Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,793 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

The Obama Deception - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Obama Deception (6832 Views)

The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED / Is The Obama 666 Bill For Real??? / End Time Is Here. WATCH OUT (the Obama Bill!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Obama Deception by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:09pm On Jun 26, 2010
[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw&hl=en_GB&fs=1[/flash]

The Obama Deception is a hard-hitting film that completely destroys the myth that Barack Obama is working for the best interests of the American people. The Obama phenomenon is a hoax carefully crafted by the captains of the New World Order.
Re: The Obama Deception by noetic16(m): 12:39am On Jun 27, 2010
but the new world order is part of the will of God. . .since it is the mechanism that would launch the beast and herald the return of Christ. Events like these should lead us closer to God.
Re: The Obama Deception by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:41am On Jun 27, 2010
This shows us that the end is closer than we think.

[img width=500 height=500]http://www.answersingenesis.org/assets/images/media/cartoons/after-eden/20091120.gif[/img]
Re: The Obama Deception by Mudley313: 4:19am On Jun 27, 2010
*shake my head* @ you subscribing to the propagandas of white racist americans who cant just get over the fact that we now have a black american president
Re: The Obama Deception by mazaje(m): 9:03am On Jun 27, 2010
grin grin grin. . . .Instead of celebrating a black man as president out friends here and busy buying into the white supremacist propaganda that Obama is Un-American and unfit to rule only because they find it difficult to accept a black man as the POTUS. . . . . .

Noetic which one be beast again grin grin. . .You go wait for beast tire. . . . grin grin
Re: The Obama Deception by thehomer: 1:47pm On Jun 27, 2010
OLAADEGBU:

The Obama Deception is a hard-hitting film that completely destroys the myth that Barack Obama is working for the best interests of the American people. The Obama phenomenon is a hoax carefully crafted by the captains of the New World Order.

New World Order? Are you also a conspiracy theorist? It seems as if any president elected in the U.S is trying to establish this particular conspiratorial "New World Order" tied in with numerous myths. I think you should clarify the particular means you think he wishes to establish this order.
Re: The Obama Deception by tpiah: 6:45am On Jun 28, 2010
Instead of celebrating a black man as president

how much more celebration do you need?

while the world is collapsing around you?
Re: The Obama Deception by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:09am On Jun 28, 2010
It is only Christians who study their Bibles that would know the implication of the World Order being perpetuated by the Obama phenomenon.   Watch the whole film before you jump into any conclusions.
Re: The Obama Deception by mantraa: 2:09pm On Jun 28, 2010
@Olaadegbu

If you had the choice, who would you rather have in power as president of the usa, Obama or a Glen Beck supporter?

Who do you think would be better for the usa and the world in general?

And one more thing. What do you think should be done with all people who are non-believers in your particular faith?

Respects
Re: The Obama Deception by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:40pm On Jun 28, 2010
This is not about Obama or any other president it is about the stake holders. Watch another clip about the Obama Deception director Alex Jones reaching out to the Obama supporters.

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNnhL78ASWM&hl=en_GB&fs=1&[/flash]
Re: The Obama Deception by Mudley313: 3:23pm On Jun 28, 2010
^^^i hope you're not black? i may forgive your ignorance if you dont live in the US cos all these conspiracy videos you post here have nothing to do with christianity but conspiracy nut jobs and bitter white supremacists who all voted for mccain during the election
Re: The Obama Deception by wolem(m): 3:48pm On Jun 28, 2010
America foundation is based on deceptions of the new world order,bilderberg and illuminanti, i guess he is not trying to pull obama down but the truth cant be over-emphasied.look at american 50 states logo, is all about ancient sudan and egyptians believe of the world, the eye logo of the sun and the pyramid!american came to be in the 1500 and 1600 AD, when europeans came through the suez canal to egypt,thats what they discovered and they used it, for world deception,form a cult on it to rule the world and predict the future of the world, everybody should get educated and see beyond our TV and cinema mamarazzi!!!
Re: The Obama Deception by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:19pm On Jun 28, 2010
Here is the New World Order diagnosed from a biblical perspective.

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11E2MGrmu7k&hl=en_GB&fs=1&[/flash]
Re: The Obama Deception by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:01pm On Jun 30, 2010
This is for genuine Christians to be watchful and prayerful for we are in the end times.

clip 2 of the late Barry Smith who predicted what we are now seeing unfolding today.

