Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Men,this Is What Most Of We Ladies Want. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men,this Is What Most Of We Ladies Want. (11584 Views)

Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! / There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal / Guys Stop Masturbation, We Ladies Are Ever Available(see pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men,this Is What Most Of We Ladies Want. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 05, 2021
Modified: Val is over,just buy something for the precious females and males in your life. Get a chance to equally buy for yourself.

Even with all the,don't give shi shi, some people are still placing their order. grin

Men,una no go change tongue

MODs, perdoñ I post this here.
Why? Because, as the valentine is fast approaching, I know for sure so many ladies and guys will be on the lookout for gifts from their partners.

Put a smile on someones face.
Might be your mother,sister,grandmother,father,brother,grandfather or friend.

As a guy,you might not necessarily know the things that'll tigger her happiness. Why I decided to compile a short list for you and I hope you make a choice.

1) Get them a new smart phone: This depends on your budget and the amount you would like to spend for just that one special day.
With as little as 35k,you can be able to purchase a brand new smart phone.

2) Shoes: Yes,with very little amount of money,you can get classy and adorable pair of shoes for your val.
Considerably heels for the ladies and sneakers for the guys.

3) Clothe: Who wouldn't want their wardrobe changed this val smiley
To be honest with you,ladies love it when you surprise them with new clothes.
One more thing,make the clothe a sight to behold,by purchasing a unique one.

4) Chocolates: Like in fairytales and romance novels,chocolates are essential tools for captivating and conquering the heart of any woman cheesy
Why not try it out this val? Funny enough,chocolates are quite cheap to say the least.

5) A romantic dinner date: Oh well. This is mostly considerable as you'll have to equally show up with a gift item.
Get a very cool and serene environment. Will prefer you choose a place not so common.

Alright,away from that,I have variety of clothes she would actually wish you got for her.
Elegant,classy and what have you.

Not even a single stress on you. Just pick a dress and we'll get it to your doorstep.

Note that whatever you select is exactly what you get. Don't worry about ordering prada and getting opapaprada.

All the clothes below are very much available and quite cheap to say the least. We have many more fashionable ones.

Shop with us today @ananobeauty and enjoy a whole new wave of luxury and class.

Email us ananobeauty@gmail.com for more info.

Modified: We have men's wears and shoes too. cheesy

Ladies, check my bio for WhatsApp details.
Don't miss out on this offer.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men,this Is What Most Of We Ladies Want. by StrikeBack(m): 12:22pm On Feb 05, 2021
Marketing strategy

Nice one Op

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men,this Is What Most Of We Ladies Want. by arsenal444(m): 12:26pm On Feb 05, 2021
I thought as much
Re: Men,this Is What Most Of We Ladies Want. by MJBOLT: 1:01pm On Feb 05, 2021
let me see what I can do smiley

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Men,this Is What Most Of We Ladies Want. by ben10th: 1:05pm On Feb 05, 2021
Then in return?

9 Likes

Re: Men,this Is What Most Of We Ladies Want. by crazyclown(m): 1:09pm On Feb 05, 2021
Hmmm, will my shopping with you come with a happy ending package?
Re: Men,this Is What Most Of We Ladies Want. by zexy2030(m): 1:10pm On Feb 05, 2021
Have you heard about HIILLA? instant fast and affordable delivery.
Re: Men,this Is What Most Of We Ladies Want. by badaru911: 1:13pm On Feb 05, 2021
Cyry:
Nigerian men are useless.

#fact
You mean it.... So since all this years, your father that has been taking care of you is USELESS... Your brothers that are close to you are USELESS.... Your uncle is also USELESS... Your husband or future husband is USELESS... And what about your kids, well, if you gat a male among them, he would be USELESS... and if all were males shocked shocked that means they will be completely USELESS....

22 Likes

Re: Men,this Is What Most Of We Ladies Want. by Dunnytt: 1:39pm On Feb 05, 2021
You said "most ladies"... I'm interested in knowing, what remaining percentage wants.

1 Like

Re: Men,this Is What Most Of We Ladies Want. by ShackWes(f): 2:01pm On Feb 05, 2021
it's always what women want
like men don't have needs too
mtchew

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men,this Is What Most Of We Ladies Want. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 05, 2021
Cyry:

#fact
shut up..undecided
naija gals are use... grin

6 Likes

Re: Men,this Is What Most Of We Ladies Want. by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 2:14pm On Feb 05, 2021
StacyO:
Why? Because, as the valentine is fast approaching, I know for sure so many ladies and guys will be on the lookout for gifts from their partners.

Put a smile on someones face this val.

As a guy,you might not necessarily know the things that'll tigger her happiness. Why I decided to compile a short list for you and I hope you make a choice.
[s]

1) Get them a new smart phone: This depends on your budget and the amount you would like to spend for just that one special day.

2) Shoes: Yes,with very little amount of money,you can get classy and adorable pair of shoes for your val.

[/s]
4) Chocolates: Like in fairytales and romance novels,chocolates are essential tools for captivating and conquering the heart of any woman cheesy
Why not try it out this val? Funny enough,chocolates are quite cheap to say the least.

