Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me - Romance (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me (110402 Views)

61-Year-Old American Grandmother Engaged To 24-Year-Old Boyfriend (Pictures) / 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) / Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 01, 2018
QueenSekxy:

lol.babesgrin
How your weekend.
Weekend is going smoothly.How have you been? kiss
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Hugo55(m): 3:30pm On Sep 01, 2018
Tozara:
Sorry about your horrible, and rather unforgivable experience with trashy, beastly entities that are not worthy to be called human beings. It surely does happen. And it's a very good thing you found out on time before you were used as a ladder and dumped on a dunghill.

Nevertheless, it doesn't justify your lumping all men in a dirty basket and declaring them scum. And also, there's absolutely no way your singular experience could definitively prove love to be a scam.

What happened to you was unfortunate, and while it remains painful and disappointing, I advise you not to become bitter towards men or contemptuous of the male gender, as that won't help you in anyway. You'll only turn out toxic and miserable in the long run.

However, you're absolutely correct, and have rightly discovered, that it's totally unwise to trust another human being, no matter how good-hearted or humane they might seem. And while there's nothing wrong with closing your heart for good, you now know that even if you choose to open it again, it would be with the knowledge of the possibility of it getting broken or shattered, and being fully aware of that, you'll tread more carefully, and consider every suspicion legitimate enough to warrant an investigation.

So, to reiterate, men are not scum, even though some HUMANS are evidently scum, and going about with that idea in your head because of something you experienced might be harmful to your psychology, and presenting it as a statement of fact would be offensive to us, and irresponsible of you. Also, while you retain the right to your subjective opinion about love being a scam, and are under no obligations to change it, remember that there are others who similarly hold their subjective experiences as proof of the reality of love, so it's all relative. It depends on which side of it you've been fortunate or unfortunate enough to experience.

Hello Tozara ,
you are so good in writing.
please how do i write as good as you.
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by QueenSekxy(f): 3:39pm On Sep 01, 2018
MhisTahrah:
Weekend is going smoothly.How have you been? kiss
have been good,as you can see; I'm chilling here.grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Tozara(m): 3:53pm On Sep 01, 2018
Hugo55:

Hello Tozara ,
you are so good in writing.
please how do i write as good as you.
Hello, Hugo. I appreciate your kindness. And I admire the phenomenal power of your sublime eyes that see beauty in my words.

Thanks for the compliment, boss. But I'll be honest with you, I do not know how you can become good at writing, because:

1) What you see in my writing, I do not see. I'm not blessed with eyes as awesome as yours.

2) I do not know why or how I could write the way you saw it

So, since I didn't learn how to do it, and don't know how I'm able to do it, I don't know what to tell you, believe me. I'm clueless.

But I do know an extraordinary writer that might be of great help to you. A very good one, you can be sure.

Right here is a thread where a budding writer and literature enthusiast asked her the same question you asked me, and I think she gave a wonderful reply. You can see for yourself. Her response on that thread might be of great benefit to you: https://www.nairaland.com/4638592/couple-questions-misswrite

Mind you, I'm also interested in literature, and also dream of being a good writer someday. Since we seem to have similar interests, you can hook me up, if you don't mind, so we can work towards it together. I think it would be fun and awesome.

I'm sorry I couldn't be of any help to you at the moment.

1 Like

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Hugo55(m): 4:10pm On Sep 01, 2018
Tozara:
Hello, Hugo. I appreciate your kindness. And I admire the phenomenal power of your sublime eyes that see beauty in my words.

Thanks for the compliment, boss. But I'll be honest with you, I do not know how you can become good at writing, because:

1) What you see in my writing, I do not see. I'm not blessed with eyes as awesome as yours.

2) I do not know why or how I could write the way you saw it

So, since I didn't learn how to do it, and don't know how I'm able to do it, I don't know what to tell you, believe me. I'm clueless.

But I do know an extraordinary writer that might be of great help to you. A very good one, you can be sure.

