Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Men Grab Backside Of A Curvy Lady On Bike, She Twerks Instead Of Shunning Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Grab Backside Of A Curvy Lady On Bike, She Twerks Instead Of Shunning Them (112654 Views)

Man Performs Amazing Stunt On A Curvy Lady's Backside, Sits & Drinks On Her Bum / The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) / Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Grab Backside Of A Curvy Lady On Bike, She Twerks Instead Of Shunning Them by Celebrityblog: 11:30pm On Apr 03, 2019
A video of a curvy lady with big backside causing commotion on the road has gone viral.

In the video, guys were seen grabbing and touching the lady's big backside.

Instead of her to shun the guys touching her publicly while on bike, she rather started twerking while still on a moving bike.

A Twitter user asked:

"Isn't this sexual harassment?"

Others that reacted to the video said it may not be sexual harassment since the lady didn't ask them to stop but rather encouraged them by twerking seductively.

Watch the video

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/04/ghanaian-lady-twerks-on-bike.html?m=1

2 Shares

Re: Men Grab Backside Of A Curvy Lady On Bike, She Twerks Instead Of Shunning Them by Celebrityblog: 11:30pm On Apr 03, 2019
Watch the video HERE

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Grab Backside Of A Curvy Lady On Bike, She Twerks Instead Of Shunning Them by Kusherman: 11:34pm On Apr 03, 2019
Ghana Ghana home of hörny women

One konjified mod fit push this tin go fp.

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Grab Backside Of A Curvy Lady On Bike, She Twerks Instead Of Shunning Them by Oluromantic: 11:40pm On Apr 03, 2019
Her matter be like thrift collector weh no dey put money for bank, the day weh men go harass her for corner she go dey cry dey call men dogs. Abeg who be dog here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Grab Backside Of A Curvy Lady On Bike, She Twerks Instead Of Shunning Them by Billboyy: 11:41pm On Apr 03, 2019
But no lies the ass go soft.

7 Likes

Re: Men Grab Backside Of A Curvy Lady On Bike, She Twerks Instead Of Shunning Them by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 03, 2019
sighs

19 Likes

Re: Men Grab Backside Of A Curvy Lady On Bike, She Twerks Instead Of Shunning Them by Nobody: 11:51pm On Apr 03, 2019
Why are men sooo obsessed with the butt?

I always wash my hands 3 times with antiseptic and perform a sacred ritual whenever I intentionally or accidentally come in contact with the ‘butt’.

22 Likes

Re: Men Grab Backside Of A Curvy Lady On Bike, She Twerks Instead Of Shunning Them by Nbote(m): 12:45am On Apr 04, 2019
If dis was Nigeria now, hypocrites will strip her naked while pressing d same Nyash.. We spoil pass Ghana but pretence and hypocrisy wan kill us

5 Likes

Re: Men Grab Backside Of A Curvy Lady On Bike, She Twerks Instead Of Shunning Them by internationalman(m): 1:05am On Apr 04, 2019
Big yansh becomes irrelevant to me when a fine face does not accompany it...

##faceoveryansh###

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Grab Backside Of A Curvy Lady On Bike, She Twerks Instead Of Shunning Them by kollinzgee(m): 1:48am On Apr 04, 2019
Xaos:

I always wash my hands 3 times with antiseptic and perform a sacred ritual whenever I intentionally or accidentally come in contact with the ‘butt’.

your can lie shut up!

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Grab Backside Of A Curvy Lady On Bike, She Twerks Instead Of Shunning Them by Gosj01(m): 6:30am On Apr 04, 2019
See what internet has caused, some ladies are just getting stupid by the day.

I sell super clean and cheap laptop. More in signature

6 Likes

Re: Men Grab Backside Of A Curvy Lady On Bike, She Twerks Instead Of Shunning Them by Nobody: 6:48am On Apr 04, 2019
hôRny gals everywhere

#that ass looks familiar tho

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Grab Backside Of A Curvy Lady On Bike, She Twerks Instead Of Shunning Them by partnerbizz4: 7:03am On Apr 04, 2019
Women these days are evil mehn!

Sell Airtime to us and make money!
Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies below.

1 Like

Re: Men Grab Backside Of A Curvy Lady On Bike, She Twerks Instead Of Shunning Them by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 04, 2019
Nbote:
If dis was Nigeria now, hypocrites will strip her naked while pressing d same Nyash.. We spoil pass Ghana but pretence and hypocrisy wan kill us
oga who are the we? undecided speak for yourself because am innocent like a baby.

13 Likes

Re: Men Grab Backside Of A Curvy Lady On Bike, She Twerks Instead Of Shunning Them by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 04, 2019
Olosho every where ,I hate nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Men Grab Backside Of A Curvy Lady On Bike, She Twerks Instead Of Shunning Them by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 04, 2019
Xaos:

Why 3 times? Why not 7 times or 10 times?

Are you sure you don’t have OCD?

15 Likes

Re: Men Grab Backside Of A Curvy Lady On Bike, She Twerks Instead Of Shunning Them by luvyaself95(m): 8:58am On Apr 04, 2019
it called advertisement grin

3 Likes

Re: Men Grab Backside Of A Curvy Lady On Bike, She Twerks Instead Of Shunning Them by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 04, 2019
MOST LADIES do not have common sense, rather it is the amount of COMMON SENSE the Right man deposits in them that germinates

3 Likes

Re: Men Grab Backside Of A Curvy Lady On Bike, She Twerks Instead Of Shunning Them by Raydos: 1:49pm On Apr 04, 2019
Damnnnnnnn!! that Ass is life shocked
Re: Men Grab Backside Of A Curvy Lady On Bike, She Twerks Instead Of Shunning Them by BIGDADDY000(m): 2:35pm On Apr 04, 2019
Re: Men Grab Backside Of A Curvy Lady On Bike, She Twerks Instead Of Shunning Them by Idonvex: 2:38pm On Apr 04, 2019
Re: Men Grab Backside Of A Curvy Lady On Bike, She Twerks Instead Of Shunning Them by deepwater(f): 2:39pm On Apr 04, 2019
I am more concerned about the fresh dudes driving okada in Ghana, see their hands na!

Chai, Africa actually failed its male gender, once u got no ass and puss....e go hard small my broda

GreatResearcher:
I am more concrned about the depth of your puss...

very deep, deep enough to swallow your mother, grandmother, wife and daughters.....in a nutshell it is deepwaters

13 Likes

Re: Men Grab Backside Of A Curvy Lady On Bike, She Twerks Instead Of Shunning Them by Dspmarteens: 2:43pm On Apr 04, 2019
Baba I hail ooo
Xaos:

4 Likes

Re: Men Grab Backside Of A Curvy Lady On Bike, She Twerks Instead Of Shunning Them by GreatResearcher: 2:43pm On Apr 04, 2019
Celebrityblog:
A video of a curvy lady with big backside causing commotion on the road has gone viral.

In the video, guys were seen grabbing and touching the lady's big backside.

Instead of her to shun the guys touching her publicly while on bike, she rather started twerking while still on a moving bike.

A Twitter user asked:

"Isn't this sexual harassment?"

Others that reacted to the video said it may not be sexual harassment since the lady didn't ask them to stop but rather encouraged them by twerking seductively.

Watch the video

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/04/ghanaian-lady-twerks-on-bike.html?m=1
hoes everywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Court Wedding Picture In Edo That Got People Talking (Photo) / 99 Secrets Girls Have to Know about Guys / 'My Bum Can Make People Speak In Tongues' - Slay Queen Twerks In Swimming Pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.