Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,899 members, 7,828,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. (7538 Views)

See What He Found In His Wife's Bag After 8 Years Of Marriage / My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents / Help!! I Saw A Pack Of Condom With 3 Missing Condoms Inside My Wife’s Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. by LoveUdie: 11:36am On Jan 14, 2022
My wife is a teacher. I met her when she was in the training college training to become a teacher. I wanted to marry her while she was in school but she told me to wait until she completes schooling and get posted. I did wait for her.

We got married a year after she got posted and we’ve been married for three years now. She had been an amazing woman; very supportive of my dreams and had become a pillar to me in the moments when the odds were stacked against me. People have problems. We’ve had individual problems too. Married people have problems. Our marriage had gone through thick and thin too but the most important thing is that we’ve learned to rise up whenever we fall.

My wife is the religious type. That’s how she was raised. Her father is a pastor. Her father’s father was a pastor and at some point, she also wanted to become a pastor. She told me, “That dream changed when I met you. You won’t let me stay pure so how could I have pursued God in all purity?” From Monday to Sunday she had something to do in church. If it wasn’t a prayer meeting, it would be a women’s fellowship meeting. If it wasn’t a women’s fellowship meeting, it would be a youth meeting.

I remember at the beginning of our marriage, we had issues concerning her being in church all the time. I realized I couldn’t win the fight. When I didn’t allow her to go to church, she would be in the house but would not talk to me. She would be moody for days and that didn’t give me any joy so I told her, “You can go but come home early. Also, try as much as possible to reduce the number of days that you have to be in the church compound.”

No matter how hard I tried, I couldn’t stop her from going to all-night service on Friday nights. At first, I was going with her. But I couldn’t keep up. I was tired every Friday night. She went alone and came home very early the next day. I had no problems. A prayerful wife always keeps her husband grounded in God’s favor. My wife was very prayerful. I counted myself lucky.

One month ago, she was in the kitchen cooking when her phone rang. I looked around and realized the phone was in her handbag. I dipped my hand in the bag and came out with her phone and a key. The key was attached to a key ring that had a hotel name written on it. I was confused. When I took the phone to her, I wanted to ask about the key and how it got into her bag but something told me to keep quiet and rather find answers for myself.

We both know each other’s passwords so that night when she slept, I went through her WhatsApp messages. The last person who sent her a message on WhatsApp was me and that message was a week old. I scrolled through her chat history and there was nothing suspecting there. I checked her call logs too. Nothing suspecting. I went to her message apps and saw a particular name that had been sending her MoMo. At least, once every week, that name appeared to have sent her mobile money. I marked that number down.

From that day going, I woke up each dawn to go through her phone to see what I would find. On Friday night when she went to all-night service, I went to the church premises secretly to check if she was there. I saw her there. I stood close to the entrance of the church all night, waiting to see if she would get out. She didn’t. I checked her bag later on and the key was gone.

I was patient. I knew there was something fishy going on. A week later, I saw her chatting on her phone. She would be there smiling to herself while she typed. That night when she slept, I went through her phone. There were no messages. Smart girl. She had learned to cover her tracks very well. Five days ago, I got lucky. I saw a message between her and the name that had been sending her the MoMo.

The man asked her, “Have you sent it?” She responded, “Yes, days ago.” He asked, “Am I seeing you this weekend?” She said, “If you want to.” Then the man said, “I forgot. This weekend I won’t be in town.” She asked, “So when?” He said, “Let’s talk about it later.”

It was 1am when I read the message. I slapped her thighs to wake her up. I asked, “Who’s Ato?” She asked, “What Ato?” I said, “The one that had been sending you Momo almost every week?” She said, “He’s a friend I went to training college with. Our year group is doing contributions and he sends his money to me every week.” I showed her the messages on her phone and asked, “So what are you two talking about here?” She said, “Oh this is normal conversations friends have? Why are you doing this? What’s your problem?” I asked, “He asked if you’ve sent it. What was he talking about?”

She chuckled; “Why all these questions? What’s wrong with you? He was asking if I had sent the money to the bank. What’s that? Don’t you trust me again?” Then I told her about the key I found in her bag. I asked how that key got into her bag. She said, “So you’ve been going through my bag too? What has come over you?” I said, “Answer me. What was that key doing in your bag?” She said, “A friend asked me to book a hotel room for her. She was coming to a wedding and didn’t want to be stranded.”

I stood there for a minute. I asked, “Which hotel gives you a key just because you booked a reservation?” She answered, “Some do, if you don’t know, ask. Don’t be ignorant. I’m a child of God. I won’t cheat on my husband”

I was dumbfounded. The calm with which she answered the questions and the clever way she did it made me feel very stupid in her presence. I went to the hotel the next day to ask if they gave keys to people who made reservations. The receptionist said, “No it never happens. We only give customers the keys on arrival.”

