Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,138 members, 7,835,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

2019: How We Plan To Unseat Buhari – Moghalu, Sowore, Onovo, Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: How We Plan To Unseat Buhari – Moghalu, Sowore, Onovo, Others (19782 Views)

How Moghalu, Sowore And Durotoye Performed At 2019 Presidential Election / 2019: How Sanwo-olu’s Formal Declaration Finally Sealed Ambode’s Fate / 2019: How Ambode's Quarrel With Tinubu Started (FULL STORY) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: How We Plan To Unseat Buhari – Moghalu, Sowore, Onovo, Others by eaglez(m): 12:53pm On Aug 25, 2018
If only SOME Nigerians will not be blinded by branded bags of rice with 4k for 4 years massive suffering,these are guys that understand Nigerian economy,they know what to do to revive and make it better,a brilliant chap from CBN ,I just wish... I still just wish for a mental revolution of my fellow countrymen.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: How We Plan To Unseat Buhari – Moghalu, Sowore, Onovo, Others by captainamiedi1: 12:57pm On Aug 25, 2018
I'm not sure if inec is willing to waste there resources on this guys. inec wi b busy with serious minded people not ali baba and i go dye set of people.

1 Like

Re: 2019: How We Plan To Unseat Buhari – Moghalu, Sowore, Onovo, Others by theoldpretender(m): 12:57pm On Aug 25, 2018
Baawaa:
This is comedy of the day grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Rigght......so we should go back to PDP or APC.....Egypt or Egypt lite.

Wake up son.

1 Like

Re: 2019: How We Plan To Unseat Buhari – Moghalu, Sowore, Onovo, Others by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 25, 2018
Emvico34:

don't worry, keep deceiving yourself. you and your fellow zombies will hide your face in shame after 2019 election.
Lmao
Let’s wait and see
Re: 2019: How We Plan To Unseat Buhari – Moghalu, Sowore, Onovo, Others by PrimadonnaO(f): 1:03pm On Aug 25, 2018
Baawaa:
This is comedy of the day grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Serious comedy. Who are all those people? Is like they are deaming. The only hopeful there as far as I'm concerned is Professor Moghalu.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: How We Plan To Unseat Buhari – Moghalu, Sowore, Onovo, Others by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 25, 2018
theoldpretender:

Rigght......so we should go back to PDP or APC.....Egypt or Egypt lite.

Wake up son.
stop talking nonsense. Kid
Re: 2019: How We Plan To Unseat Buhari – Moghalu, Sowore, Onovo, Others by ekestic1976(f): 1:04pm On Aug 25, 2018
Jesse25:

My dad is a buhari fan but when he saw this moghalu talk on channels TV he change is mind, see the man analysis on Nigerian we make u fall in love with him, this is the kind of person Nigerian need now

Your Dad appears to know very little about the affairs of this world!

2 Likes

Re: 2019: How We Plan To Unseat Buhari – Moghalu, Sowore, Onovo, Others by LargeBreed(m): 1:06pm On Aug 25, 2018
Jesse25:

My dad is a buhari fan but when he saw this moghalu talk on channels TV he change is mind, see the man analysis on Nigerian we make u fall in love with him, this is the kind of person Nigerian need now
pretty bad he's not the kind of person Nigeria will get. We are known to allow ignorant idiots lead us in Nigeria.
Re: 2019: How We Plan To Unseat Buhari – Moghalu, Sowore, Onovo, Others by Naija2mumu(m): 1:06pm On Aug 25, 2018
this niggars should go n sit down abeg.
Re: 2019: How We Plan To Unseat Buhari – Moghalu, Sowore, Onovo, Others by sarcasticdude(m): 1:07pm On Aug 25, 2018
post=70586066:
GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI

There's nothing this idiot won't do for likes and attention,I know ur just typing this shit for attention,which you've gotten so far,but if its for real then I decree dat this ur negativity and backwardness transcends to ur to ur later generations

IDIAT!!

1 Like

Re: 2019: How We Plan To Unseat Buhari – Moghalu, Sowore, Onovo, Others by BafanaBafana: 1:08pm On Aug 25, 2018
Jesse25:

Sweet talkers are usually morally bankrupt. Can he step on toes? Does he have what it takes to turn down mouth watering shady deals?
You guys should be looking towards Sowore instead.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: How We Plan To Unseat Buhari – Moghalu, Sowore, Onovo, Others by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 25, 2018
LargeBreed:
pretty bad he's not the kind of person Nigeria will get. We are known to allow ignorant idiots lead us in Nigeria.
The power is in our hand if we can all come together and help him out by telling the next person beside you about the man trust it we go a long way

1 Like

Re: 2019: How We Plan To Unseat Buhari – Moghalu, Sowore, Onovo, Others by BafanaBafana: 1:10pm On Aug 25, 2018
sarcasticdude:

There's nothing this idiot won't do for likes and attention,I know ur just typing this shit for attention,which you've gotten so far,but if its for real then I decree dat this ur negativity and backwardness transcends to ur to ur later generations

IDIAT!!
As e dey pain them, e dey sweet us.

