Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

2019: How We Plan To Unseat Buhari – Moghalu, Sowore, Onovo, Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: How We Plan To Unseat Buhari – Moghalu, Sowore, Onovo, Others (19781 Views)

How Moghalu, Sowore And Durotoye Performed At 2019 Presidential Election / 2019: How Sanwo-olu’s Formal Declaration Finally Sealed Ambode’s Fate / 2019: How Ambode's Quarrel With Tinubu Started (FULL STORY) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: How We Plan To Unseat Buhari – Moghalu, Sowore, Onovo, Others by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 25, 2018
BafanaBafana:

Sowore is an activist and has stood against anything and anyone who isn't good right from the military era.
Senator dino maleye was an anti corruption activist before he contested as a senator, so don't be fool by those one.
Re: 2019: How We Plan To Unseat Buhari – Moghalu, Sowore, Onovo, Others by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 25, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Talk is cheap
You can never know a cheap talk or am action talk giving someone chance to prove their self can go along way

1 Like

Re: 2019: How We Plan To Unseat Buhari – Moghalu, Sowore, Onovo, Others by sarcasticdude(m): 1:44pm On Aug 25, 2018
Realname:

I feel you bro honestly I do.

But frankly I can't find a single subset of a subset of irrelevant fùcks to give about Nigeria

Bro we know ur type,na una care about this country pass!!!

1 Like

Re: 2019: How We Plan To Unseat Buhari – Moghalu, Sowore, Onovo, Others by Adefemiaderoju1: 1:45pm On Aug 25, 2018
I won't take these people serious if they failed to come together and become one voice

1 Like

Re: 2019: How We Plan To Unseat Buhari – Moghalu, Sowore, Onovo, Others by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 25, 2018
Realname:

I feel you bro honestly I do.

But frankly I can't find a single subset of a subset of irrelevant fùcks to give about Nigeria

I wept when I see nigerians talk like this, why because it mean that we have giving up, and you know that in life when you give up, that is when you fail as a person

1 Like

Re: 2019: How We Plan To Unseat Buhari – Moghalu, Sowore, Onovo, Others by Butterflyleo: 1:48pm On Aug 25, 2018
Jesse25:

You can never know a cheap talk or am action talk giving someone chance to prove their self can go along way

He should start by first proving himself in his LGA or as a legislator.

Presidency is out of his league
Re: 2019: How We Plan To Unseat Buhari – Moghalu, Sowore, Onovo, Others by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 25, 2018
Butterflyleo:

He should start by first proving himself in his LGA or as a legislator.

Presidency is out of his league

That is where you are getting it wrong not only you but most Nigerians, leadership is not all about experience, leadership is all about creativity with great idea, the prime minister of new Zealand is just 35 and she is a woman, see all those leader in Nigerian that have rule Nigerian for years with experience what have you achieved from it?

1 Like

Re: 2019: How We Plan To Unseat Buhari – Moghalu, Sowore, Onovo, Others by objobj: 2:12pm On Aug 25, 2018
Jesse25:

My dad is a buhari fan but when he saw this moghalu talk on channels TV he change is mind, see the man analysis on Nigerian we make u fall in love with him, this is the kind of person Nigerian need now

Forget those English and theories. Put mogalu in just Senate he will fail.

Did you hear engr Martin of kowa party in 2015 election?

When foreign media mention 2019 election they call names like atiku or saraki as a second runner up to buhari. For others , their names wo uldnt even be mentioned
Re: 2019: How We Plan To Unseat Buhari – Moghalu, Sowore, Onovo, Others by Boss13: 2:15pm On Aug 25, 2018
Ijaya123:
Mere wishful thinking.

In as much as I want a paradigm shift in leadership in Nigeria, it won’t happen in next year election, based on how we are presently constituted.

How many supporters do these aspirants have all over the country to give the incumbent a run for his money?

Still talking about money, do they have the deep pocket to match the big parties naira for naira when the real campaign starts?

To stand any real chance in a presidential election, they should start contesting for some lower offices and build their pedigree and reputation over time.

Then they can be seen as real contending force to be reckoned with.

I agree with you. Don’t know why they are rushing for the top job. That’s a single office. Test your popularity with House of Representatives and Gubernatorial elections; that’s the main core of power. The Presidential election relies on the machinations of these offices. Even if they win the presidential election without majority win in the House of Representatives, they will be impeached.

1 Like

Re: 2019: How We Plan To Unseat Buhari – Moghalu, Sowore, Onovo, Others by objobj: 2:16pm On Aug 25, 2018
Jesse25:

That is where you are getting it wrong not only you but most Nigerians, leadership is not all about experience, leadership is all about creativity with great idea, the prime minister of new Zealand is just 35 and she is a woman, see all those leader in Nigerian that have rule Nigerian for years with experience what have you achieved from it?

