Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,136 members, 7,863,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:42 AM

IGP Invites Fani-kayode Over Alleged Incitement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP Invites Fani-kayode Over Alleged Incitement (522 Views)

ICC Accepts Petition Against Onanuga, Others Over Alleged Incitement / Alleged Incitement: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest / DSS Invites Fani-Kayode Over Alleged Coup Plot By Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IGP Invites Fani-kayode Over Alleged Incitement by metronaijaceo: 12:11pm On Aug 25, 2018
Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode has been invited for questioning by the Inspector General of Police, Ibrahim Idris.

In the letter signed by the Commissioner of Police, CP Haruna Sani on behalf of the IGP, Fani- Kayode was invited for allegedly engaging in ‘conspiracy, criminal defamation, inciting publication, injurious falsehood and conduct likely to cause breach of peace.’

The letter further stated that the former minister be interviewed by Superintendent of Police at the Monitoring Unit of the Force Headquarters Abuja, Usman Garba, on August 28 by 10am to shed light on the allegations brought against him.

This comes after Fani-Kayode, had on Wednesday reacted to the call by Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association, MACBAN, that the Senate President, Bukola Saraki should resign or be forced out.

In his remark, Fani-Kayode urged Saraki to watch his back because MACBAN was President Muhammadu Buhari’s foot soldiers.

Fani-kayode in a statement yesterday said: “I received the letter from the IG of Police on Friday afternoon. I have consulted with my lawyers and I will honor the invitation. I have done nothing wrong and I have no fear because God is with me and He is faithful to His own.”

http://www.metronaija.ng/igp-invites-fani-kayode-over-alleged-incitement/

cc: lalasticlala mynd44
Re: IGP Invites Fani-kayode Over Alleged Incitement by Ekez(m): 12:14pm On Aug 25, 2018
Kayode honour them and teach them how to be a democrat
Re: IGP Invites Fani-kayode Over Alleged Incitement by Asquare84(m): 12:59pm On Aug 25, 2018
If you say miyetti Allah is the foot soldier of the president kindly get your evidence and go and defend yourself you font need to play emotion here
Re: IGP Invites Fani-kayode Over Alleged Incitement by RevenGeMission: 1:11pm On Aug 25, 2018
he probably wont go , police would have to arrest him / bring him in forcefully

then they'll start chanting tyranny
Re: IGP Invites Fani-kayode Over Alleged Incitement by limeta(f): 1:25pm On Aug 25, 2018
But is true na
Macban is Buhari foot solders
Who do not know this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IGP Invites Fani-kayode Over Alleged Incitement by StillX10(m): 2:26pm On Aug 25, 2018
Useless people

That FFKs statement are capable of breaching peace is recklessly blatan, as if there is any peace in this country that could be breched
Re: IGP Invites Fani-kayode Over Alleged Incitement by abokibuhari: 2:27pm On Aug 25, 2018
Asquare84:
If you say miyetti Allah is the foot soldier of the president kindly get your evidence and go and defend yourself you font need to play emotion here
What evidence you waiting for, when they threatened the peace of this nation and they still walking freely.
Re: IGP Invites Fani-kayode Over Alleged Incitement by omowolewa: 2:35pm On Aug 25, 2018
Nothing much, police are his friends. Just a few statement and clarification, Volla!!! he is back home

But he should not go there on Friday.
He should go there with lawyers, press men and few friends.
He should go there with good jacket, should there be cold.
He should twit his going there and his time of arrival.

Lalsticlala will follow up.
Re: IGP Invites Fani-kayode Over Alleged Incitement by Asquare84(m): 3:05pm On Aug 25, 2018
abokibuhari:

What evidence you waiting for, when they threatened the peace of this nation and they still walking freely.

How is the threat related to the president
Re: IGP Invites Fani-kayode Over Alleged Incitement by levelss(m): 3:38pm On Aug 25, 2018
They want to lock him up. embarassed embarassed embarassed

grin check my profile to earn cool cash grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

2019: ‘Not Too Young To Run’ Condemns Saraki’s Declaration, Dissociates Self / Official: Customs Generates N140.4 Billion In August / NPA Reports Gains Of New Oil Cargo Handling Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.