Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,915 members, 7,828,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

2 Airport Security Guards Get N500k For Returning Missing Bag Filled With Dollar - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 2 Airport Security Guards Get N500k For Returning Missing Bag Filled With Dollar (56362 Views)

Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards / I Was Condemned For Returning ₦100,000 Forgotten By Passenger – Tricyclist / I Was Mocked And Tagged 'stupid', Says Airport Security Who Returned Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Airport Security Guards Get N500k For Returning Missing Bag Filled With Dollar by mrlova: 10:36pm On Aug 23, 2018
sometimes integrity over money!
Re: 2 Airport Security Guards Get N500k For Returning Missing Bag Filled With Dollar by bonechamberlain(m): 10:36pm On Aug 23, 2018
I see people talking about good conscience, there is no conscience in a jungle, no law, its survival of the fittest.

8 Likes

Re: 2 Airport Security Guards Get N500k For Returning Missing Bag Filled With Dollar by ADRIAN88(m): 10:37pm On Aug 23, 2018
oloriLFC:
suffer suffer for world, Amen, enjoy for heaven amen...

LOL! You get the picture!

1 Like

Re: 2 Airport Security Guards Get N500k For Returning Missing Bag Filled With Dollar by 007inc: 10:40pm On Aug 23, 2018
post=70550835:
HONESTY PAYS
Shut it
Re: 2 Airport Security Guards Get N500k For Returning Missing Bag Filled With Dollar by BOLDSTEP00(m): 10:41pm On Aug 23, 2018
They returned the money because, they mount camera around that side.

3 Likes

Re: 2 Airport Security Guards Get N500k For Returning Missing Bag Filled With Dollar by Shelumiel: 10:43pm On Aug 23, 2018
GenOrumov:
If the money is not above $10,000 or it's equivalent, then it's not questionable. You can carry that amount and below without the security agencies raising an eyebrow.
...plus jewelry?
Re: 2 Airport Security Guards Get N500k For Returning Missing Bag Filled With Dollar by Aromi: 10:43pm On Aug 23, 2018
Greddy igbo man accoding to some people return bag full of money hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: 2 Airport Security Guards Get N500k For Returning Missing Bag Filled With Dollar by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 23, 2018
i was in Hamburg early 2016 and went to their mall close to the main station and i forget my wallet in the toilet, not more than 10 minutes of leaving i just rushed back de ja vu wallet is gone, went to their main police station, gave statement, they called me in the police post at the train station, my 400 euros gone, credit card gone and usb stick gone, so i must highly commend these two gentle men for been kind hearted God will richly reward them. in developed nation people hardly return found item especially MONEY

6 Likes

Re: 2 Airport Security Guards Get N500k For Returning Missing Bag Filled With Dollar by Naijabash(m): 10:47pm On Aug 23, 2018
Graduate Finance Associate - Apply Here >>
Re: 2 Airport Security Guards Get N500k For Returning Missing Bag Filled With Dollar by madgoat(m): 10:48pm On Aug 23, 2018
zinnydan:
We still have good people in the world

It seems they are truly destined to be poor in this life.

Bag that i would have sharply cornered without telling my supervisor. undecided

May we not be so foolish to remain poor

4 Likes

Re: 2 Airport Security Guards Get N500k For Returning Missing Bag Filled With Dollar by Tunderfireyou: 10:54pm On Aug 23, 2018
Cryomancer:
angry

E no go better for 500k.

God knows I can't return such money... not in this Buhari era where everybody is a criminal.

Don't blame me, I'm just being a Nigerian.
ole!!! shocked shocked see ya eye

2 Likes

Re: 2 Airport Security Guards Get N500k For Returning Missing Bag Filled With Dollar by InTime(m): 10:56pm On Aug 23, 2018
Wow, Thats Great

1 Like

Re: 2 Airport Security Guards Get N500k For Returning Missing Bag Filled With Dollar by zidek(m): 10:56pm On Aug 23, 2018
It can't be compared with running away with the dollars that will change their life and the generations' lives forever! But they can still eat 500k in peace and finish it within 3months
Re: 2 Airport Security Guards Get N500k For Returning Missing Bag Filled With Dollar by adecz: 11:01pm On Aug 23, 2018
Your time come & you
still miss am... undecided undecided undecided

Most of these monies are stolen
tax payer's money, including your own tax.

If it was genuine money, they
wouldn't be carrying it in cash.

Na you do yourself!!

1 Like

Re: 2 Airport Security Guards Get N500k For Returning Missing Bag Filled With Dollar by blacknp(m): 11:02pm On Aug 23, 2018
Cryomancer:
angry

E no go better for 500k.

God knows I can't return such money... not in this Buhari era where everybody is a criminal.

CCTV will capture your crime on camera,then you will be a public disgrace to your family and friends, and will face a Judge and go to prison,then we will hear it was the devil.

