Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Samuel Ortom Cries Out Says Herdsmen Are Planning To Kill Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Samuel Ortom Cries Out Says Herdsmen Are Planning To Kill Me (351 Views)

Ortom Cries To Buhari: 'Miyetti Allah Planning To Eliminate Me’ / Samuel Ortom: 'Fulani Herdsmen Are Planning To Kidnap And Kill Me' / Danjuma And Ishaku In US; Insist Fulani Herdsmen Are Killing Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samuel Ortom Cries Out Says Herdsmen Are Planning To Kill Me by femsadef: 3:27pm On Aug 24, 2018
Benue State Governor, Samuel Ortom, on Friday alleged that Fulani herdsmen had concluded plans to lay ambush and kill him along the Makurdi/Laafia highway.

source and more http://kaakakinews.com/2018/08/24/samuel-ortom-cries-out-says-herdsmen-are-planning-to-kill-me/

Re: Samuel Ortom Cries Out Says Herdsmen Are Planning To Kill Me by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 24, 2018
Don't worry. God is with you
Re: Samuel Ortom Cries Out Says Herdsmen Are Planning To Kill Me by NwaNimo1(m): 3:29pm On Aug 24, 2018
Ok
Re: Samuel Ortom Cries Out Says Herdsmen Are Planning To Kill Me by Arkmanbuddy(m): 3:31pm On Aug 24, 2018
He should shut up jare, let him come up with evidence.
Herdsmen trying to kill you? How?
Re: Samuel Ortom Cries Out Says Herdsmen Are Planning To Kill Me by shaydeenamz(m): 3:32pm On Aug 24, 2018
God Dey Dnt Worry They Will Try But Will Fail
Re: Samuel Ortom Cries Out Says Herdsmen Are Planning To Kill Me by fk001(m): 3:42pm On Aug 24, 2018
How did he know??

PDP are the sponsors of herdsmen.

When last did you heard herdsmen attack Benue?

Since Ortom decamped.
Re: Samuel Ortom Cries Out Says Herdsmen Are Planning To Kill Me by clarocuzioo(m): 3:54pm On Aug 24, 2018
Are you not ashamed to say PDP is sponsoring herdsmen while Buhari is collection Billions for security vote.
Since you people are so certain herdsmen are sponsored by PDP why is Mr. President not dealing decisively with them with all the security apparatus at his disposal?
Is that not an admittance of failure of Mr. President by his media crew?
Indeed common sense is not actually common.
Rubbish.
Re: Samuel Ortom Cries Out Says Herdsmen Are Planning To Kill Me by omowolewa: 3:55pm On Aug 24, 2018
Why crying everytime, criminal are there to kill any big man. Na you go secure yourself
Re: Samuel Ortom Cries Out Says Herdsmen Are Planning To Kill Me by SarkinYarki: 3:56pm On Aug 24, 2018
We know herdsmen are are capable of such evil but God will shield you and destroy the protector of herdsmen in Nigeria today
Re: Samuel Ortom Cries Out Says Herdsmen Are Planning To Kill Me by jessedaflow: 5:01pm On Aug 24, 2018
those people dat died in benue re they nt human being like u..abeg shift

(1) (Reply)

How I Was Sacked For Refusing To Rig Election For PDP In 2015 – Ex-police IG / Buhari’s 1983 Coup Helped Plunge Nigeria Into Recession -businessday News / Zeus Polls Predict APC Victory In 2019 Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.