We’ve been fighting over this issue since last month. I doubt her. I don’t believe anything she had ever said to me concerning the issue. She’s two months pregnant so I don’t want to stress her or push her to the wall or do anything that would affect our baby but I have doubts and this doubt is killing me slowly. I want the truth from her and I don’t know how to go around it. Please help me, what else can I say or do to make her tell me the truth without stressing her? The pregnancy is our first since we got married three years ago. I don’t want to affect it in any way but I still want to know the truth or... https://www.allsinglesandmarried.com
Re: I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. by MaverickA3: 11:40am On Jan 14, 2022
Ok
Re: I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 14, 2022
Battle already lost. You don’t confront a woman without hard evidence. A smart one at that! She will only get smarter and cover the remaining loopholes.

101 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. by Godada(m): 11:46am On Jan 14, 2022

The guy above me has said it all.

You have a bloody smooth operator for a wife.

Had one for a girlfriend.

It was psychological war to get in between her legs and more cerebral battles as to what she is up to.

She is smart, so freaking smart.

She is calm and can make one seem stupid without uttering a word.

Op, how come you didn't see this a mile off, sorry you wouldn't. You were playing with the best in the game, fück the wannabe redpillers, they know shit.

She is a master of appearances.

You will need to lie low. Be patient like the vulture. Show her lot's of love. She knows you know what she is up to. So she has built ironclad defense.

See this as a little game of cat and mouse.

For sure she is cheating on you.

But you need hard evidence.

Build a solid one.

But you need to know if that child belongs to you first.

That would add to the evidence.

Good luck.

You married a master of the game.

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. by osinachijude: 11:46am On Jan 14, 2022
OP, you asked in a hurry, you would waited to see more, now she knows you are keeping tabs on her, and would cover her tracks more effectively.

18 Likes

Re: I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. by doctorexcel: 11:52am On Jan 14, 2022
it is either you marry a repentant olosho or you are seeing what is not? Best step is to calmly sit her down and hear her out
Re: I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 14, 2022
I'm not saying this to strain your marriage but women are the greatest and most composed liars on Earth.

For her to be having that flirty convo with her so called friend, then having a hotel key in her bag something odd is going on, and despite all those chatting, the first message you see is a chat from you? Lol

though you were impatient to find 100% evidence. You could have installed a WhatsApp message tracker in her phone to catch her red handed, but something is definitely odd.
Next time stay low and act like a fool. This will make her act more daring before you find out the whole truth.

19 Likes

Re: I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 14, 2022
princeeze1:
Battle already lost. You don’t confront a woman without hard evidence. A smart one at that! She will only get smarter and cover the remaining loopholes.
Exactly...

4 Likes

Re: I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. by Haakeem(m): 11:59am On Jan 14, 2022
install a spy app on her phone and thank me later.

Check my signature out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. by Danibonk(m): 12:04pm On Jan 14, 2022
Brother sorry ooo, my wife to be went to ilorin go Dey stay with her ex boyfriend na the money I Dey send for Xmas na him she and the guy Dey use flex. When she came back I saw their chat I confronted her she denied it I show her the chat she start begging me.as a wise guy I no want stories i ended the relationship

50 Likes

Re: I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. by Freelane33(m): 12:06pm On Jan 14, 2022
She is the BED manager of that particular room grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. by MrCork: 12:06pm On Jan 14, 2022
LoveUdie:
My wife is a teacher. I met her when she was in the training college training to become a teacher. I wanted to marry her while she was in school but she told me to wait until she completes schooling and get posted. I did wait for her.

We got married a year after she got posted and we’ve been married for three years now. She had been an amazing woman; very supportive of my dreams and had become a pillar to me in the moments when the odds were stacked against me. People have problems. We’ve had individual problems too. Married people have problems. Our marriage had gone through thick and thin too but the most important thing is that we’ve learned to rise up whenever we fall.

My wife is the religious type. That’s how she was raised. Her father is a pastor. Her father’s father was a pastor and at some point, she also wanted to become a pastor. She told me, “That dream changed when I met you. You won’t let me stay pure so how could I have pursued God in all purity?” From Monday to Sunday she had something to do in church. If it wasn’t a prayer meeting, it would be a women’s fellowship meeting. If it wasn’t a women’s fellowship meeting, it would be a youth meeting.

I remember at the beginning of our marriage, we had issues concerning her being in church all the time. I realized I couldn’t win the fight. When I didn’t allow her to go to church, she would be in the house but would not talk to me. She would be moody for days and that didn’t give me any joy so I told her, “You can go but come home early. Also, try as much as possible to reduce the number of days that you have to be in the church compound.”

No matter how hard I tried, I couldn’t stop her from going to all-night service on Friday nights. At first, I was going with her. But I couldn’t keep up. I was tired every Friday night. She went alone and came home very early the next day. I had no problems. A prayerful wife always keeps her husband grounded in God’s favor. My wife was very prayerful. I counted myself lucky.

One month ago, she was in the kitchen cooking when her phone rang. I looked around and realized the phone was in her handbag. I dipped my hand in the bag and came out with her phone and a key. The key was attached to a key ring that had a hotel name written on it. I was confused. When I took the phone to her, I wanted to ask about the key and how it got into her bag but something told me to keep quiet and rather find answers for myself.

