Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Even Thouh Im Not Goodlooking I Get The Cute Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Even Thouh Im Not Goodlooking I Get The Cute Girls (1737 Views)

For All The Girls Who Think Im Not A Fine Boy (pic) / Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) / Top 20 GOODLOOKING Guys Of Romanceland 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Even Thouh Im Not Goodlooking I Get The Cute Girls by easyemoney(m): 1:01am On Jun 27, 2010
funny umh, im not cute but i know how to get the cuties. because i know just abt what they want from me. check http://www.freeonlinedatingarena.info to discover some tips that turn me around
Re: Even Thouh Im Not Goodlooking I Get The Cute Girls by daylae(m): 1:09am On Jun 27, 2010
What time is england playing tomoro sef?
Re: Even Thouh Im Not Goodlooking I Get The Cute Girls by Nobody: 1:15am On Jun 27, 2010
daylae:

What time is england playing tomoro sef?
Check on ESPN. or go to NL Sports section

England is still in da game? shocked shocked
Re: Even Thouh Im Not Goodlooking I Get The Cute Girls by Carolece(f): 1:25am On Jun 27, 2010
US lost today grin
Re: Even Thouh Im Not Goodlooking I Get The Cute Girls by blackmann(m): 1:49am On Jun 27, 2010
Yep. Ghana sent their AR$es packing today.
Re: Even Thouh Im Not Goodlooking I Get The Cute Girls by Carolece(f): 1:58am On Jun 27, 2010
Can you believe they had hopes to win the world cup? shocked Funny as hell, they play soccer, not football grin
Re: Even Thouh Im Not Goodlooking I Get The Cute Girls by Nobody: 1:59am On Jun 27, 2010
Carolece:

Can you believe they had hopes to win the world cup? shocked Funny as hell, they play soccer, not football grin
Actually, they play football, not soccer lol

Did you watch the game?
Re: Even Thouh Im Not Goodlooking I Get The Cute Girls by waleski(m): 2:08am On Jun 27, 2010
see as people derailed d thread i almost feel pity 4 d poster anyways i think ghana rocked nd show maturity in d way they played nd its even more amazin dat most of d players are u-21 d s.e shuld learn where ever they are
Re: Even Thouh Im Not Goodlooking I Get The Cute Girls by Carolece(f): 2:21am On Jun 27, 2010
FL Gators:

Actually, they play football, not soccer lol

Did you watch the game?
Hypothetically speaking, I think you are right. grin

No I didnt, just got the score. Was talking the sport ingeneral.

What we they call football is no football at all, when the ball is in the hands 98% of the time.

Punt and field goal only time ball kicked in a "football" game. What kind of sh'it is that? Have the nerve to call football soccer undecided undecided
Re: Even Thouh Im Not Goodlooking I Get The Cute Girls by blackmann(m): 3:18am On Jun 27, 2010
Now they cqan shut up. Ever since they scored that dying minute goal, we no dey hear word for here again. CNN, msnbc, even obama gave a speech. now their hype will go down. as if na today w3e dey see 91st minute goal. dem over-sabi too much sef.
Re: Even Thouh Im Not Goodlooking I Get The Cute Girls by Carolece(f): 3:23am On Jun 27, 2010
Right. I hear nothing talk bout it since the loss. Good for them, they are way too plenty. grin
Re: Even Thouh Im Not Goodlooking I Get The Cute Girls by violent(m): 3:28am On Jun 27, 2010
****yawns***
Re: Even Thouh Im Not Goodlooking I Get The Cute Girls by blackmann(m): 3:38am On Jun 27, 2010
Carolece:

Right. I hear nothing talk bout it since the loss. Good for them, they are way too plenty.  grin

i bin dey wonder, what will happen if dem come win world cup? Na the agenda for UN and G8 summit be dat.

violent:

****yawns***

if sleep dey catch u why not go to bed?
Re: Even Thouh Im Not Goodlooking I Get The Cute Girls by bxcode(m): 3:58am On Jun 27, 2010
guys, why are you doing this to the poster?
Re: Even Thouh Im Not Goodlooking I Get The Cute Girls by 190: 9:43am On Jun 27, 2010
Death**