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAggCI-Ca2k&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_GB&feature=player_embedded&fs=1[/flash]
Re: The Obama Deception by vescucci(m): 1:05am On Jul 01, 2010
Lol. I enjoy conspiracy theories. I wonder what you mean about being prayerful about the end times, nothing will certainly prevent it from happening. What then is the use of prayer? It's like praying not to die. You're warning everyone like there's anything we can do.
Re: The Obama Deception by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:14am On Jul 01, 2010
vescucci:

Lol. I enjoy conspiracy theories. I wonder what you mean about being prayerful about the end times, nothing will certainly prevent it from happening. What then is the use of prayer? It's like praying not to die. You're warning everyone like there's anything we can do.

Jesus taught His disciples to watch and pray so that we are not caught unprepared.  Are you ready for His coming?
Re: The Obama Deception by vescucci(m): 1:38pm On Jul 01, 2010
Firstly I don't think any body can be ready for his coming. Some people may be prepared but certainly no one is ready. But in any case the anti-christ is supposed to come before Christ, no? So you ought to be more prepared for that one. And that one I don't even think it's possible to be prepared or ready.
Re: The Obama Deception by Tudor6(f): 2:01pm On Jul 01, 2010
Nut jobs
Re: The Obama Deception by mrmayor(m): 2:41pm On Jul 01, 2010
OLAADEGBU,

I'm surprised that you have not shown a clip by my favourite Christian conspiracy pastor. Dr Jack Van-Impe. that guy is so funny, my folks don't miss a program by him. Every Thursday, my people gather to hear how the world is coming to an end, how Mr Obama is helping for return of Jesus, etc etc.

Ola, bros you are watching too much TBN, not doing you any good. BTW, you didn't answer my questions on other threads.
Re: The Obama Deception by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:38pm On Jul 01, 2010
vescucci:

The First Coming of Jesus Christ was to save, justify, cleanse, purify, redeem, deliver and transform. At His Second Coming He is coming to smite, judge, conquer, punish, reign, destroy and thresh the winepress of God's wrath. His action in His Second Coming would be to smite, not to save; to destroy, not to develop; to crush, not to cleanse; to eliminate, not to enlighten; to punish, not to purify; to judge, not to justify; to reign, not to redeem.

All the kingdoms of the world (including the world powers of today) are transitory but the Kingdom of Christ alone will remain forever. As history has affirmed the truth of the prophecy (which you call conspiracy theory), all the preceeding empires have swallowed up each other successively but Christ's Kingdom shall stand forever. All the kingdoms and empires established by human hands shall be destroyed but the kingdom established "without hands" shall abide forever. (It will be better to get a good Bible and study the following chapters Daniel 2:34,35,44,45; 4:3,34; 7:13,14,27).

My candid advise to you will be to make use of Jesus' first coming so that His second coming does not catch you unawares.
Re: The Obama Deception by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:43pm On Jul 01, 2010
vescucci:

Firstly I don't think any body can be ready for his coming. Some people may be prepared but certainly no one is ready. But in any case the anti-christ is supposed to come before Christ, no? So you ought to be more prepared for that one. And that one I don't even think it's possible to be prepared or ready.

If you think so then watch a panoramic view of the world today and see what is going to happen to those unprepared folks.

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euFqETGlAOM&hl=en_GB&fs=1[/flash]
Re: The Obama Deception by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:53pm On Jul 01, 2010
mrmayor:

OLAADEGBU,

I'm surprised that you have not shown a clip by my favourite Christian conspiracy pastor. Dr Jack Van-Impe. that guy is so funny, my folks don't miss a program by him. Every Thursday, my people gather to hear how the world is coming to an end, how Mr Obama is helping for return of Jesus, etc etc.

Ola, bros you are watching too much TBN, not doing you any good. BTW, you didn't answer my questions on other threads.

The Bible is fresher than tomorrow's newspaper/media so your folks probably know a thing or two about current and future events as predicted in the Holy Scriptures. Read the Bible to be wise, believe it to be saved and practise it to be holy and study it to be a man/woman approved of God rightly dividing the word of truth as you see events unfolding.
Re: The Obama Deception by vescucci(m): 1:18am On Jul 02, 2010
So Jesus is coming to kick ass on his second coming? No mercy, no prisoners taken, no more He loves me? I've been wondering why he seemed to contrast so sharply with the god of the OT.

God, I'm so confused. Why doesn't he just put me out of my misery?
Re: The Obama Deception by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:36am On Jul 02, 2010
The director of the Obama Deception, Alex Jones talks about the people behind and within the skull and bones from a secular point of view.

