Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

2019: How We Plan To Unseat Buhari – Moghalu, Sowore, Onovo, Others - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: How We Plan To Unseat Buhari – Moghalu, Sowore, Onovo, Others (19783 Views)

How Moghalu, Sowore And Durotoye Performed At 2019 Presidential Election / 2019: How Sanwo-olu’s Formal Declaration Finally Sealed Ambode’s Fate / 2019: How Ambode's Quarrel With Tinubu Started (FULL STORY) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: How We Plan To Unseat Buhari – Moghalu, Sowore, Onovo, Others by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:43am On Aug 26, 2018
Jesse25:

That why we need to help him out .....your post on Facebook about him can go along way
As patriotic Nigerian it our right to support the right person for the job......
he hadn't asked for it. That should tell you something
Re: 2019: How We Plan To Unseat Buhari – Moghalu, Sowore, Onovo, Others by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:45am On Aug 26, 2018
Felixv:
I want to see some of these guys in the senate or house of reps — that is what obama did

Then we can see their actions and, don’t forget Ben Bruce was like these guys but once he joined the senate his commonsence became common money.
you Dr mind all these court jesters
Re: 2019: How We Plan To Unseat Buhari – Moghalu, Sowore, Onovo, Others by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:50am On Aug 26, 2018
Jesse25:

That is where you are getting it wrong not only you but most Nigerians, leadership is not all about experience, leadership is all about creativity with great idea, the prime minister of new Zealand is just 35 and she is a woman, see all those leader in Nigerian that have rule Nigerian for years with experience what have you achieved from it?
she entered politics in her teens. 15 years of experience
Re: 2019: How We Plan To Unseat Buhari – Moghalu, Sowore, Onovo, Others by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:52am On Aug 26, 2018
Trackrec:
For the naysayers who still doubt Moghalu’s capacity, you can watch one of his interviews about 4years ago...This guy has every leadership ingredient for Nigeria’s leap from darkness. See the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7X53GCjonxU&t=7s
every ingredient but the most important. Ability to win
Re: 2019: How We Plan To Unseat Buhari – Moghalu, Sowore, Onovo, Others by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:57am On Aug 26, 2018
Trackrec:
For the naysayers who still doubt Moghalu’s capacity, you can watch one of his interviews about 4years ago...This guy has every leadership ingredient for Nigeria’s leap from darkness. See the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7X53GCjonxU&t=7s
lgrammar that vanity win local gwament
Re: 2019: How We Plan To Unseat Buhari – Moghalu, Sowore, Onovo, Others by mayo47(m): 7:49am On Aug 26, 2018
Realname:

Here's the thing

To think any politician actually cares about you after the election is laughable

Hence why I don't blame those buhari internet trolls so much, they are only trying to earn a free to feed themselves

This chap could walk on water for all I care and I wouldn't give a cluster fùck

Right now if he ain't paying I ain't saying

That's how it is. Nigeria can burn for all I care after all most of my family are outside Nigeria so who cares .

"Nigeria can burn for all I care after all most of my family are outside Nigeria so who cares"

Terrible Mindset
Re: 2019: How We Plan To Unseat Buhari – Moghalu, Sowore, Onovo, Others by Realname: 8:49am On Aug 26, 2018
mayo47:

"Nigeria can burn for all I care after all most of my family are outside Nigeria so who cares"

Terrible Mindset

Unfortunately bro it is brutally honest

You think Nigeria cares about you or your loved ones .

My bro all you need is just one of you to relocate to a better country then let him or her work to bring the others out, forget Nigeria it is just an animal kingdom

Look at the mindset of the members here, see what they say to each other , see how they openly support a psycophpsypresident buhari that tells you all you need to know about the people

Run for your life
Re: 2019: How We Plan To Unseat Buhari – Moghalu, Sowore, Onovo, Others by ba7man(m): 9:40am On Aug 26, 2018
These guys are supposed to be gunning for the Senate instead.
Re: 2019: How We Plan To Unseat Buhari – Moghalu, Sowore, Onovo, Others by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 26, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
he hadn't asked for it. That should tell you something
Did buhari ask you to campaign for him
When you see something Good support it because it help
Re: 2019: How We Plan To Unseat Buhari – Moghalu, Sowore, Onovo, Others by MIKOLOWISKA: 4:08pm On Aug 26, 2018
Jesse25:

Did buhari ask you to campaign for him
When you see something Good support it because it help
precisely
His antecedents convinced me

