Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,642 members, 7,823,826 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

delete - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / delete (1344 Views)

Should I Delete Her Nudes (photos) Included / This topic has been removed by the Op - Moderators delete permanently 4 me / Will You Delete Your Social Media Accounts To Save Your Relationship - Insideout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

delete by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 23, 2018
delete
Re: delete by dingbang(m): 7:53am On Aug 23, 2018
You are not different from a sex worker who trades her body for money. Go and hustle for your own money ! Damn!! All these entitlement ladies. And to think you are even considering a married man makes you even more a runs babe..

4 Likes

Re: delete by Rajman45(m): 7:56am On Aug 23, 2018
igbobabe1993:
i am hoping he will give me money but he has not given me any money yet
we have been on 2 dates
and he wants 2 have sex with me, but he has not given me any money or gifts yet not even paid for my transport to come and see him and he is saying after the sex he will start doing that.

What do I do

He says he will only spend when he is sure I'm serious about him
Plzzzzz, what's d difference between you and asawo. Bitches are just everywhere dis dayz
Re: delete by donbachi(m): 8:02am On Aug 23, 2018
The relationship is too early to be monitized by you...as for the guy,he just want to chop and clean mouth
Re: delete by malikombi(m): 8:05am On Aug 23, 2018
Another Amaka from Ipaja

1 Like

Re: delete by tstx(m): 8:05am On Aug 23, 2018
NL is now a place where thots come to seek advice

1 Like

Re: delete by shortgun(m): 8:13am On Aug 23, 2018
I doubt the moniker, the narration sounds concocted, OP have been known to be mentally unstable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: delete by Demmtek(m): 8:13am On Aug 23, 2018
After now you will come back and say he use you just for sex, meanwhile you only need his money, i still dont understand how some girls brain is programmed everything nah money, and you dont have anything to offer except that exhibit in between your legs.
Re: delete by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 23, 2018
What is the problem?

He is old and married

He gives me money I really need

I give him sex he needs

Why will I be fucking an old married man with no money when I can find a guy my own age who has no money and not married

If he wants an affair should he not look for a woman closer to his age eg 36 but he wants to enjoy a 24 year old (i look younger though I look 16-21) for free does that make sense
Re: delete by neonly: 8:33am On Aug 23, 2018
igbobabe1993:
What is the problem?

He is old and married

I give him sex he needs

Why will I be fucking an old married man with no money when I can find a guy my own age who has no money and not married

If he wants an affair should he not look for a woman closer to his age eg 36 but he wants to enjoy a 24 year old (i look younger though I look 16-21) for free does that make sense

If I catch u

1 Like

Re: delete by crafteck(m): 8:50am On Aug 23, 2018
Ask his wife
Re: delete by Wilfredpat22(f): 9:00am On Aug 23, 2018
Ma Give him your treasure unless you are a baby. I think you are a man sef
Re: delete by mikejj(m): 9:06am On Aug 23, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
Ma Give him your treasure unless you are a baby. I think you are a man sef
. that's my thought too..by d way nice signature..
Re: delete by Headlesschicken(m): 9:12am On Aug 23, 2018
undecided What x wrong with this one..
Re: delete by chiommy123(f): 1:40pm On Aug 23, 2018
Why married men no dey respect themselves these days
Re: delete by pryme(m): 2:00pm On Aug 23, 2018
igbobabe1993:
What is the problem?

He is old and married

I give him sex he needs

My dear my advice to you will be for you to become a sex worker at once, cos no sane man will what to have sex with hooker without paying for her services (unless he wants to have his name dragged in the mud).

Its better that, than to be fvcked with a lie, which if that happens you will be cheaper than a prostitute.
Re: delete by prettysassygirl(f): 4:38pm On Aug 23, 2018
igbobabe1993:
What is the problem?

He is old and married

I give him sex he needs

Does it make any sense u sleeping with a married man? Don't u have a mother or a father that is taking care of your needs? Why must u sleep with a man?can't u get money by yourself? What's with ladies and the mentality of getting money from men,I guess its with the upbringing, and the friends one hangs around with? Its annoying watching girls with your type of mentality spoiling the image of other independent women. Just bear in mind,what goes around comes around,when u are 46 and in your matrimonial home,please and please don't get offended when your hubby brings in a 19 year old babe.

2 Likes

Re: delete by Ekez(m): 5:08pm On Aug 23, 2018
Tomorrow naw he use u do money ritual somebody go expect me to waste my rip never

1 Like

Re: delete by oxladexo(m): 6:51pm On Aug 23, 2018
Nigeria sha. If you copy and paste that story in a foreign blog/forum, you wouldn't see a single insult.

Africans are too hypocritical and judgemental. Yet they are the worst.
Re: delete by OneCorner: 11:51pm On Aug 25, 2018
Notin bad. Let him fvck u like 2 times and let’s see wat will apun.
Or we kidnap him undecided

(1) (Reply)

The Best Seduction-Method You're Not Using / When She Is Not In The Mood To Talk? / How A Poor Village Farmer Impregnated A Youth Corper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.