Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,931 members, 7,828,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

See This Photo Of A Very Young Nigerian Boy Kissing His Fat Old Oyinbo Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See This Photo Of A Very Young Nigerian Boy Kissing His Fat Old Oyinbo Woman (7539 Views)

Young Lady Shows Off Her Old Oyinbo Lover (Pix, Video) / 19-Year-Old Slay Queen & Her 69-Year-Old Oyinbo Boyfriend Got Twitter Users Talk / Nigerian Man Flaunts His Old Oyinbo Girlfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See This Photo Of A Very Young Nigerian Boy Kissing His Fat Old Oyinbo Woman by Groovenaija360(m): 6:09pm On Aug 25, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Saw this on Facebook now

Could this be real love or Huzzle??

1 Share

Re: See This Photo Of A Very Young Nigerian Boy Kissing His Fat Old Oyinbo Woman by SUPERPACK: 6:19pm On Aug 25, 2018
gigolo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See This Photo Of A Very Young Nigerian Boy Kissing His Fat Old Oyinbo Woman by ColdSun: 6:32pm On Aug 25, 2018
Money eeeeh... FIA!!!
Re: See This Photo Of A Very Young Nigerian Boy Kissing His Fat Old Oyinbo Woman by thanki410(m): 6:37pm On Aug 25, 2018
The pride of these whites have started diminishing seeing their females run after black dudes...
When those racists of a white come shouting monkey at the black race , we gon tell them monkeys don't date their ladies, black guys do
Re: See This Photo Of A Very Young Nigerian Boy Kissing His Fat Old Oyinbo Woman by chiommy123(f): 7:05pm On Aug 25, 2018
Maybe 'turu' love
Re: See This Photo Of A Very Young Nigerian Boy Kissing His Fat Old Oyinbo Woman by Chrissyebony(f): 7:06pm On Aug 25, 2018
Get your visa bobo, we're proud of you

2 Likes

Re: See This Photo Of A Very Young Nigerian Boy Kissing His Fat Old Oyinbo Woman by damjane(f): 7:12pm On Aug 25, 2018
I feel sick in my stomach
Re: See This Photo Of A Very Young Nigerian Boy Kissing His Fat Old Oyinbo Woman by khiaa(f): 7:14pm On Aug 25, 2018
He loves every inch of that pale white fat. grin
Re: See This Photo Of A Very Young Nigerian Boy Kissing His Fat Old Oyinbo Woman by Airforce1(m): 7:15pm On Aug 25, 2018
Dis Oyinbo no follow at all

1 Like

Re: See This Photo Of A Very Young Nigerian Boy Kissing His Fat Old Oyinbo Woman by tstx(m): 7:56pm On Aug 25, 2018
love is blind jare
Re: See This Photo Of A Very Young Nigerian Boy Kissing His Fat Old Oyinbo Woman by dollytino4real(f): 8:12pm On Aug 25, 2018
my guy hustle well, were her bobbi dey sef
Re: See This Photo Of A Very Young Nigerian Boy Kissing His Fat Old Oyinbo Woman by Teacher1776(m): 9:08pm On Aug 25, 2018
These old ladies just getting s-e-x t-o-y-s for free.
Re: See This Photo Of A Very Young Nigerian Boy Kissing His Fat Old Oyinbo Woman by EmmySparky(m): 9:18pm On Aug 25, 2018
omo see visa o...that guy no dey see that woman...na visa and green or blue paper he dey see

2 Likes

Re: See This Photo Of A Very Young Nigerian Boy Kissing His Fat Old Oyinbo Woman by Iscoalarcon: 9:50pm On Aug 25, 2018
damjane:
are you jealous grin grin

1 Like

Re: See This Photo Of A Very Young Nigerian Boy Kissing His Fat Old Oyinbo Woman by Groovenaija360(m): 10:02pm On Aug 25, 2018
Lalasticla grin
Re: See This Photo Of A Very Young Nigerian Boy Kissing His Fat Old Oyinbo Woman by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 25, 2018
Fancy4eve brother..her father must have done worseheheh cheesy
Re: See This Photo Of A Very Young Nigerian Boy Kissing His Fat Old Oyinbo Woman by brodalikeme(m): 10:23pm On Aug 25, 2018
Walahi is dis one say na Buhari or devil cause/send am, I go wooze am correct slap nah nah!!
sad sad
Re: See This Photo Of A Very Young Nigerian Boy Kissing His Fat Old Oyinbo Woman by Peter5694(m): 10:25pm On Aug 25, 2018
Anything for the GreenCardgrin