Right here is a thread where a budding writer and literature enthusiast asked her the same question you asked me, and I think she gave a wonderful reply. You can see for yourself. Her response on that thread might be of great benefit to you: https://www.nairaland.com/4638592/couple-questions-misswrite

Mind you, I'm also interested in literature, and also dream of being a good writer someday. Since we seem to have similar interests, you can hook me up, if you don't mind, so we can work towards it together. I think it would be fun and awesome.

I'm sorry I couldn't be of any help to you at the moment.

Thank you so much Tozara.
you not only good with words, but sound gentle and humble.
am marveled and admire you.
I will definitively check on the thread.
surely you did help. thanks again.
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Tozara(m): 4:24pm On Sep 01, 2018
Hugo55:

Thank you so much Tozara. you not only good with words, but sound gentle and humble. am marveled and admire you. I will definitively check on the thread. surely you did help. thanks again.
It's a pleasure, bro.
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by skolawale(m): 10:44am On Sep 03, 2018
Loveisascam:
My experience dating a 28 years old stupid boy - Age and place of employment does not necessarily mean maturity.

I and my bf have been friends online before we finally decided to meet. After meeting, we mutually decided to start dating.

Unknown to me my bf had shared me with two of his friends to tempt me. Friend 1 chatted me up but I didn't give him any attention so he stopped all conversations with me. Friend two chatted me up too but somehow he was able to get my attention. I however clearly told him I had a boyfriend and was not interested in any romantic relationship with him. He told me he didn't have any issues with it but that we could still be friends.

I am a very sincere and open person and so I told my bf about my friendship with Friend two. I usually share screenshots of my conversations with Friend two with my bf. I did not hide any thing from him because I had no intentions to cheat. I was very transparent.

Little did I know that my bf on the other hand was also busy sharing everything that has transpired between us including very sensitive information like our sexual styles, the state of my vagina and even my financial status with his friend.

My bf told friend two to stop the game and leave me alone. Friend two refused. According to him, he realised I was not the slut my boyfriend painted me to be and thought I will be a great catch for a girlfriend.

To discourage him, my bf started slandering me to him.He even went to the extent of telling his friend that
the last time I visited, he didn't enjoy the sex because my vagina was wide and that I had probably slept with some people before meeting him.

I had told friend two that the next time I visit my bf, I will endeavour to make arrangement so we can see too since him and bf stay in the same location. However on visiting my bf, I changed my mind and rather told him to visit my base if he really wants us to meet. He agreed to come around. I told my bf about my plan to meet friend two but didn't tell him that friend two had agreed to come to my base.

Friend two told my bf of his plan to come and visit me in my base and that finally he is going to have his way with me. My bf tried to discourage him from coming but he refused.

My bf was then forced to confess what he had done but told me not to let his friend know he has told me.

I kept chatting and receiving calls from friend two without revealing to him that I knew what he was up to.

After 3 days, I decided to let friend two know that my bf told me about their game. He was shocked and started opening up all my bf told him about me.

He told me my bf never really loved me and that he was with me because he didn't have to spend. I didn't ask him for money and even when I come to visit, I don't ask for tp.

Friend two also told me that my bf said I will be useful in his plans to relocate to Canada as he will convince me he wants us to marry, and that I should support him relocate first and then later when he is stable he will come back to Nigeria so we can wed and then he can bring me over. Meanwhile his actual plan is to relocate to Canada and marry a white girl for citizenship. I would never have suspected this could be my bf plans because he works in an averagely good place where he earns averagely well.

Friend two then advised me never to reveal my financial status to any man and to be selfish when I love. He said he still genuinely wants to date me and that he is sorry.

I am not stupid though. Friend 2 and my bf are idiots. I cannot date any one of them. I have blocked both of them.

This experience has shattered me though. I will never ever trust any man again even the man I marry. I used to believe in the idea of shared finances in marriage but not anymore. No managing with any man.

