Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,723 members, 7,813,387 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

DSS Invites Fani-Kayode Over Alleged Coup Plot By Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Invites Fani-Kayode Over Alleged Coup Plot By Atiku (16971 Views)

Army Debunks Reports Of Meetings At Aso Villa Over Suspicions Of A Coup Plot / BBNaija: Reno Omokiri Drags Femi Fani-Kayode Over His 2020 Comment (Photo) / Atiku: Buhari Planning To Jail Me In Phantom Coup Plot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

DSS Invites Fani-Kayode Over Alleged Coup Plot By Atiku by aminulive: 8:11am On Feb 13, 2023
The Department of State Services, DSS, has invited a spokesperson of the Bola Tinubu/ Shettima Campaign Council, Femi Fani-Kayode over claims that the Presidential Candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Atiku Abubakar met with some Service Chiefs and was planning a 'Coup'.

Confirming his invitation on Social media on Monday morning, FFK wrote; "3 days ago, on the day that I tweeted about newspaper reports alleging that Atiku was secretly meeting with Army Generals,I got a text message from someone who claimed to be DSS asking me to report to them on a matter of national security.

"I dismissed the invitation because it was vague and I was not sure whether it really came from the DSS. In any case I had no intention of going anywhere unless I was formally invited. To my surprise I received a formal letter from them to report to their office without fail 2 days later, which was yesterday evening. I put a call through to them & was advised to take the matter very seriously & report to them on the stipulated day and time otherwise the worse may happen."

"I found it interesting that a call came from one of Atiku's dogs dogs for me to be arrested by the security agencies yesterday and had it not been for the fact that the DSS had actually sent a text to me two days earlier I may have thought that they were acting on the instructions of what can only be described as a hopeless and desperate presidential candidate, opposition party and PCC who are clutching at straws, drowning fast, seeking to silence those that give them sleepless nights, shivering in despair and staring defeat in the face in the upcoming presidential election."

"Clearly the DSS were not influenced by Atiku and were simply doing their job by inviting me on a matter that needs explanation and clarification and for a thorough interrogation. And of course being a responsible and law abiding citizen I will present myself before them accordingly Unlike cowards like Emefiele, Atiku and their strange bedfellows I do not fear my own shadow and neither do I shiver and shake when I am invited by the security agencies. I always honor their invitations when properly invited because that is the right and proper thing to do."

"This is all the more so when it touches and concerns matters of national security which I take very seriously & when it involves agencies like the DSS who are professional and thorough in their methods and approach. I have nothing to hide and consequently I will present myself before the DSS this morning as I have been asked to do."

"I maintain my utter contempt for Atiku & the vermin that are around him & no matter what happens to me today or at any other time, know that as long as there is life in me I will oppose the darkness & evilhat they represent. I am used to arrest, interrogation, detention, prosecution and so much more and have suffered these indignities on many occassions over the last 15 years."

"I have no fear: nothing moves me and only death can silence me. The most important thing now is not what happens to me but rather achieving the noble quest to ensure the election of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu as our next President. That is the mission that we must focus on because that is the only way to save our country. I hope that I will be at liberty & free to continue to play my role in that quest but if I am not and I am detained indefinitely or till the election is over so be it. In such circumstances be rest assured that I will be praying fervently for Asiwaju's victory from the inside."

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-dss-invites-fani-kayode-over-alleged-coup-plot-by-atiku/

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Invites Fani-Kayode Over Alleged Coup Plot By Atiku by Moh247: 8:13am On Feb 13, 2023
cool

Atiku is up to something evil

You are in Opposition and already using State apparatus for arrest..

You are making life miserable on Nigerians justifying Naira swap

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Invites Fani-Kayode Over Alleged Coup Plot By Atiku by SoftP(m): 8:13am On Feb 13, 2023
FFK don buy market’
U are messing up with their anointed candidate

90 Likes 9 Shares

Re: DSS Invites Fani-Kayode Over Alleged Coup Plot By Atiku by doggedfighter(f): 8:14am On Feb 13, 2023
🤣🤣

have no fear: nothing moves me and only death can silence me. The most important thing now is not what happens to me but rather achieving the noble quest to ensure the election of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu as our next President. That is the mission that we must focus on because that is the only way to save our country. I hope that I will be at liberty & free to continue to play my role in that quest but if I am not and I am detained indefinitely or till the election is over so be it. In such circumstances be rest assured that I will be praying fervently for Asiwaju's victory from the inside."

