Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,093 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Are You Wearing The Right Size Condom? Here’s How To Tell - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Wearing The Right Size Condom? Here’s How To Tell (1615 Views)

If A GIRL Visits You Wearing These Skirts, What Do They Mean? / Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) / My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Wearing The Right Size Condom? Here’s How To Tell by evanso6226(f): 5:39pm On Oct 24, 2018
“Standard condoms fit a lot of people. But are there people who don’t fit because their erection is too small or too large? Yes, that’s definitely a reality,” says Logan Levkoff, Ph.D., a s*x and relationships expert in New York.

Having an imperfect fit can result in slippage or breaks that can jeopardize the whole point of using protection. Here’s (VIA THE LINK BELOW) how to tell if your are wearing the wrong size condom and how to find your perfect fit.

https://www.clintgist.com/wearing-right-size-condom-heres-tell/

Re: Are You Wearing The Right Size Condom? Here’s How To Tell by Tenn88: 5:54pm On Oct 24, 2018
undecided
Re: Are You Wearing The Right Size Condom? Here’s How To Tell by bossvinqualad25(m): 6:02pm On Oct 24, 2018
How do guys out der find sex enjoyable with condom? U no fit lick sweet weh dey inside nylon now ,When u are in need of durable and quality cars u can always count on me to give you the best,for more information,check my signature

2 Likes

Re: Are You Wearing The Right Size Condom? Here’s How To Tell by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 24, 2018
OP you know where I can get Durex magnum XL or XXL?
Regular condoms are a nightmare to my sex life.

1 Like

Re: Are You Wearing The Right Size Condom? Here’s How To Tell by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 24, 2018
undecided

1 Like

Re: Are You Wearing The Right Size Condom? Here’s How To Tell by evanso6226(f): 6:22pm On Oct 24, 2018
bossvinqualad25:
How do guys out der find sex enjoyable with condom? U no fit lick sweet weh dey inside nylon now ,When u are in need of durable and quality cars u can always count on me to give you the best,for more information,check my signature

Hmmm
Re: Are You Wearing The Right Size Condom? Here’s How To Tell by evanso6226(f): 6:23pm On Oct 24, 2018
FRoosevelt:
OP you know where I can get Durex magnum XL or XXL?

Regular condoms are a nightmare to my sex life.

Just send your cash and I will send it to you... XXL sha... grin grin grin
Re: Are You Wearing The Right Size Condom? Here’s How To Tell by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 24, 2018
evanso6226:

I'll get back to you soon. smiley

1 Like

Re: Are You Wearing The Right Size Condom? Here’s How To Tell by bossvinqualad25(m): 9:37pm On Oct 25, 2018
evanso6226:

Hmmm
[b][/b]which 1 is hmmmmm talk ur mind
Re: Are You Wearing The Right Size Condom? Here’s How To Tell by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 25, 2018
evanso6226:

(1) (Reply)

Slay Queen Reveals She Has Been Infected With HIV By A Married Man / Lady Who Had Butt Enlargement Injection Dies Because Of This (photos) / How I lost my virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.