualified for it. I have done such and all of the women in Lagos and Abuja are doing the same. Yoruba women especially

Men please you owe us no favors just play your card wisely and can you stop licking our asses for once as it makes our heads swell

2 Likes

Re: 90% Ladies Want To Marry Already Made Men, Why Not Stand By Him by dbynonetwork: 7:23pm On Aug 22, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
Sir, once your woman leaves you when you are struggling it is enough reason for you to push and hustle harder..

It is widely known Nigerian women especially from the Ewedu (Yoruba) are known to dump men and move up to other financially made men through their Poosie power. The truth is even if you see a woman having a office job trust me there is a 100% chance (note I didn’t say 99.9%) that she used her PRIVATE PARTS to get the desired position even as she isn’t qualified for it. I have done such and all of the women in Lagos and Abuja are doing the same. Yoruba women especially

Men please you owe us no favors just play your card wisely and can you stop licking our asses for once as it makes our heads swell

Most active on romance section.. Good evening..
Re: 90% Ladies Want To Marry Already Made Men, Why Not Stand By Him by Phunmy25(f): 7:27pm On Aug 22, 2018
peacengine:
They don't wanna stand by us Buh when the money is made u will c their ugly faces by your side
���do you guys put your pre*k in one place after making the money..we no come life to suffer,even Eve wey be first woman sef,God don set everything down for am,he don create beautiful garden of eden,don create Adam down,cus he no say women need good things......Ptwee...what do I know sef..ayam going

3 Likes

Re: 90% Ladies Want To Marry Already Made Men, Why Not Stand By Him by Saff(f): 8:12pm On Aug 22, 2018
As they should. Not going to stand by a man who’s options are limited. The minute he taste money his true colours will shine, I’m not about that struggle made love. Money money money!!!

3 Likes

Re: 90% Ladies Want To Marry Already Made Men, Why Not Stand By Him by samysmoothfresh: 8:23pm On Aug 22, 2018
Saff:
As they should. Not going to stand by a man who’s options are limited. The minute he taste money his true colours will shine, I’m not about that struggle made love. Money money money!!!

this is what they tell themselves to feel good and justified

smh
Re: 90% Ladies Want To Marry Already Made Men, Why Not Stand By Him by samysmoothfresh: 8:27pm On Aug 22, 2018
Phunmy25:
���do you guys put your pre*k in one place after making the money..we no come life to suffer,even Eve wey be first woman sef,God don set everything down for am,he don create beautiful garden of eden,don create Adam down,cus he no say women need good things......Ptwee...what do I know sef..ayam going

This girl must be the reincarnation of eve!

see analysis shocked

1 Like

Re: 90% Ladies Want To Marry Already Made Men, Why Not Stand By Him by Saff(f): 8:31pm On Aug 22, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

smh
blah blah. No love for a broke man. Broke men are undesirable, get with it.
Re: 90% Ladies Want To Marry Already Made Men, Why Not Stand By Him by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 22, 2018
Women depend on men to survive.Cant stay with a borehole even as a girlfriend.
Re: 90% Ladies Want To Marry Already Made Men, Why Not Stand By Him by samysmoothfresh: 8:38pm On Aug 22, 2018
Saff:
blah blah. No love for a broke man. Broke men are undesirable, get with it.

Words of wisdom from a wise broke woman undecided

1 Like

Re: 90% Ladies Want To Marry Already Made Men, Why Not Stand By Him by Saff(f): 8:41pm On Aug 22, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

Words of wisdom from a wise broke woman undecided
grin grin grin
Re: 90% Ladies Want To Marry Already Made Men, Why Not Stand By Him by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 22, 2018
peacengine:
That's fake love.

1 Like

Re: 90% Ladies Want To Marry Already Made Men, Why Not Stand By Him by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 22, 2018
Oma307:
before who want suffer
You have hands and legs to work.Dont trade your body in exchange for money.
Saff:
As they should. Not going to stand kiss by a man who’s options are limited. The minute he taste money his true colours will shine, I’m not about that struggle made love. Money money money!!!
Re: 90% Ladies Want To Marry Already Made Men, Why Not Stand By Him by Saff(f): 8:50pm On Aug 22, 2018
cucumbae:
You have hands and legs to work.Dont trade your body in exchange for money.
Can you explain to me what bride price is? Can we say this is just a more prestigious way of exchanging your body for money under biblical rules? One way or the other, directly or not, every vagina has a price and it rules the world. Just being honest.
Re: 90% Ladies Want To Marry Already Made Men, Why Not Stand By Him by Preshy561(f): 8:57pm On Aug 22, 2018
Wilfredpat22:

dude get a life.
stop parading as female.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 90% Ladies Want To Marry Already Made Men, Why Not Stand By Him by Preshy561(f): 8:59pm On Aug 22, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

smh
she is 100% correct.

2 Likes

Re: 90% Ladies Want To Marry Already Made Men, Why Not Stand By Him by samysmoothfresh: 9:01pm On Aug 22, 2018
Saff:
grin grin grin

On a more serious note though, i honestly dont give a f**k if y'all chase after already made men

what i dont understand is while at it, y'all continue broke shaming 'em "soon to be made men"

it's like saying i have herpes but enjoy mocking someone else with herpes just cos she's female. undecided
Re: 90% Ladies Want To Marry Already Made Men, Why Not Stand By Him by Saff(f): 9:02pm On Aug 22, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

On a more serious note though, i honestly dont give a f**k if y'all chase after already made men

what i dont understand is while at it, y'all continue broke shaming 'em "soon to be made men"

it's like saying i have herpes but enjoy mocking someone else with herpes just cos she's female. undecided
cry me a river
Re: 90% Ladies Want To Marry Already Made Men, Why Not Stand By Him by samysmoothfresh: 9:03pm On Aug 22, 2018
Preshy561:
she is 100% correct.

you know this because.............?
Re: 90% Ladies Want To Marry Already Made Men, Why Not Stand By Him by babyfaceafrica: 9:04pm On Aug 22, 2018
Heavance:
Acrimony comes to everyone's mind

Don't blame these ladies
and the men who were dumped by ladies they trained should blame who?
Re: 90% Ladies Want To Marry Already Made Men, Why Not Stand By Him by Preshy561(f): 9:04pm On Aug 22, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

you know this because.............?
it has happened to me.
Re: 90% Ladies Want To Marry Already Made Men, Why Not Stand By Him by babyfaceafrica: 9:06pm On Aug 22, 2018
boiz2men:
A relationship isn't sweet without money.

Don't let anyone fool you.

Even in a family. Being in a poor family isn't a sweet thing.
in that case poor people should not marry or be in any relationship?
Re: 90% Ladies Want To Marry Already Made Men, Why Not Stand By Him by samysmoothfresh: 9:08pm On Aug 22, 2018
Saff:
cry me a river
Exactly what a broke lady guilty as charged would say cheesy

enjoy your evening
Re: 90% Ladies Want To Marry Already Made Men, Why Not Stand By Him by samysmoothfresh: 9:13pm On Aug 22, 2018
Preshy561:

it has happened to me.

...........and because of that it becomes a "100% correct"

how convenient! undecided

you know, i've noticed your comments here for a while,..,.....................you have a thing against men?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

15 Subtle Signs A Woman Wants Your Attention & Really Likes You / Share Ur SIMP Or Funny Dating Experience... / Guys Are Disturbing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.