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbKUbdGRgok&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_GB&feature=player_embedded&fs=1[/flash]
Re: The Obama Deception by Mudley313: 10:50am On Jul 02, 2010
why are there no "black" people in your videos mr. uncle tom? or why do the nut jobs in your videos have mostly white followers? you would have been a good slave during the slave trade era, helping your white masters in propagating rubbish (like how the bible condones slavery and how the black race is cursed and inferior from some fairytale story in your masters bible) and try to bring other succeeding black peeps (like MLK and Obama) down all in the name of religion. this gross stupidity is even far worse than your everyday colonial mentality
Re: The Obama Deception by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:39am On Jul 02, 2010
Mudley313:

why are there no "black" people in your videos mr. uncle tom? or why do the nut jobs in your videos have mostly white followers? you would have been a good slave during the slave trade era, helping your white masters in propagating rubbish (like how the bible condones slavery and how the black race is cursed and inferior from some fairytale story in your masters bible) and try to bring other succeeding black peeps (like MLK and Obama) down all in the name of religion. this gross stupidity is even far worse than your everyday colonial mentality

OLAADEGBU:

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw&hl=en_GB&fs=1[/flash]

If you had watched the film "The Obama Deception" that was the OP above you would have seen the comments of African American amongst other people groups as well as the fact that it is not based on one's colour or ethnic group like racists will want us to believe and thus jumping to ridiculous conclusions as if that kind of "jumping" is the only exercise they can muster themselves to do.   No wonder it is written that: 

"And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie" (2 Thessalonians 2:11),

2 Timothy 3:8 tells us why this is so:

"because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved" (2 Thessalonians 2:10);   

and because they;

"resist the truth" (II Timothy 3:cool, they will "believe the lie"!
Re: The Obama Deception by thehomer: 2:23pm On Jul 02, 2010
@ all who believe these conspiracies, esp OLAADEGBU

What would you do if Obama completes his term(s) and the rapture does not occur what would be your conclusion? Would you still keep looking for someone else to be your desired Antichrist?
Re: The Obama Deception by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:53pm On Jul 02, 2010
thehomer:

@ all who believe these conspiracies, esp OLAADEGBU

What would you do if Obama completes his term(s) and the rapture does not occur what would be your conclusion? Would you still keep looking for someone else to be your desired Antichrist?

Who said that Obama is the Antichrist?  Do you even know what an antichrist means?  If you can't watch the film it will be better to go and watch your bbc or National geographic dramas instead of jumping to conclusions and assumptions.
Re: The Obama Deception by thehomer: 8:44am On Jul 03, 2010
OLAADEGBU:

Who said that Obama is the Antichrist?  Do you even know what an antichrist means?  If you can't watch the film it will be better to go and watch your bbc or National geographic dramas instead of jumping to conclusions and assumptions.

No one said so. Well please enlighten me what an antichrist means because from what you've written in the past, it seemed to imply that only Christian fundamentalists would not be considered Antichrists.

No I can't watch the film. It's a waste of my time. It's yet another bunch of conspiracy rubbish that seems to have worsened because there is a black U.S. president.

At least I bother to keep myself informed on current events unlike someone who says

The Bible is so true that it is fresher than tomorrow's newspaper!!!

grin grin I hope your Bible is so true that it has information on the North and South American continents, Australia and Iceland with all the news currently coming from there and not just information tortured from it to make it say what you currently want it to say.
Re: The Obama Deception by vescucci(m): 12:05am On Jul 04, 2010
Touche
Re: The Obama Deception by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 04, 2010

Re: The Obama Deception by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:55am On Jul 05, 2010
thehomer:

No one said so. Well please enlighten me what an antichrist means because from what you've written in the past, it seemed to imply that only Christian fundamentalists would not be considered Antichrists.

No I can't watch the film. It's a waste of my time. It's yet another bunch of conspiracy rubbish that seems to have worsened because there is a black U.S. president.

At least I bother to keep myself informed on current events unlike someone who says
grin grin I hope your Bible is so true that it has information on the North and South American continents, Australia and Iceland with all the news currently coming from there and not just information tortured from it to make it say what you currently want it to say.

Since you can't watch, couldn't watch and wouldn't watch the Obama Deception then try and read this e-booklet that shows you in pictoral representations of things to come, would you?

[flash=500,400]http://media.chick.com/preview.swf[/flash]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Did God Realy Killed Innocent People As Claim By Atheist? / Can God Bless Someone Financially Through Gambling? / Pastor Kumuyi's Message To Churches.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.