Talking as if he's a martyr addressing his disciples before death 🤣🤣

Mumu man !!

150 Likes 17 Shares

Re: DSS Invites Fani-Kayode Over Alleged Coup Plot By Atiku by Opintiwa: 8:14am On Feb 13, 2023
Moh247:

No one can be evil as Bola Ahmed

164 Likes 18 Shares

Re: DSS Invites Fani-Kayode Over Alleged Coup Plot By Atiku by Opintiwa: 8:15am On Feb 13, 2023
FFK will not attend.

Dss should do a banner of Rice and chicken.

Then the hungry boy will walk straight to them .

157 Likes 14 Shares

Re: DSS Invites Fani-Kayode Over Alleged Coup Plot By Atiku by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:16am On Feb 13, 2023
Let's pray this election holds......

2 Likes

Re: DSS Invites Fani-Kayode Over Alleged Coup Plot By Atiku by HNICEARTH: 8:16am On Feb 13, 2023
Correct
Re: DSS Invites Fani-Kayode Over Alleged Coup Plot By Atiku by iwaeda: 8:16am On Feb 13, 2023
aminulive:

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-dss-invites-fani-kayode-over-alleged-coup-plot-by-atiku/

Why is this foodie crying after authoritatively claiming Atiku met with senior military to take over. grin grin grin grin grin

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: DSS Invites Fani-Kayode Over Alleged Coup Plot By Atiku by kellyjc(m): 8:16am On Feb 13, 2023
Baba don tell media everything he needs to tell Dss chochocho... Who even takes this one serious.[b][/b]

10 Likes

Re: DSS Invites Fani-Kayode Over Alleged Coup Plot By Atiku by Nwaezeudo: 8:17am On Feb 13, 2023
Let the shameless garrulous and gluttonous APC attack dog explain what he meant! It's not by using vile and foul languages thinking you'll get through with it because you shamelessly cross carpeted to the same party you swore not to join and called all manner of names!

If shameless has an AKA, it has to be FFK!

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Invites Fani-Kayode Over Alleged Coup Plot By Atiku by jmoore(m): 8:17am On Feb 13, 2023
Those in charge of DSS are obviously mentally deranged.

One characteristics of an intelligent agency is to differentiate clowns from normal people.

DSS are just wasting resources and time inviting FFK.

Any intelligent agency that uses statements from FFK as a clue to a threat is obviously a useless agency.

The only institution that should be inviting FFK is a psychiatric hospital.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Invites Fani-Kayode Over Alleged Coup Plot By Atiku by Siwisheswereesh: 8:17am On Feb 13, 2023
k
Re: DSS Invites Fani-Kayode Over Alleged Coup Plot By Atiku by Skyfornia(m): 8:17am On Feb 13, 2023
Apc fighting Apc...

5 Likes

Re: DSS Invites Fani-Kayode Over Alleged Coup Plot By Atiku by backnbeta(f): 8:19am On Feb 13, 2023
Very sinister move by the North! I hope the south doesn't lose out totally in all of these

1 Like

Re: DSS Invites Fani-Kayode Over Alleged Coup Plot By Atiku by Olastep(m): 8:19am On Feb 13, 2023
Ffk is hungry

6 Likes

Re: DSS Invites Fani-Kayode Over Alleged Coup Plot By Atiku by jibrilELsudan: 8:20am On Feb 13, 2023
SO THIS FFK BOY DEY FEAR LIKE THIS

HE DON DEY USE STYLE BEG DSS

HE DEY USE STYLE BEG US MAKE WE FOLLOW AM BEG DSS

25 Likes

Re: DSS Invites Fani-Kayode Over Alleged Coup Plot By Atiku by Goodmanamen: 8:20am On Feb 13, 2023
Fake ffk

2 Likes

Re: DSS Invites Fani-Kayode Over Alleged Coup Plot By Atiku by LordReed(m): 8:20am On Feb 13, 2023
aminulive:

Abeg goan siddon, you this political prostitute. As if we don't know your political history.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Invites Fani-Kayode Over Alleged Coup Plot By Atiku by Penguin2: 8:20am On Feb 13, 2023
Moh247:

Atiku is not up to any evil more than Tinubu is.

