Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Looking For Friends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Looking For Friends (407 Views)

Looking For Friends With Benefits And Sugar Mommy / New To Nairaland And Looking For Friends! / Mature People Don't Go Around Looking For Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Friends by ruby101: 11:03pm On Aug 22, 2018
Hi, I am a lady and new to nairaland. This happens to be my first post.

Please I want to meet anyone(male or female) that lives in Chicago and it’s environs. I have been here for a year now and it’s been tough making friends.

Please drop me a message here or on IG: @rubysecrets_personalshopper.

Thanks
Re: Looking For Friends by samysmoothfresh: 11:13pm On Aug 22, 2018
A picture of you should follow, don't you think?
Re: Looking For Friends by AUTOCRATIC(m): 11:15pm On Aug 22, 2018
And do you think he's is the best alternative?. Don't fall victim of unforeseen circumstances.I stand to be corrected
Re: Looking For Friends by ruby101: 11:17pm On Aug 22, 2018
AUTOCRATIC:
And do you think he's is the best alternative?. Don't fall victim of unforeseen circumstances.I stand to be corrected
what unforeseen circumstances please?
Re: Looking For Friends by ruby101: 11:19pm On Aug 22, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
A picture of you should follow, don't you think?
why? Please is that a criteria for making friends?
Re: Looking For Friends by Otatom(m): 12:02am On Aug 23, 2018
ruby101:
Hi, I am a lady and new to nairaland. This happens to be my first post.

Please I want to meet anyone(male or female) that lives in Chicago and it’s environs. I have been here for a year now and it’s been tough making friends.

Please drop me a message here or on IG: @rubysecrets_personalshopper.

Thanks
sorry mate ain't in Chicago still on the shores of Nigeria.
Re: Looking For Friends by samysmoothfresh: 12:03am On Aug 23, 2018
ruby101:
why? Please is that a criteria for making friends?

Not really, but it's a criteria for making friends alot faster grin

imagine this; you post your pics, it turns out you're pretty then boom!!, friends start trooping in (male friends precisely)

OR

you post your cute pics, a lady views and perhaps feels a connection..............another big boom!!..................another friend made (female this time around) grin

1 Like

Re: Looking For Friends by mofeoluwadassah: 12:56am On Aug 23, 2018
Pishure or...... cool
Re: Looking For Friends by OneCorner: 11:54pm On Aug 25, 2018
Follow Chris brown in IG, he’s currently in Chicago, u can be friends wit him

(1) (Reply)

Ten(10)signs A Man Is Ready To Marry You (even If He Don’t Have Much) / Assisting Your Friend With Money For Abortion / Gender and Sex in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.