Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Man To Marry His Fianceé's Younger Sister In Bauchi One Week After Her Death - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man To Marry His Fianceé's Younger Sister In Bauchi One Week After Her Death (58743 Views)

A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup / His Fianceé Got Pregnant For Her Ex During Parting Sex & Aborted It / Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man To Marry His Fianceé's Younger Sister In Bauchi One Week After Her Death by SeeHim: 1:55pm On Aug 04, 2022
A Nigerian Man, Sufiyanu Abubakar Salihu is set to marry Fatima Ibrahim Kani, the younger sister of his late fiancée, Rukaiya Ibrahim Kani.

Sufiyanu and Rukaiya were set to be married on August 12, 2022, in Bauchi State but she passed away on Wednesday, July 27.

Sufiyanu also took to Twitter on July 28, to announce the death of Rukaiya.

Fatima had mourned her sister a day after she died, writing; "Indeed, life is ephemeral and death is inevitable and certain end. I lost yet another sister Ruqayya Ibrahim Kani (Aunty Ummi), her marriage was scheduled to take place in two weeks from now but now she's gone forever. Ya Allah kagafarta mata kamata rahama kasa inna mu yazo mucika da imani. Plz pray for my sister."

The Elder Brother of the sisters, Aliyu Ibrahim Kani, took to Facebook on Wednesday, August 3, to announce that the wedding will hold on same date between Sufiyanu and Fatima.

He also shared the new invitation card with Rukaiyat's name replaced with Fatima's.

"Life is full of lessons to believe. Invitation to my twin sister wedding fatiha Fatima Ibrahim kani Zara," he wrote.

"When I was confronted with the reunion again, it tooks me so much more to believe but we can denied the fact that life goes on. I pray for my late Sister Aunty ummi Allah ya jikanta Allah ya Mata rahama and Allah ya sanya alkhairi a cikin wanann aure da za ayi da zara'u. You might also think as much as you can but prayers is all we need at this moment.

"Late Sister Rukayya Ibrahim Kani issa a graduate of public health and so zara too issa graduate of public health from Bauchi State University. She's an immediate sister to late Aunty ummi same father, mother. Everything about them is equally the same. It's happening again. This is a lesson and all thanks to our parents and a special one to both malam sufiyan and sister zara. Allah ubangiji ya kaimu lokaci Allah ya sanya alkhairi. Allah ya jikan Aunty ummi."

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/8/man-set-to-marry-his-fiances-younger-sister-in-bauchi-one-week-after-her-death.html

1 Like

Re: Man To Marry His Fianceé's Younger Sister In Bauchi One Week After Her Death by Jennyclay(f): 1:59pm On Aug 04, 2022
Haba!! Just one week

I'm beginning to suspect he has a hand in his fiancé's death, because one week is just too small to mourn your Fiancé. Kilode!!

Men are emotionally weak, Women hardly re-marry instantly. SMH

RIP to her.

67 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man To Marry His Fianceé's Younger Sister In Bauchi One Week After Her Death by SeeHim: 2:01pm On Aug 04, 2022
Jennyclay:
undecided

See More Bad News Via www.. Com
Re: Man To Marry His Fianceé's Younger Sister In Bauchi One Week After Her Death by SeeHim: 2:02pm On Aug 04, 2022
See More Photo And Reactions As Obtained By Below:

1 Share

Re: Man To Marry His Fianceé's Younger Sister In Bauchi One Week After Her Death by SeeHim: 2:03pm On Aug 04, 2022
See More Photo As Obtained By Below:

3 Likes

Re: Man To Marry His Fianceé's Younger Sister In Bauchi One Week After Her Death by ufuosman(m): 2:03pm On Aug 04, 2022
So fast
Re: Man To Marry His Fianceé's Younger Sister In Bauchi One Week After Her Death by thesicilian: 2:07pm On Aug 04, 2022
Things are not always what they seem

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man To Marry His Fianceé's Younger Sister In Bauchi One Week After Her Death by 4reala(m): 2:08pm On Aug 04, 2022
This is pure madness, they should be investigated

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man To Marry His Fianceé's Younger Sister In Bauchi One Week After Her Death by PerfectStranger(m): 2:11pm On Aug 04, 2022
Na their way na…grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man To Marry His Fianceé's Younger Sister In Bauchi One Week After Her Death by paulolee(m): 2:15pm On Aug 04, 2022
I see nothing bad here, if she died due to natural causes because afterall the deceased was just a fiance n not his wife...
seems they are trying to cut cost and use the same previous wedding settings for his new bride..