FFK should go and provide the date of the meeting, venue of the meeting and list of attendees of the meeting.

Failure to do that, he should be incarcerated for life to deter others from making unsubstantiated claims in the name of opposition politics.

I expected DSS to also arrest Festus Keyamo for calling Obasanjo a criminal but him own time dey come.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Invites Fani-Kayode Over Alleged Coup Plot By Atiku by Advocate500: 8:20am On Feb 13, 2023
This one love for food have landed him into trouble.

9 Likes

Re: DSS Invites Fani-Kayode Over Alleged Coup Plot By Atiku by Mrsegz: 8:20am On Feb 13, 2023
If you say something that weighty you should come and explain. Simple. No political colouration should be added to it

14 Likes

Re: DSS Invites Fani-Kayode Over Alleged Coup Plot By Atiku by cjudy(m): 8:20am On Feb 13, 2023
tongue

Make DSS share rice and chicken and watch the foodie honor the invitation.

6 Likes

Re: DSS Invites Fani-Kayode Over Alleged Coup Plot By Atiku by 9jahotblog: 8:21am On Feb 13, 2023
Ffk the clueless empty chest beater is in trouble again. You will never escape from this arrest.

7 Likes

Re: DSS Invites Fani-Kayode Over Alleged Coup Plot By Atiku by wonder233: 8:21am On Feb 13, 2023
K
Re: DSS Invites Fani-Kayode Over Alleged Coup Plot By Atiku by Moh247: 8:22am On Feb 13, 2023
Penguin2:

Atiku is not up to any evil more than Tinubu is.

FFK should go and provide the date of the meeting, venue of the meeting and list of attendees of the meeting.

Failure to do that, he should be incarcerated for life to deter others from making unsubstantiated claims in the name of opposition politics.

I expected DSS to also arrest Festus Keyamo for calling Obasanjo a criminal but him own time dey come.

And didn't you read where he stated he qouted newspaper report?!

If Tinubu wanted to muscle opposition voices with his connection do you think LP or PDP can survive

Let's be guided

2 Likes

Re: DSS Invites Fani-Kayode Over Alleged Coup Plot By Atiku by Godsonkemz(m): 8:22am On Feb 13, 2023
His unguarded utterances and outburst against the opposition he once supported would soon land him in a deep mess.

Moh247:

Stfu.. I laugh when an urchin like you wails uncontrollably. Get ready to commit suicide when Tinubu is humiliated. You can choose sniper or ota piapia. The nairaland space will be better without nuisances like the urchins.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Invites Fani-Kayode Over Alleged Coup Plot By Atiku by Dujardin(m): 8:22am On Feb 13, 2023
It's simple. Let him present to DSS the newspaper he quoted.

A liar always miss yarn till they land in trouble.

Yes you will pray for Tinubu to win, not for the quest, but your own eventual freedom.

6 Likes

Re: DSS Invites Fani-Kayode Over Alleged Coup Plot By Atiku by Opintiwa: 8:22am On Feb 13, 2023
Moh247:

And didn't you read where he stated he qouted newspaper report?!

If Tinubu wanted to muscle opposition voices with his connection do you think LP or PDP can survive

Let's be guided

Shatap

Baby politician

10 Likes

Re: DSS Invites Fani-Kayode Over Alleged Coup Plot By Atiku by Johnson225(m): 8:22am On Feb 13, 2023
Opintiwa:
FFK will not attend.

Dss should do a banner of Rice and chicken.

Then the hungry boy will walk straight to them .

Mehn!!! This is wicked!! grin grin cheesy

7 Likes

Re: DSS Invites Fani-Kayode Over Alleged Coup Plot By Atiku by onatisi(m): 8:24am On Feb 13, 2023
ffk has nothing tangible to say , inviting him is just giving a feeling of importance . they should just ignore him

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vote Wole Soyinka's Face For 5000 Naira Note Currency ! / Judgment In Wike’s Appeal Ongoing At Appeal Court / Mohammed Shittu, APDA Chairman: "Our Mission In Politics"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.