Men are scum. Love is a scam. The so called bf is a nairalander and I know he makes sensible comments here to deceive innocent girls who don't actually know he is a fool and a scammer.

Wow, this Story is so Unbelievable. But this re the Guys dat Paints Others in thier Foolish Colour. Sorry Angel but i can still Tell u, All Man Aren't the same.
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Boxer007(m): 8:57pm On Sep 18, 2018
falconey:
grin grin Y'all Calling each other "kids" "small boy" "small girl" whereas none of you is below 25years, make una no go marry.

Hi boo. Can we shower together and discuss business?
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Mzillionaire: 1:51am On Sep 19, 2018
If you should follow through life with this mentality into your marriage too.. You will lock the door to happiness that you would have enjoyed in a marriage.. I am not a scum and love is beautiful..

1 Like

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Boxer007(m): 9:26am On Sep 24, 2018
falconey:

Being a while, how are you holding up?

Am fine babes. Thank you
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Raalsalghul: 10:19am On Sep 24, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

When you talk intelligence, what more do you want?

Before I repented, I designed a system that could make 1 million a day (not for myself) but for Yahoo boys.

Just by cloning the website of one of the major bitcoin dealers in the world Paxful.com

I had to stop... Nairaland was under ddos attack last year January... Guess who was trying to infiltrate?

Type "how to become a yahoo boy" on Google... The first site you will see is Mine.

When you are ready to talk intelligence, give me a call.

Bullshit
Respect! Checked out your claims, all were true.
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Raalsalghul: 10:24am On Sep 24, 2018
Chai! E be like say this thread been sweet ohhhh with all the banter. Wondered why I ignored it in the first. Going back to page 1. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Raalsalghul: 10:35am On Sep 24, 2018
uncle005:
Its a lie nothing like that exists, just cooked up stories that does not gel.

Op is a man, no ladies will come online to narrate this kind of story.

Nothing happened, no bf no friend 1and 2 exists.

Like i said is a lie, this story is actually good for seasonal movie, that's my opinion thank you.
Guy u harsh grin
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Boxer007(m): 4:33pm On Jul 13, 2019
falconey:

Woa I was thinking it's you......

I love you too sir. Can we kiss?
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Boxer007(m): 6:24am On Jul 15, 2019
falconey:

My dik still standing sir. How is yours?
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Ryan03(f): 6:38am On Jul 15, 2019
thanki410:
No , men are not scums ,
your man is a scum...
When life wants to give you oranges , sometimes it gives you , not an orange , but a seed to plant... The seed teaches you to plant , water and be patient
When God wants to get you to the future Mr right , he let you learn certain things sometimes, from people that will help you stand , this is one , look at the brighter side...
lol, would you have typed same thing if the reverse is the case? nairaland would have been flooded with all Nigeria girls are prostitutes
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:14am On Jul 15, 2019
I'm a man , not a scum. Sorry
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by AkhereOkaka(m): 11:05am On Jul 15, 2019
Loveisascam:
My experience dating a 28 years old stupid boy - Age and place of employment does not necessarily mean maturity.

I and my bf have been friends online before we finally decided to meet. After meeting, we mutually decided to start dating.

Unknown to me my bf had shared me with two of his friends to tempt me. Friend 1 chatted me up but I didn't give him any attention so he stopped all conversations with me. Friend two chatted me up too but somehow he was able to get my attention. I however clearly told him I had a boyfriend and was not interested in any romantic relationship with him. He told me he didn't have any issues with it but that we could still be friends.

I am a very sincere and open person and so I told my bf about my friendship with Friend two. I usually share screenshots of my conversations with Friend two with my bf. I did not hide any thing from him because I had no intentions to cheat. I was very transparent.

Little did I know that my bf on the other hand was also busy sharing everything that has transpired between us including very sensitive information like our sexual styles, the state of my vagina and even my financial status with his friend.

