Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Check Out This Woman Who Claims To Have Slept With Over 15 Ghosts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out This Woman Who Claims To Have Slept With Over 15 Ghosts (1112 Views)

#10yearschallenge: Busty Nigerian Lady Who Claims To Be 22 Has Got People Talkin / "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Woman Who Claims To Have Slept With Over 15 Ghosts by GusDino: 7:18pm On Aug 24, 2018
A middle-aged woman from Bristol, says she is in a serious romantic relationship with a ghost and they are now looking at the possibility of having kids together.

27 years old Amethyst Realm, who is also a spiritual guidance counselor had some time last year muddled her fans when she said she will “never go back to men” – because spirits leave her more satisfied.

Realm revealed she has slept with over 15 ghosts since breaking up with her human fiancé 12 years ago.

https://chofam.com/2018/08/this-woman-says-she-is-in-love-with-a-ghost/

Re: Check Out This Woman Who Claims To Have Slept With Over 15 Ghosts by Bluezy13(m): 9:44pm On Aug 24, 2018
"...who is also a spiritual guardians counselor... "

She is simply psycho

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Woman Who Claims To Have Slept With Over 15 Ghosts by Astonmartin(m): 10:06pm On Aug 24, 2018
ok

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Update Fans, Share Bedroom Pics / Young Couple Busted Making Love In D Back-seat Of A Car, Disgraced And Punished / Sex Before Marriage - Kini Big Deal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.