1 Like

Re: See This Photo Of A Very Young Nigerian Boy Kissing His Fat Old Oyinbo Woman by HajimeSaito(m): 10:38pm On Aug 25, 2018
thanki410:
The pride of these whites have started diminishing seeing their females run after black dudes...
When those racists of a white come shouting monkey at the black race , we gon tell them monkeys don't date their ladies, black guys do

If I were white, it is exactly this type of fat, ugly, old-cargo with cellulite dripping everywhere and brown teeth who I would dump on dumb niggas.

1 Like

Re: See This Photo Of A Very Young Nigerian Boy Kissing His Fat Old Oyinbo Woman by fancy4eve(f): 10:38pm On Aug 25, 2018
Igbokiller:
Igbokiller brother..his father must have done worseheheh cheesy
story of ur lyf.....ur dad did well ohk
Re: See This Photo Of A Very Young Nigerian Boy Kissing His Fat Old Oyinbo Woman by Diamond23(f): 11:00pm On Aug 25, 2018
good definition of small boy with big goddess
Re: See This Photo Of A Very Young Nigerian Boy Kissing His Fat Old Oyinbo Woman by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 25, 2018
'

Re: See This Photo Of A Very Young Nigerian Boy Kissing His Fat Old Oyinbo Woman by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 25, 2018
Re: See This Photo Of A Very Young Nigerian Boy Kissing His Fat Old Oyinbo Woman by anayolity: 12:02am On Aug 26, 2018
That yamayamagrillz guy just found true love
Re: See This Photo Of A Very Young Nigerian Boy Kissing His Fat Old Oyinbo Woman by Renault: 12:36am On Aug 26, 2018
Ladies looking for men(NO STRINGS ATTACHED)

Ladies looking for men with no strings attached (FWB) from any part of the country and neighbouring countries should contact: Renault10077@gmail.com
No strings attached please.
Women only.
Thanks.
Re: See This Photo Of A Very Young Nigerian Boy Kissing His Fat Old Oyinbo Woman by Nobody: 12:37am On Aug 26, 2018
Chrissyebony:
Get your visa bobo, we're proud of you
damjane:
Diamond23:
good definition of small boy with big goddess

Could be true love ooo. Don't judge. By the way OP, is every African guy a Nigerian? Make una no soil naija name ooo

1 Like

Re: See This Photo Of A Very Young Nigerian Boy Kissing His Fat Old Oyinbo Woman by FisifunKododada: 2:37am On Aug 26, 2018
Ki n sha ti no wo...o le je come and marry...ki n sha ti no wo...
Re: See This Photo Of A Very Young Nigerian Boy Kissing His Fat Old Oyinbo Woman by KingLennon(m): 4:00am On Aug 26, 2018
Nigga must get a green card by fire by force. Next nah to scam the woman collect all her money run back to Nigeria and marry one small fine girl....
Re: See This Photo Of A Very Young Nigerian Boy Kissing His Fat Old Oyinbo Woman by Nobody: 4:26am On Aug 26, 2018
KingLennon:
Nigga must get a green card by fire by force. Next nah to scam the woman collect all her money run back to Nigeria and marry one small fine girl....
how did you know that he's a Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: See This Photo Of A Very Young Nigerian Boy Kissing His Fat Old Oyinbo Woman by Nobody: 6:40am On Aug 26, 2018
Disgusting
Re: See This Photo Of A Very Young Nigerian Boy Kissing His Fat Old Oyinbo Woman by revolt(m): 7:08am On Aug 26, 2018
How much cocaine does he take to bang that slub. I'm sure she was once a viral feminist.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Remembers Merlin And Arthur In The Movie "MERLIN"? See What They Did / What Could Really Keep A Lady Single At 35+? / I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.