Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,276 members, 7,839,376 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

She Lied About Her Age - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Lied About Her Age (682 Views)

She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. / How To Deal With Someone Who Lied About Sleeping With You / My Girlfriend Lied About Her Age: Should I Dump Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Lied About Her Age by Saintp(m): 7:28pm On Jun 26, 2010
I dont know why most girls lie about their age this days. My friend met my neigbour who i even call aunty cos she is 6 yrs older than me. In d process of dating she told him she was 27 instead of 33yrs and my friend believed her. Now my friend belives her but everybody in my neigbhourhood knows she is 33yrs cos we all grew together and we all know her mates.He thinks he is dating a younger girl cos he is 28. Of recent i have indirectly start calling her sister when in d presence of my friend so as to avoid questions that may arise. But i hate this blatant deceit and i want to tell my friend her real age. Do u think i should let sleeping dogs lie? plz i need ur advice.
Re: She Lied About Her Age by erniewhez(m): 7:52pm On Jun 26, 2010
Well age doesnt matter in relationship, but lying in a relationship is bad cos its deceitful and leads to lack of trust which may eventually break the relationship. So on this basis u may tell ur friend but ure not to discourage him or encourage him let him make his decision weather or not to remain in the relationship or to quit.
Re: She Lied About Her Age by Acidosis(m): 7:56pm On Jun 26, 2010
You just have to tell him. He is your friend remember¿
Re: She Lied About Her Age by Areaboy2(m): 7:57pm On Jun 26, 2010
if she looks 27, then whats all the stress about undecided
Re: She Lied About Her Age by omega25red(m): 7:59pm On Jun 26, 2010
i agree that it is bad to base a relationship on a lie on a thing so trivial as age but poster it is not your place to tell him. If anything approach the girl and tell her that you are sick of pretending about her age and encourage her to come clean because your friend will eventually find out but it shouldn't be from you.
Re: She Lied About Her Age by ChiBleO: 8:31pm On Jun 26, 2010
Omega25read is rite don't tel ur friend but rather sit d gal down talk 2 her make her see reason why u must alwaz be truthful mostly in rlship best of luck.
Re: She Lied About Her Age by Saintp(m): 8:39pm On Jun 26, 2010
@ Area boy

She dosent look 33. she is very lucky ,she looks younger.I wouldnt have believed she is 33 if i hadnt known her for decades. I know she fears losing him if she tells him d truth but my friend is a nice guy, he dosent deserve dis deceit.This is just his second ever girlfriend

(1) (Reply)

Love Or Money! / What Should I Do / What Will U Do If U And Ur Brother Are In Love With A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.