These guys just have grammar
Nothing to convince me
In fact the opposite
Student unionist are all thieves
So I don't expect much from swore
While moghalu ran away from Nigeria so cannot hack it here
Re: 2019: How We Plan To Unseat Buhari – Moghalu, Sowore, Onovo, Others by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 26, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
precisely
His antecedents convinced me

These guys just have grammar
Nothing to convince me
In fact the opposite
Student unionist are all thieves
So I don't expect much from swore
While moghalu ran away from Nigeria so cannot hack it here
Ur claim are baseless and it full of nothing .
Baba should go and rest, why we a man of 75 be running a country of over 30 million youths are you saying buhari is the only man for the job
Re: 2019: How We Plan To Unseat Buhari – Moghalu, Sowore, Onovo, Others by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:19pm On Aug 26, 2018
Jesse25:

Baba should go and rest, why we a man of 75 be running a country of over 30 million youths are you saying buhari is the only man for the job
whatever
Re: 2019: How We Plan To Unseat Buhari – Moghalu, Sowore, Onovo, Others by hmuhammad(m): 8:41pm On Aug 26, 2018
Jesse25:

Are you God You and your cow president know nothing be wise
painment kill you there
Re: 2019: How We Plan To Unseat Buhari – Moghalu, Sowore, Onovo, Others by Nobody: 6:46am On Aug 27, 2018
hmuhammad:
painment kill you there

God pass owner u hear
Re: 2019: How We Plan To Unseat Buhari – Moghalu, Sowore, Onovo, Others by Nobody: 6:47am On Aug 27, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
whatever
You have nothing to say abi
Re: 2019: How We Plan To Unseat Buhari – Moghalu, Sowore, Onovo, Others by Nobody: 6:49am On Aug 27, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
whatever
You ur self know the truth but you have choose to denied it, see the truth is what we set this nation free let be sincere to our self
Re: 2019: How We Plan To Unseat Buhari – Moghalu, Sowore, Onovo, Others by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:52pm On Aug 29, 2018
Jesse25:

You ur self know the truth but you have choose to denied it, see the truth is what we set this nation free let be sincere to our self
What is the truth?
That sowore will not win even 1 Lga?
Stop deceivin yourselves
Re: 2019: How We Plan To Unseat Buhari – Moghalu, Sowore, Onovo, Others by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:55pm On Aug 29, 2018
Jesse25:

Why not vote for a 6yr old since for your mind its by age
Re: 2019: How We Plan To Unseat Buhari – Moghalu, Sowore, Onovo, Others by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:57pm On Aug 29, 2018
Jesse25:

Have you ever seen a Unionist deliver development?
Na so so mouth dem go de make
check oshiomole
all na foul
Re: 2019: How We Plan To Unseat Buhari – Moghalu, Sowore, Onovo, Others by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 29, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
Why not vote for a 6yr old since for your mind its by age
You are ridiculous I swear, keep behaving as if you don't know what I mean angry
Re: 2019: How We Plan To Unseat Buhari – Moghalu, Sowore, Onovo, Others by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 29, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
Have you ever seen a Unionist deliver development?
Na so so mouth dem go de make
check oshiomole
all na foul

Are u saying dey is no good person to rule dis nation again apart from old man buhari
Re: 2019: How We Plan To Unseat Buhari – Moghalu, Sowore, Onovo, Others by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:25pm On Aug 29, 2018
Jesse25:

Are u saying dey is no good person to rule dis nation again apart from old man buhari
not that I can see
He is bad
But he is better than others as bad as he is
Re: 2019: How We Plan To Unseat Buhari – Moghalu, Sowore, Onovo, Others by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:28pm On Aug 29, 2018
Jesse25:

You are ridiculous I swear, keep behaving as if you don't know what I mean angry
seriously I don'
I did not say you should not support sowore
I support sowore but fact is he doesn't have what it takes to win
Re: 2019: How We Plan To Unseat Buhari – Moghalu, Sowore, Onovo, Others by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 30, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
not that I can see
He is bad
But he is better than others as bad as he is
So why can't we support the good one DAT are going for the same position e.g moghalu
Re: 2019: How We Plan To Unseat Buhari – Moghalu, Sowore, Onovo, Others by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:01pm On Aug 30, 2018
Jesse25:

So why can't we support the good one DAT are going for the same position e.g moghalu
how is he good or better than what we have now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NSCDC Arrest Wife Of Boko Haram Leader / Fresh MTI Survey Puts Obi Ahead Of Tinubu, Atiku - The Sun / Fayose Receives Rousing Welcome In Ikere Ekiti [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.