My bf told friend two to stop the game and leave me alone. Friend two refused. According to him, he realised I was not the slut my boyfriend painted me to be and thought I will be a great catch for a girlfriend.

To discourage him, my bf started slandering me to him.He even went to the extent of telling his friend that
the last time I visited, he didn't enjoy the sex because my vagina was wide and that I had probably slept with some people before meeting him.

I had told friend two that the next time I visit my bf, I will endeavour to make arrangement so we can see too since him and bf stay in the same location. However on visiting my bf, I changed my mind and rather told him to visit my base if he really wants us to meet. He agreed to come around. I told my bf about my plan to meet friend two but didn't tell him that friend two had agreed to come to my base.

Friend two told my bf of his plan to come and visit me in my base and that finally he is going to have his way with me. My bf tried to discourage him from coming but he refused.

My bf was then forced to confess what he had done but told me not to let his friend know he has told me.

I kept chatting and receiving calls from friend two without revealing to him that I knew what he was up to.

After 3 days, I decided to let friend two know that my bf told me about their game. He was shocked and started opening up all my bf told him about me.

He told me my bf never really loved me and that he was with me because he didn't have to spend. I didn't ask him for money and even when I come to visit, I don't ask for tp.

Friend two also told me that my bf said I will be useful in his plans to relocate to Canada as he will convince me he wants us to marry, and that I should support him relocate first and then later when he is stable he will come back to Nigeria so we can wed and then he can bring me over. Meanwhile his actual plan is to relocate to Canada and marry a white girl for citizenship. I would never have suspected this could be my bf plans because he works in an averagely good place where he earns averagely well.

Friend two then advised me never to reveal my financial status to any man and to be selfish when I love. He said he still genuinely wants to date me and that he is sorry.

I am not stupid though. Friend 2 and my bf are idiots. I cannot date any one of them. I have blocked both of them.

This experience has shattered me though. I will never ever trust any man again even the man I marry. I used to believe in the idea of shared finances in marriage but not anymore. No managing with any man.

Men are scum. Love is a scam. The so called bf is a nairalander and I know he makes sensible comments here to deceive innocent girls who don't actually know he is a fool and a scammer.
You cannot say men are scum cause of what you experienced with just one man, this has brought to the fore your myopic way of reasoning. I would have expected you to say sum men are scum, just as some ladies are scum
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by MrCork: 9:52pm On Oct 28, 2019
falconey:

NBS proclaimed Nigeria is out of recession, odogwu my bank balance still dey recession.

angry
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by MrCork: 9:59am On Feb 19, 2020
falconey:

hello local area tout boy. .how r u sir & how market! smiley
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by mechanics(m): 12:02am On Feb 20, 2020
Not all men are scam, we still have good men out there, it's unfortunate you met the wrong ones, keep searching and you will get the best, there is love in sharing so learn to share your resources with your future husband.
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by biddostandard: 12:11am On Feb 20, 2020
Loveisascam:

i think thats what u slowpoke gals want audio sensible guy...what has been fucke.d cant be unfuck.ed
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Ajsmart(m): 12:15am On Feb 20, 2020
Analysis: The three of you involved in this mess are childish and silly.

Moral of the story: Resist the temptation to befriend other men when you’re already in a committed relationship. If you hadn’t befriended Friend 2, your boyfriend would never have developed silly ideas that you could possibly cheat or double-date.

Loveisascam:

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by MrNice04(m): 9:04pm On Aug 25, 2022
Loveisascam:

hmmn this seem like molly wood movie script...
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by fvck(m): 8:14am On Aug 27, 2022
How far that your relationship now? e go don die oh
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Ikukuudo: 8:35am On Mar 09
This game still continue. My neighbor is playing it with his girlfriend.
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Emmanuel30a2: 4:37pm On Mar 09
It is good for you...

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) / Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Funniest Pictures So Far / Female Corper's Huge Backside Got People Talking On Instagram (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.