You are wrong. It's more of experience. Check all these countries with young men, what has changed? Nothing. Can you compare macron to Sarkozy, or beniscolus? Is he not falling hands over there? Those are places with workable institutions not to talk of Nigeria. We need experience jare
Re: 2019: How We Plan To Unseat Buhari – Moghalu, Sowore, Onovo, Others by nellyelitz(m): 2:20pm On Aug 25, 2018
sarcasticdude:

All talk but no single shred of evidence!!
RED Media, remember them? they were contracted by PMB's campaignerS, they were responsible for all those cooked lies, propergandas and blackmails. they got bmillions, they help packaged and project him to us then , now, Kingsley U. (can't spell his surname) he's using same RED media which he was in synergy them, a coincident? ,... are we to talk abt Sowore and his Sahara Reporters? have u asked urself why the platform no more prominent again and having low rating compared to others? ok, remember Fela Durotoye? He was one of the chief campaigners using his Motivation speaking platform and seminas for the biz, he's also among the youthful aspirant form and deceiving us they want to take over or replace mr president. These guys are into business jor!
Re: 2019: How We Plan To Unseat Buhari – Moghalu, Sowore, Onovo, Others by RealTrump: 2:23pm On Aug 25, 2018
Jesse25:

My dad is a buhari fan but when he saw this moghalu talk on channels TV he change is mind, see the man analysis on Nigerian we make u fall in love with him, this is the kind of person Nigerian need now

The guy doesn't have to be the president before he makes contribution to the country. All these guys can never get there, if they are truly concerned any the country, they should take up smaller roles first.
Re: 2019: How We Plan To Unseat Buhari – Moghalu, Sowore, Onovo, Others by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 25, 2018
For the naysayers who still doubt Moghalu’s capacity, you can watch one of his interviews about 4years ago...This guy has every leadership ingredient for Nigeria’s leap from darkness. See the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7X53GCjonxU&t=7s

3 Likes

Re: 2019: How We Plan To Unseat Buhari – Moghalu, Sowore, Onovo, Others by Boss13: 2:28pm On Aug 25, 2018
Jesse25:

He/she is right. They should test their party or individual popularity with lower offices. Gain the experience and grow
Re: 2019: How We Plan To Unseat Buhari – Moghalu, Sowore, Onovo, Others by tunary(m): 3:31pm On Aug 25, 2018
sowore suffer head
Re: 2019: How We Plan To Unseat Buhari – Moghalu, Sowore, Onovo, Others by akigbemaru: 3:40pm On Aug 25, 2018
rottennaija:
While I favor a new set of leaders to take hold of this country, from presidency, to senatorial and house members, I mean the sort of leaders that has not been in the political space (and hence be corrupted by the old ones), what i see and think is that it is it possible, within a period of 1 or 2 years.

This takeover should be a project, planned and executed over a period of 4 years. Nigeria is so divided along religious, ethic and tribal lines. What I think is a serious re-indoctrination of Nigerians, or what they call reorientation, the mindset of Nigerians has to be changed to ever hope that anyone can come in to be the president.

The way this country is structured is to favor old politicians. They purposefully structured it this way to favor them.
Re: 2019: How We Plan To Unseat Buhari – Moghalu, Sowore, Onovo, Others by knowledgeable: 3:41pm On Aug 25, 2018
post=70586066:
GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI

What about the innocent souls(children) killed in benue with our President feeling indifferent about the killings there........to them I say GOD bless them eternally. Nigeria needs healing & a new beginning.
Re: 2019: How We Plan To Unseat Buhari – Moghalu, Sowore, Onovo, Others by knowledgeable: 4:38pm On Aug 25, 2018
Ijaya123:
Mere wishful thinking.

In as much as I want a paradigm shift in leadership in Nigeria, it won’t happen in next year election, based on how we are presently constituted.

How many supporters do these aspirants have all over the country to give the incumbent a run for his money?

Still talking about money, do they have the deep pocket to match the big parties naira for naira when the real campaign starts?

To stand any real chance in a presidential election, they should start contesting for some lower offices and build their pedigree and reputation over time.

Listen, there have being major upsets in history like in Malaysia, Singapore etc. Nigeria is now the extreme poverty capital of the world overtaking India with 7× our population. Buhari's policies in his second term assuredly can only divide the country further & further, deeping poverty even further, escalate herdsmen killings and impunity. All these will be happening in a world of trade wars, negative global economic growth in an environment where Nigerian debt profile have exceed 20% GDP........we are in trouble deep.
Re: 2019: How We Plan To Unseat Buhari – Moghalu, Sowore, Onovo, Others by Realname: 4:41pm On Aug 25, 2018
sarcasticdude:

Bro we know ur type,na una care about this country pass!!!