The guy wud be cursin his lucky stars now askin

wetin bring me come nairaland
Re: Even Thouh Im Not Goodlooking I Get The Cute Girls by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:01am On Jun 27, 2010
Gush! You peeps are mean! See how they completely derailed the thread! Lolzzzzz
Re: Even Thouh Im Not Goodlooking I Get The Cute Girls by slap1(m): 10:59am On Jun 27, 2010
Where is Becomrich's birthday party taking place.
Re: Even Thouh Im Not Goodlooking I Get The Cute Girls by Marhoski(m): 11:02am On Jun 27, 2010
heheehe,   2day   na   england-germany   match   o,   3pm. cheesy grin
Re: Even Thouh Im Not Goodlooking I Get The Cute Girls by slap1(m): 11:40am On Jun 27, 2010
^^I full ground. Who do u tink wil go? I say England.
Re: Even Thouh Im Not Goodlooking I Get The Cute Girls by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 27, 2010
This is the worst injury ever inflicted to a poster in nairaland. Moderators pls come to his rescue!!!
Re: Even Thouh Im Not Goodlooking I Get The Cute Girls by cantell(m): 11:54am On Jun 27, 2010
O boy which kain wickedness come be dis?
Re: Even Thouh Im Not Goodlooking I Get The Cute Girls by Kgdavid(m): 2:43pm On Jun 27, 2010
poster himself is odd. what kind of topic did he post? just made a statement and asked people to click on some link, there is no topic to derail
Re: Even Thouh Im Not Goodlooking I Get The Cute Girls by queeneve: 2:44pm On Jun 27, 2010
Ghana cheated!
Re: Even Thouh Im Not Goodlooking I Get The Cute Girls by slap1(m): 4:05pm On Jun 27, 2010
See robbing. Dis shuda been a draw.
Re: Even Thouh Im Not Goodlooking I Get The Cute Girls by slap1(m): 4:21pm On Jun 27, 2010
Sepp Blater should resign after this World Cup, the officiating is poo!
Re: Even Thouh Im Not Goodlooking I Get The Cute Girls by spoilt(f): 4:36pm On Jun 27, 2010
waleski:

see as people derailed d thread i almost feel pity 4 d poster anyways i think ghana rocked nd show maturity in d way they played nd its even more amazin dat most of d players are u-21 d s.e shuld learn where ever they are

Serves him right for starting a meaningless thread. They should do it to more OPs who just start threads for starting sake.

@ daylae, good job. grin
Re: Even Thouh Im Not Goodlooking I Get The Cute Girls by patwhizkid(f): 4:57pm On Jun 27, 2010
Lmao! Yu pipul ah wicked!
Re: Even Thouh Im Not Goodlooking I Get The Cute Girls by Marhoski(m): 5:30pm On Jun 27, 2010
queeneve:

Ghana cheated!

how?
Re: Even Thouh Im Not Goodlooking I Get The Cute Girls by Marhoski(m): 5:38pm On Jun 27, 2010
i knew since that germany would demolish england @slap
Re: Even Thouh Im Not Goodlooking I Get The Cute Girls by tack: 5:54pm On Jun 27, 2010
yes oh it is Ghana all d way, i told d boys to bring d cup home, as we await dem at d airport 2 tell dem AKWAABA!
Re: Even Thouh Im Not Goodlooking I Get The Cute Girls by papagee1(m): 11:26pm On Jun 27, 2010
yeeeee i wan sh!t oo
Re: Even Thouh Im Not Goodlooking I Get The Cute Girls by sashaa(f): 12:54am On Jun 28, 2010
Lmao!!
Pure wickedness, bt soooo deserving!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will u Still Go after A Girl who breaks your Hrt All because u Still Luv Her? / Broken Hearted. Nigerian Men Give Your Opinion / Why Don't Guys Want To Date A Virgin, Yet Wants To Marry One?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.