Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

2 Airport Security Guards Get N500k For Returning Missing Bag Filled With Dollar - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 2 Airport Security Guards Get N500k For Returning Missing Bag Filled With Dollar (56360 Views)

Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards / I Was Condemned For Returning ₦100,000 Forgotten By Passenger – Tricyclist / I Was Mocked And Tagged 'stupid', Says Airport Security Who Returned Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Airport Security Guards Get N500k For Returning Missing Bag Filled With Dollar by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 24, 2018
"This is Nigeria...everybody be criminal." where Falz make he come chop slap angry

1 Like

Re: 2 Airport Security Guards Get N500k For Returning Missing Bag Filled With Dollar by IbnAbdullah1(m): 10:25am On Aug 24, 2018
Cryomancer:
angry

E no go better for 500k.

God knows I can't return such money... not in this Buhari era where everybody is a criminal.

Don't blame me, I'm just being a Nigerian.

When we say some of you who open your gutter to castigate the current government are worst I knew I was not making it up.
Imagine this ole (sorry for calling you ole since this is what you insinuated in your quote ) will be claiming saint online.
I know very many of jokes.
Time will reveal all of you.
Re: 2 Airport Security Guards Get N500k For Returning Missing Bag Filled With Dollar by IbnAbdullah1(m): 10:27am On Aug 24, 2018
sKeetz:

Story for the gods

I pray somebody takes a very valuable lost item of yours, and I hope and pray ou will be magnanimous enough to tell every one ''story for the gods''
Re: 2 Airport Security Guards Get N500k For Returning Missing Bag Filled With Dollar by sKeetz(m): 10:33am On Aug 24, 2018
IbnAbdullah1:

I pray somebody takes a very valuable lost item of yours, and I hope and pray ou will be magnanimous enough to tell every one ''story for the gods''

Story for the gods
Re: 2 Airport Security Guards Get N500k For Returning Missing Bag Filled With Dollar by oyewilliams(m): 10:56am On Aug 24, 2018
dinoma for president grin
Re: 2 Airport Security Guards Get N500k For Returning Missing Bag Filled With Dollar by obentenyson(m): 11:10am On Aug 24, 2018
madgoat:

Baba forget.... When them no swear for me, how will i return dollars abi i dey mad. Those two airport security guys have been destined to be poor. Dollars wey i go dey change small small over a long period of time, the naira equivalent will not even go near my account and i willsell of the jewelries little by little in different locations over time. grin grin

And you think sey surveillance cameras no dey inside airports? Those guys knew what they were getting into... Everything na sense. them no sey them fit trace them and also know their identity through the cameras.. Remember them be security guards... Make them see the money inside bush weda them no go run with the money
Re: 2 Airport Security Guards Get N500k For Returning Missing Bag Filled With Dollar by 2day6(m): 11:11am On Aug 24, 2018
LA return LA bend. God just try me with this. make I see money.
Re: 2 Airport Security Guards Get N500k For Returning Missing Bag Filled With Dollar by Samito180(m): 11:20am On Aug 24, 2018
�����
Re: 2 Airport Security Guards Get N500k For Returning Missing Bag Filled With Dollar by Austin234(m): 11:29am On Aug 24, 2018
There are still good Nigerians. Thank God for the duo.

Check my signature
Re: 2 Airport Security Guards Get N500k For Returning Missing Bag Filled With Dollar by GenOrumov: 11:56am On Aug 24, 2018
truthfulparrot:
You can carry any amount as long as it is disclosed.
very correct.
Re: 2 Airport Security Guards Get N500k For Returning Missing Bag Filled With Dollar by BENEAMATA: 12:19pm On Aug 24, 2018
Bigdeeee:

See, i’m not a gullible person driven by emotional sentiments. I know how the security system works. Before you’re employed as an airport security personnel, there’s a thorough vetting system in place. Don’t you know it’s a sensitive position? If your airport security is compromised or porous, then that’s BIG trouble for everyone. Any and every prospective asset to be employed, after normal verification, case file is sent to the SCID department for a thorough background check. Only those cleared would be approved. Over the years, our airport security system has exponentially improved. Many things people used to get away with, they can’t do it so easily again, very difficult. That’s why it’s easier now to catch drug traffickers, and they keep catching them like flies in a spiderweb; that’s why it’s easier to catch money launderers; easier to catch contrabands (if they want to catch it) etc! Our airport security is much improved, not like before, and it’s still improving. Gone are the days people (even airport staffers) easily steal within the airport premises and escape. If you try it now and escape, maybe your case was just a minor infraction or misdemeanor (like stealing a pen on the floor or small candy), and so, wasn’t worth pursuing. But go and steal someone’s luggage now and see if you won’t be caught, whether staff or not. In fact, it’s easier to catch an airport staffer than an outsider civilian, because the staff would be identified so quickly by the surveillance system. Presently, our airport (Lagos + Abuja) security system deserves some accolades. Many criminals have been humbled by it grin
spot on ! Still , these guys deserve every accolade coming their way .
Re: 2 Airport Security Guards Get N500k For Returning Missing Bag Filled With Dollar by mrgreen4real(m): 2:57pm On Aug 24, 2018
If our politicians are like these men, Nigeria would have been a good country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Are The Career Opportunity For A Sociologist In Nigeria. / Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion / Uber Sacks 3,500 Employees Via A Zoom Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.