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man To Marry His Fianceé's Younger Sister In Bauchi One Week After Her Death by paulolee(m): 2:16pm On Aug 04, 2022
Jennyclay:
Haba!! Just one week

I'm beginning to suspect he has a hand in his fiancé's death, because one week is just too small to mourn your Fiancé. Kilode!!

Men are emotionally weak, Women hardly re-marry instantly. SMH
even if he waits 5 years before he marry her sister, it guarantee the wedding to last for 59 years??

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man To Marry His Fianceé's Younger Sister In Bauchi One Week After Her Death by paulolee(m): 2:18pm On Aug 04, 2022
4reala:
This is pure madness, he should be investigated
investigated for killing his fiancee just to marry her sister or u saying its d sister dt killed her??

14 Likes

Re: Man To Marry His Fianceé's Younger Sister In Bauchi One Week After Her Death by SeeHim: 2:18pm On Aug 04, 2022
paulolee:

even if he waits 5 years before he marry her sister, it guarantee the wedding to last for 59 years??

Are You In Germany Now?
Re: Man To Marry His Fianceé's Younger Sister In Bauchi One Week After Her Death by Karlovich: 2:29pm On Aug 04, 2022
embarassed Women!

2 Likes

Re: Man To Marry His Fianceé's Younger Sister In Bauchi One Week After Her Death by bestman09(m): 2:29pm On Aug 04, 2022
shocked
Life happens. It is an easier thing in the north than in the west and harder than in the east, but however, it's their choice.

18 Likes

Re: Man To Marry His Fianceé's Younger Sister In Bauchi One Week After Her Death by omowolewa: 2:29pm On Aug 04, 2022
Humm
Re: Man To Marry His Fianceé's Younger Sister In Bauchi One Week After Her Death by Jahblessings888(m): 2:30pm On Aug 04, 2022
Ok
Re: Man To Marry His Fianceé's Younger Sister In Bauchi One Week After Her Death by VladimirPutiin(m): 2:30pm On Aug 04, 2022
grin
Re: Man To Marry His Fianceé's Younger Sister In Bauchi One Week After Her Death by Yankee101: 2:30pm On Aug 04, 2022
Common in the north

3 Likes

Re: Man To Marry His Fianceé's Younger Sister In Bauchi One Week After Her Death by Offpoint1: 2:31pm On Aug 04, 2022
I'm a man and I we are scum grin

Something was going on behind the hijab before the deceased

2 Likes

Re: Man To Marry His Fianceé's Younger Sister In Bauchi One Week After Her Death by Gegypaad: 2:32pm On Aug 04, 2022
I dey suspect this wedding
Re: Man To Marry His Fianceé's Younger Sister In Bauchi One Week After Her Death by AmazingELixir: 2:32pm On Aug 04, 2022

4 Likes

Re: Man To Marry His Fianceé's Younger Sister In Bauchi One Week After Her Death by Adrian98(m): 2:32pm On Aug 04, 2022
Compensation for the bride price he paid

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man To Marry His Fianceé's Younger Sister In Bauchi One Week After Her Death by pweeryambre: 2:32pm On Aug 04, 2022
So how is it a lesson?

1 Like

Re: Man To Marry His Fianceé's Younger Sister In Bauchi One Week After Her Death by dante0147: 2:32pm On Aug 04, 2022
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Rests On His Fiancee's Chest In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos / 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend / A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.