Sai Buhari

3 Likes

Re: 2019: How We Plan To Unseat Buhari – Moghalu, Sowore, Onovo, Others by iukpe: 1:11pm On Aug 25, 2018
I think we could do well with a president who has not held a political office before.
Though usually it's a tough one, but these are the ones who make the radical and very positive changes. They will at least refuse to be spoon-fed with names of members to their cabinet.

1 Like

Re: 2019: How We Plan To Unseat Buhari – Moghalu, Sowore, Onovo, Others by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 25, 2018
ekestic1976:

Your Dad appears to know very little about the affairs of this world!
May you never have sense till you die ......small boy with small brain

1 Like

Re: 2019: How We Plan To Unseat Buhari – Moghalu, Sowore, Onovo, Others by sarcasticdude(m): 1:12pm On Aug 25, 2018
nellyelitz:
All these guys are working for APC, if u remember they were involved in 2015 elections marketing Buhari using their various platform. they're tools for dividing southerns votes. they know they can't win even their various LGA but still talking tough about unseating PMB...they've been contracted with million hence we're dealing with merceneries here. (thepq)

All talk but no single shred of evidence!!
Re: 2019: How We Plan To Unseat Buhari – Moghalu, Sowore, Onovo, Others by laprince(m): 1:13pm On Aug 25, 2018
nellyelitz:
All these guys are working for APC, if u remember they were involved in 2015 elections marketing Buhari using their various platform. they're tools for dividing southerns votes. they know they can't win even their various LGA but still talking tough about unseating PMB...they've been contracted with million hence we're dealing with merceneries here. (thepq)

Strong possibility
Re: 2019: How We Plan To Unseat Buhari – Moghalu, Sowore, Onovo, Others by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 25, 2018
Realname:

He needs better PR alot of people haven't heard of him or even know him
That why we need to help him out .....your post on Facebook about him can go along way
As patriotic Nigerian it our right to support the right person for the job......
Re: 2019: How We Plan To Unseat Buhari – Moghalu, Sowore, Onovo, Others by theoldpretender(m): 1:15pm On Aug 25, 2018
4601CE:
stop talking nonsense. Kid

OK....enjoy your corruption.

Both parties have failed us. PDP spent 16 years looting, APC spent 3 years looting...and none of them don;t know anything about running an economy properly.

We keep on having fuel scarcity because both parties think that they should be setting prices for businessmen selling fuel....

If you were a businessman., you won't like it if government told you to sell your product at a low price, and give you chicken feed as profit....which is what is happening in the downstream sector.

How are our universities....they keep on establishing more of them, without thinking of funding the exisiting ones adequately.

And who let Boko Haram and the Fulani crisis get out of hand?

How about a plan to get us off our oil dependency? Power nko?

yES.....I talk nonsesne because I won't vote for one party that awarded 250million dollars for 4 cars, or the other that awarded 200million for grass cutting....

Please grow up. And don't complain about bad governance when you keep on voting the same set of thieves into office. Just don't.

Nigerians!

2 Likes

Re: 2019: How We Plan To Unseat Buhari – Moghalu, Sowore, Onovo, Others by Realname: 1:17pm On Aug 25, 2018
Jesse25:

That why we need to help him out .....your post on Facebook about him can go along way
As patriotic Nigerian it our right to support the right person for the job......

Here's the thing

To think any politician actually cares about you after the election is laughable

Hence why I don't blame those buhari internet trolls so much, they are only trying to earn a free to feed themselves

This chap could walk on water for all I care and I wouldn't give a cluster fùck

Right now if he ain't paying I ain't saying

That's how it is. Nigeria can burn for all I care after all most of my family are outside Nigeria so who cares .
Re: 2019: How We Plan To Unseat Buhari – Moghalu, Sowore, Onovo, Others by Felixv: 1:17pm On Aug 25, 2018
I want to see some of these guys in the senate or house of reps — that is what obama did

Then we can see their actions and, don’t forget Ben Bruce was like these guys but once he joined the senate his commonsence became common money.
Re: 2019: How We Plan To Unseat Buhari – Moghalu, Sowore, Onovo, Others by sarcasticdude(m): 1:20pm On Aug 25, 2018
theoldpretender:

Both parties have failed us. PDP spent 16 years looting, APC spent 3 years looting...and none of them don;t know anything about running an economy properly.