5) A romantic dinner date: Oh well. This is mostly considerable as you'll have to equally show up with a gift item.
Get a very cool and serene environment. Will prefer you choose a place not so common.

Alright,away from that,I have variety of clothes she would actually wish you got for her.

Not even a single stress on you. Just pick a dress and we'll get it to your doorstep.

Note that whatever you select is exactly what you get. Don't worry about ordering prada and getting opapaprada.

All the clothes below are very much available and quite cheap to say the least. We have many more fashionable ones.

Delivery is free within Lagos,while charges apply to deliveries outside Lagos.

Check my nairaland bio for more info.

We will see what we can do.

5 Likes

Re: Men,this Is What Most Of We Ladies Want. by Nicklaus619(m): 2:23pm On Feb 05, 2021
MJBOLT:
let me see what I can do smiley

Don't give shi shi grin cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Men,this Is What Most Of We Ladies Want. by Vickho6(m): 2:28pm On Feb 05, 2021
Cyry:
f

#fact

including your dad and brother.... Go check yourself and type something more reasonable
Re: Men,this Is What Most Of We Ladies Want. by Vickho6(m): 2:30pm On Feb 05, 2021
StacyO:

We men really needs this too... if u can get us those listed items above u won't die...

2 Likes

Re: Men,this Is What Most Of We Ladies Want. by Vickho6(m): 2:33pm On Feb 05, 2021
We men really needs this too... if u can get us those listed items above u won't die...

And besides I can't get those item for someone who we are enjoying ourselves.. I had rather gv ma family

2 Likes

Re: Men,this Is What Most Of We Ladies Want. by Kilishihunter: 2:51pm On Feb 05, 2021
Ok

1 Like

Re: Men,this Is What Most Of We Ladies Want. by oluwole70525: 3:56pm On Feb 05, 2021
You said "most ladies"... I'm interested in knowing, what remaining percentage wants.
Re: Men,this Is What Most Of We Ladies Want. by KingAlayinde(m): 5:22pm On Feb 05, 2021
StacyO:

defination of a liability.........
Re: Men,this Is What Most Of We Ladies Want. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 05, 2021
crazyclown:
Hmmm, will my shopping with you come with a happy ending package?

Of course.

Place your order and enjoy the benefits that follows.
Re: Men,this Is What Most Of We Ladies Want. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 05, 2021
Vickho6:

And besides I can't get those item for someone who we are enjoying ourselves.. I had rather gv ma family

Why I made reference to mothers,sisters and grandmothers as well cheesy
Re: Men,this Is What Most Of We Ladies Want. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 05, 2021
Nonsense thread

1 Like

Re: Men,this Is What Most Of We Ladies Want. by blinking001(m): 6:48pm On Feb 05, 2021
What are men getting in return?
Re: Men,this Is What Most Of We Ladies Want. by Dong2: 7:15pm On Feb 05, 2021
StacyO:

Modified: We have men's wears and shoes too. cheesy

Ladies, check my bio for WhatsApp details.
Don't miss out on this offer,free delivery for nairalanders.
Offer valid while stock last.

So why can't women do the buying for guys abeg.?
Re: Men,this Is What Most Of We Ladies Want. by johnkey: 8:28pm On Feb 05, 2021
who cares?
Re: Men,this Is What Most Of We Ladies Want. by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:17pm On Feb 05, 2021
Menh all they like is an avenue to collect gift..

Christmas � just past as a guy you are to spend.

Valentine spend.

Easter is coming another avenue to spend

Birthday spend something

If u calculate all money u waste on average relationship mehn you will shock pass buhari..
Re: Men,this Is What Most Of We Ladies Want. by gfon(m): 9:18pm On Feb 05, 2021
Showing love to the needy that day,and no vagina citizen dey that list.Ladies won't associate with you wen broke,but when the mulla show,them wanna perch on it.Valentine kor...na valencia you go see

2 Likes

Re: Men,this Is What Most Of We Ladies Want. by Dracking(m): 9:25pm On Feb 05, 2021
Cyry:

#fact
Anti wyry spotted
Re: Men,this Is What Most Of We Ladies Want. by Mastakija(m): 9:27pm On Feb 05, 2021
Ok
What can u do for ur man
Cus e b lyk say u no dey alryt
Re: Men,this Is What Most Of We Ladies Want. by Sonnobax15(m): 9:32pm On Feb 05, 2021
shocked

If my bae can't cross a gutter for me and expect me to cross a sea for her,she go dive rock because I no go try am
Re: Men,this Is What Most Of We Ladies Want. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 05, 2021
gfon:
Showing love to the needy that day,and no vagina citizen dey that list.Ladies won't associate with you wen broke,but when the mulla show,them wanna perch on it.Valentine kor...na valencia you go see

The needy in this context might be a lady or even ladies,a man or even men cheesy

Why not change their wardrobe? grin

Just thinking out loud.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Marry A Foreign lady (guys Only) / The Effect Of High Cost Of Petrol On Romance In Nigeria. / Who Is Your Val?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.