I honestly wish fùcks grew on trees so I could.have some to spare for Nigeria

Unfortunately the few fùcks I have gathered thus far are too precious to waste on Nigeria
Re: 2019: How We Plan To Unseat Buhari – Moghalu, Sowore, Onovo, Others by Ijaya123: 5:25pm On Aug 25, 2018
knowledgeable:

Listen, there have being major upsets in history like in Malaysia, Singapore etc. Nigeria is now the extreme poverty capital of the world overtaking India with 7× our population. Buhari's policies in his second term assuredly can only divide the country further & further, deeping poverty even further, escalate herdsmen killings and impunity. All these will be happening in a world of trade wars, negative global economic growth in an environment where Nigerian debt profile have exceed 20% GDP........we are in trouble deep.

All these doesn’t change the narratives.

Can we see the second term policies of Buhari you referred to, or it is just your assumption.
Re: 2019: How We Plan To Unseat Buhari – Moghalu, Sowore, Onovo, Others by badcompany: 6:01pm On Aug 25, 2018
Ijaya123:
Mere wishful thinking.

please they should not start from any lower offices. they should remain where they are. once they expose themselves to lower officers and they will be corrupted.
Re: 2019: How We Plan To Unseat Buhari – Moghalu, Sowore, Onovo, Others by sexyanyabubakar(f): 6:12pm On Aug 25, 2018
Eponyeeboz:
All these twitter and instagram presidential candidates.
The votes of all of them combined is not up to Katsina North local government alone.

They should keep reading speeches to those who don't vote.

1 Like

Re: 2019: How We Plan To Unseat Buhari – Moghalu, Sowore, Onovo, Others by ofwest47(m): 6:19pm On Aug 25, 2018
Look at the faces of looters who believe that with Buhari coming back in 2019 their looters life is as gone as ever.
Re: 2019: How We Plan To Unseat Buhari – Moghalu, Sowore, Onovo, Others by holuphisayor(m): 6:59pm On Aug 25, 2018
Am not sure anyone of these can pose a threat to buhari with the amount of money APC is willing to throw around. Am not talking of defeat ohh.....I mean pose a threat .... APC already spending 5k on he oldies am sure its to vote for them. If not why are they just thinking about this idea having spent almost 4years?
Re: 2019: How We Plan To Unseat Buhari – Moghalu, Sowore, Onovo, Others by Bolarinwa1107: 7:29pm On Aug 25, 2018
This will be the best time for Nigerians to make a very good decision on how they want their children to live after they are gone. If u like vote buari if u like vote PDP candidate. All I have to say is, tomorrow is in our hands, yes moghalu is the only qualify candidate that I think can bring about any meaniful or better tomorrow. As for me, all I care is to see a Nigeria where dreams come tru, not a country like the one we are right now.
I wish we can all give an educated fellow like moghalu the chance to rule for once.
As for me, I am tired of the old fools.
Re: 2019: How We Plan To Unseat Buhari – Moghalu, Sowore, Onovo, Others by hmuhammad(m): 8:07pm On Aug 25, 2018
Jesse25:
Maghalu we win 2019 election
The man is the best candidate ever...
I pray for God to help him
God no de answer this kind prayer
Re: 2019: How We Plan To Unseat Buhari – Moghalu, Sowore, Onovo, Others by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 25, 2018
hmuhammad:
God no de answer this kind prayer

Are you God You and your cow president know nothing be wise
Re: 2019: How We Plan To Unseat Buhari – Moghalu, Sowore, Onovo, Others by ofuonyebi: 10:08pm On Aug 25, 2018
1000 chikens gathering against the one incorruptible hawks will end up in the pepper-soup!....Let's wait and seeoo!!
Re: 2019: How We Plan To Unseat Buhari – Moghalu, Sowore, Onovo, Others by mechanics(m): 10:30pm On Aug 25, 2018
And if one candidate wins in the CUPP, how will the person compensate party loyalist in the CUPP?
Re: 2019: How We Plan To Unseat Buhari – Moghalu, Sowore, Onovo, Others by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:38am On Aug 26, 2018
eaglez:
If only SOME Nigerians will not be blinded by branded bags of rice with 4k for 4 years massive suffering,these are guys that understand Nigerian economy,they know what to do to revive and make it better,a brilliant chap from CBN ,I just wish... I still just wish for a mental revolution of my fellow countrymen.
yet they didn't do it in their village? Bunch of jokers
Re: 2019: How We Plan To Unseat Buhari – Moghalu, Sowore, Onovo, Others by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:40am On Aug 26, 2018
BafanaBafana:

Sweet talkers are usually morally bankrupt. Can he step on toes? Does he have what it takes to turn down mouth watering shady deals?
You guys should be looking towards Sowore instead.
sowore is a former sug president=failure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

F-SARS Arrests Godwin Obode For Withholding N18.5m Meant For Election / President Buhari observes Juma’at prayers at the Grand Mosque ahead of the OIC s / Buhari Proclaims Ninth National Assembly. First Session To Hold On June 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.