We keep on having fuel scarcity because both parties think that they should be setting prices for businessmen selling fuel....

If you were a businessman., you won't like it if government told you to sell your product at a low price, and give you chicken feed as profit....which is what is happening in the downstream sector.

How are our universities....they keep on establishing more of them, without thinking of funding the exisiting ones adequately.

yES.....I talk nonsesne because I won't vote for one party that awarded 250million dollars for 4 cars, or the other that awarded 200million for grass cutting....

Please grow up. And don't complain about bad governance when you keep on voting the same set of thieves into office. Just don't.

Nigerians!

MY OGA AT THE TOP TOP,This is the 1st sensible post I've seen all day long!! Please grant me the permission to copy and paste on my FB wall abeg!! I need to sensitize some people for my friend list!!

2 Likes

Re: 2019: How We Plan To Unseat Buhari – Moghalu, Sowore, Onovo, Others by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 25, 2018
BafanaBafana:

Sweet talkers are usually morally bankrupt. Can he step on toes? Does he have what it takes to turn down mouth watering shady deals?
You guys should be looking towards Sowore instead.

Sowore too have not be tested too so you Can justify him , something tell me that this moghalu is good, is idea really open my imagination about this country

1 Like

Re: 2019: How We Plan To Unseat Buhari – Moghalu, Sowore, Onovo, Others by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 25, 2018
theoldpretender:

Nigerians!
Say all the bullshit you want .
Sai baba till 2023
APC till 3078

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: How We Plan To Unseat Buhari – Moghalu, Sowore, Onovo, Others by Bethel4Life(f): 1:27pm On Aug 25, 2018
grin grin[color=#000099][/color]lol
Re: 2019: How We Plan To Unseat Buhari – Moghalu, Sowore, Onovo, Others by Butterflyleo: 1:29pm On Aug 25, 2018
Jesse25:

Talk is cheap
Re: 2019: How We Plan To Unseat Buhari – Moghalu, Sowore, Onovo, Others by BafanaBafana: 1:30pm On Aug 25, 2018
Jesse25:

Sowore too have not be tested too so you Can justify him , something tell me that this moghalu is good, is idea really open my imagination about this country
Sowore is an activist and has stood against anything and anyone who isn't good right from the military era.
Re: 2019: How We Plan To Unseat Buhari – Moghalu, Sowore, Onovo, Others by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 25, 2018
Realname:

Here's the thing

To think any politician actually cares about you after the election is laughable

Hence why I don't blame those buhari internet trolls so much, they are only trying to earn a free to feed themselves

This chap could walk on water for all I care and I wouldn't give a cluster fùck

Right now if he ain't paying I ain't saying

That's how it is. Nigeria can burn for all I care after all most of my family are outside Nigeria so who cares .

This is what is killing this country...... If Nigerian better tomorrow you we still enjoy it trust me, why are we leaving this country to some politician to control later we would start to complain this is the time to make a change, because no man love to leave is. Country to another man own, nah condition cause am, the abroad that we are all running to nah people like us fought for it to be good, the better we start doing the right thing the better it we be for all of us.
Re: 2019: How We Plan To Unseat Buhari – Moghalu, Sowore, Onovo, Others by MrMystrO(m): 1:32pm On Aug 25, 2018
Jesse25:
Maghalu we win 2019 election
The man is the best candidate ever...
I pray for God to help him

Honestly, That man is the most competent person i have ever seen in Nigerian politics in Decades.

1 Like

Re: 2019: How We Plan To Unseat Buhari – Moghalu, Sowore, Onovo, Others by Realname: 1:34pm On Aug 25, 2018
Jesse25:

This is what is killing this country...... If Nigerian better tomorrow you we still enjoy it trust me, why are we leaving this country to some politician to control later we would start to complain this is the time to make a change, because no man love to leave is. Country to another man own, nah condition cause am, the abroad that we are all running to nah people like us fought for it to be good, the better we start doing the right thing the better it we be for all of us.

I feel you bro honestly I do.

But frankly I can't find a single subset of a subset of irrelevant fùcks to give about Nigeria
Re: 2019: How We Plan To Unseat Buhari – Moghalu, Sowore, Onovo, Others by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 25, 2018
MrMystrO:

Honestly, That man is the most competent person i have ever seen in Nigerian politics in Decades.
Help the man, a post about the man on Facebook or nairaland here can go a long way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Collect APC Money In Jesus Name And Vote PDP" - Dino Melaye / "Nigeria Practicing Military Democracy" - Bisi Akande Says / Defending Me, A Herculean Task ― Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.