10 Likes

Re: 2 Airport Security Guards Get N500k For Returning Missing Bag Filled With Dollar by dingbang(m): 11:07pm On Aug 23, 2018
Nice one.. It's not good to steal. A good name is better off.
Re: 2 Airport Security Guards Get N500k For Returning Missing Bag Filled With Dollar by bluecircle470: 11:11pm On Aug 23, 2018
zinnydan:

Believe all this sham called story at your own peril. Its well known that the Hughes money you can travel with in cash should not be more than $5,000. So as for me i am not believing this shit
Re: 2 Airport Security Guards Get N500k For Returning Missing Bag Filled With Dollar by Nasir123(m): 11:13pm On Aug 23, 2018
zinnydan:

We still have good people in the country.

1 Like

Re: 2 Airport Security Guards Get N500k For Returning Missing Bag Filled With Dollar by LyfeJennings(m): 11:21pm On Aug 23, 2018
Hmmmmm
When I saw this post, I asked myself if I could do the same if the bag was filled with money.
Hmmmmm

Just being an honest idiot.
Re: 2 Airport Security Guards Get N500k For Returning Missing Bag Filled With Dollar by Studentvillage1(m): 11:24pm On Aug 23, 2018
Re: 2 Airport Security Guards Get N500k For Returning Missing Bag Filled With Dollar by Davicjoe(m): 11:34pm On Aug 23, 2018
dis men dull themselves. 250k, dat is a token. God help me to always be at d right plc at d right time

1 Like

Re: 2 Airport Security Guards Get N500k For Returning Missing Bag Filled With Dollar by Neofingerz: 11:45pm On Aug 23, 2018
Congratulations you've just officially signed up for Life poverty
Re: 2 Airport Security Guards Get N500k For Returning Missing Bag Filled With Dollar by newdawn2017(f): 11:50pm On Aug 23, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked see this two mumu men....

This is one very good reason for a wife to stab her husband and send him to the land of foolishness where he belongs;

Back in the days when we were growing up, it used to be "where man dey work, na there him dey chop" but nowadays it is now " where man dey

work, na there him dey blow"..................these men had an opportunity to blow and they slacked

poverty and security work kee both of you
U ve spoken so correctly here my dear Mrs.NwaAmaikpe, I concur.
Re: 2 Airport Security Guards Get N500k For Returning Missing Bag Filled With Dollar by Kira290(m): 11:55pm On Aug 23, 2018
They just mised a lifetime opportunity to better their lot in life.. undecided undecided
Now they will die poor.. cry
The world runs on greed...these fools probably didn't know that...such a pity undecided

Whatever your hand finds to do, do with all your might, for there is no work nor planning nor knowledge nor wisdom in the Grave, where you are going.....Ecclesiastes 9:10

1 Like

Re: 2 Airport Security Guards Get N500k For Returning Missing Bag Filled With Dollar by dgame2k2(m): 12:01am On Aug 24, 2018
That's it
BOLDSTEP00:
They returned the money because, they mount camera around that side.
Re: 2 Airport Security Guards Get N500k For Returning Missing Bag Filled With Dollar by oglalasioux(m): 12:02am On Aug 24, 2018
Halogen should take over policing in Nigeria. These guys are always excellent everywhere you find them; banks, private firms, fuel stations

3 Likes

Re: 2 Airport Security Guards Get N500k For Returning Missing Bag Filled With Dollar by aguyph: 12:18am On Aug 24, 2018
Shelumiel:
I like the effort these men made , but I wonder why the authorities didn't report the matter to the security agencies. Finding such a huge amount is quite questionable....
report what? My. Guy100 dollar � this days is huge amount.
Re: 2 Airport Security Guards Get N500k For Returning Missing Bag Filled With Dollar by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 24, 2018
Cryomancer:
angry

E no go better for 500k.

You are not a Nigerian.
Re: 2 Airport Security Guards Get N500k For Returning Missing Bag Filled With Dollar by GenOrumov: 12:23am On Aug 24, 2018
Shelumiel:
...plus jewelry?
the statement said "jewelry" and not "jewelries". Which could have meant May be one or two chains. The jewelry could have even been panda (yoruba slang for fake gold/ordinary gold plated metal/worthless metal). And even if it was real gold, nobody weighed it to know the actual amount.You and I can't determine the exact worth of it as we didn't see the contents of the bag. We are just relying on hearsay.

If it was worth more than the allowable amount, I'm sure it would have been flagged and the owner thoroughly questioned as they might have wanted to smuggle it in illegally. I doubt that as the guards found it in the Carpark and not inside the airport.
Re: 2 Airport Security Guards Get N500k For Returning Missing Bag Filled With Dollar by Ambassadors: 12:30am On Aug 24, 2018
Not all Nigerians are criminals. Get your facts right. What profit is it to gain the whole world and loose your soul? Be guided.
Cryomancer:
angry

E no go better for 500k.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Are The Career Opportunity For A Sociologist In Nigeria. / Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion / Uber Sacks 3,500 Employees Via A Zoom Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.