Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,400 members, 7,954,581 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:37 PM

A Week After I Saw Her, She Wants Marriage. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Week After I Saw Her, She Wants Marriage. (3834 Views)

Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him / Man To Marry His FianceƩ's Younger Sister In Bauchi One Week After Her Death / Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Week After I Saw Her, She Wants Marriage. by Akinowon123(m): 12:09pm On Aug 23, 2018
Auladimeji:
Honestly, This lady is controlling you and I hate it because that's how sissy starts
I thought about the same thing too and I tried so much not to be controlled
Re: A Week After I Saw Her, She Wants Marriage. by Akinowon123(m): 12:10pm On Aug 23, 2018
MartinCorridon:
I won't read your lengthy epistle.

SUMMARY : Your rod is too sweet, she wants you permanently.
Okay
Re: A Week After I Saw Her, She Wants Marriage. by Akinowon123(m): 12:11pm On Aug 23, 2018
IamPlato:

You Are Just Selfish... You Liked Her But When Saw The Prettier you Didnt Want Her Again. The Same Thing Will Happen If You Meet A More beautiful Girl...

If You Want To Have The Prettier friend then Show More Love To The Lesser One... You May Not understand this...
@IamPlato. thanks so much
Re: A Week After I Saw Her, She Wants Marriage. by Akinowon123(m): 12:13pm On Aug 23, 2018
Bluezy13:
Hehehe....

All these to teenagers sef.

OK...alright... you're 22...I get cheesy
From your writeup, you're obviously the talker type and it's an advantage to you cos you'll be a good entertainer to the ladies although there is seldom something to write home about at the end.
lol............I feel you bro
Re: A Week After I Saw Her, She Wants Marriage. by Auladimeji(m): 12:28pm On Aug 23, 2018
Akinowon123:

I thought about the same thing too and I tried so much not to be controlled
please free yourself from that slavery of been controlled by her
Re: A Week After I Saw Her, She Wants Marriage. by Gaspardd(m): 12:39pm On Aug 23, 2018
Lol
Re: A Week After I Saw Her, She Wants Marriage. by Seandisputed(m): 2:16pm On Aug 23, 2018
IamPlato:

Do You Buy Ex-girlfriends?
Re: A Week After I Saw Her, She Wants Marriage. by openmine(m): 4:24pm On Aug 23, 2018
lecturerdabo:
May I humbly inform you that the other girl you are crushing for also have a friend prettier than her!

You are not ready for serious relationship, you are looking for "chop and clean mouth"

Just go ahead and bed the two friends thereafter continue with their friends and friends friend!!
True
I also thought ladies have a high level of intuition....
so how is it possible that the lady could not decipher that this guy actually wants her friend?
Re: A Week After I Saw Her, She Wants Marriage. by BrainArk(m): 9:45pm On Aug 23, 2018
you don't know what you even want, you were happy with this girl before you met her friend, now her friend don enter your eye but at the end you will lose them both.

1 Like

Re: A Week After I Saw Her, She Wants Marriage. by Jadoskii(m): 10:36pm On Aug 23, 2018
lecturerdabo:
May I humbly inform you that the other girl you are crushing for also have a friend prettier than her!

You are not ready for serious relationship, you are looking for "chop and clean mouth"

Just go ahead and bed the two friends thereafter continue with their friends and friends friend!!
spot on
Re: A Week After I Saw Her, She Wants Marriage. by Jadoskii(m): 10:55pm On Aug 23, 2018
Wat I've read here only screams one thing....'no strings attached'.....you just want to get into her pants,her friends pant,nd any other friends pant nd expect d parties to be cool with it.deep down ure unsure aw she'll take it if ure forward abt it nd not wanting to lose a potential cork wrangler hence ur telling her what she wants to hear ...not necessarily because ure a sexual predator but because you just wanna have fun without the emotional baggage that comes with it...but the truth is the moment u sleep with either one of them..things are gonna change for u....hopefully uno go get extra year...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Week After I Saw Her, She Wants Marriage. by Nobody: 4:20am On Aug 24, 2018
At 22 you should be thinking about building your future, na toto things dey your mind!!
Re: A Week After I Saw Her, She Wants Marriage. by spiralwedge(m): 8:13pm On Aug 24, 2018
Chop the two of them, while promising them marriage or whatever they want, then clean mouth and move on.
Re: A Week After I Saw Her, She Wants Marriage. by Akinowon123(m): 7:34am On Jun 05, 2019
Hmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

What My 82yrs Old Grandpa Told Me About Sleeping With Women With Badluck / Soon Black Women Will No Longer Find A Man To Settle Down With / Wow! My Hair Is Almost Waist Length: My Secret Method

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.