We both know each other’s passwords so that night when she slept, I went through her WhatsApp messages. The last person who sent her a message on WhatsApp was me and that message was a week old. I scrolled through her chat history and there was nothing suspecting there. I checked her call logs too. Nothing suspecting. I went to her message apps and saw a particular name that had been sending her MoMo. At least, once every week, that name appeared to have sent her mobile money. I marked that number down.

From that day going, I woke up each dawn to go through her phone to see what I would find. On Friday night when she went to all-night service, I went to the church premises secretly to check if she was there. I saw her there. I stood close to the entrance of the church all night, waiting to see if she would get out. She didn’t. I checked her bag later on and the key was gone.

I was patient. I knew there was something fishy going on. A week later, I saw her chatting on her phone. She would be there smiling to herself while she typed. That night when she slept, I went through her phone. There were no messages. Smart girl. She had learned to cover her tracks very well. Five days ago, I got lucky. I saw a message between her and the name that had been sending her the MoMo.

The man asked her, “Have you sent it?” She responded, “Yes, days ago.” He asked, “Am I seeing you this weekend?” She said, “If you want to.” Then the man said, “I forgot. This weekend I won’t be in town.” She asked, “So when?” He said, “Let’s talk about it later.”

It was 1am when I read the message. I slapped her thighs to wake her up. I asked, “Who’s Ato?” She asked, “What Ato?” I said, “The one that had been sending you Momo almost every week?” She said, “He’s a friend I went to training college with. Our year group is doing contributions and he sends his money to me every week.” I showed her the messages on her phone and asked, “So what are you two talking about here?” She said, “Oh this is normal conversations friends have? Why are you doing this? What’s your problem?” I asked, “He asked if you’ve sent it. What was he talking about?”

She chuckled; “Why all these questions? What’s wrong with you? He was asking if I had sent the money to the bank. What’s that? Don’t you trust me again?” Then I told her about the key I found in her bag. I asked how that key got into her bag. She said, “So you’ve been going through my bag too? What has come over you?” I said, “Answer me. What was that key doing in your bag?” She said, “A friend asked me to book a hotel room for her. She was coming to a wedding and didn’t want to be stranded.”

I stood there for a minute. I asked, “Which hotel gives you a key just because you booked a reservation?” She answered, “Some do, if you don’t know, ask. Don’t be ignorant. I’m a child of God. I won’t cheat on my husband”

I was dumbfounded. The calm with which she answered the questions and the clever way she did it made me feel very stupid in her presence. I went to the hotel the next day to ask if they gave keys to people who made reservations. The receptionist said, “No it never happens. We only give customers the keys on arrival.”

We’ve been fighting over this issue since last month. I doubt her. I don’t believe anything she had ever said to me concerning the issue. She’s two months pregnant so I don’t want to stress her or push her to the wall or do anything that would affect our baby but I have doubts and this doubt is killing me slowly. I want the truth from her and I don’t know how to go around it. Please help me, what else can I say or do to make her tell me the truth without stressing her? The pregnancy is our first since we got married three years ago. I don’t want to affect it in any way but I still want to know the truth or... https://www.allsinglesandmarried.com

angry
Re: I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. by MrCork: 12:07pm On Jan 14, 2022
LoveUdie:

Yor wode giv birth to key?...bro...are u ok sir?(no oofenese) angry
Re: I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. by Openyamind111(m): 12:09pm On Jan 14, 2022
Haakeem:
install a spy app on her phone and thank me later.

Check my signature out.

How does the app work?
Re: I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. by QuickTrade: 12:13pm On Jan 14, 2022
Amos 3:3 Can two walk together, except they be agreed?

You abused her belief from the beginning and that's where you laid a wrong foundation.

Secondly, you lost her when you were in a fight concerning her commitment to church activities. You knew what she stood for and went ahead to marry her without intention to align, and now want to change the other. That's an abuse.

Brother, you are lucky to have married a praying woman, instead of encouraging her the reverse was the case.

Way out is God factor. Awake to the path of Godliness. Keep your ego aside, dialogue with her on a neutral level and seek God for mercy. Reawaken her spiritual consciousness and align with her. You helped made her week and that opened the door to the enemy. Closing the door calls for both of you working together. Stay blessed

2 Likes

Re: I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. by nrexzy: 12:19pm On Jan 14, 2022
Bros in summary no b u get dat belle....

U na official husband dat Ato na unofficial but na him get benefits pass....

Anybody wey use religion dey front fear dat person....

Well my brother na to begin find other options oo...

U fit leave d marriage for her since she neva born for u yet....

Or u go chill once she born u do DNA.... E get why

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. by nrexzy: 12:22pm On Jan 14, 2022
QuickTrade:

You abused her belief from the beginning and that's where you laid a wrong foundation.

Secondly, you lost her when you were in a fight concerning her commitment to church activities. You knew what she stood for and went ahead to marry her without intention to align, and now want to change the other. That's an abuse.

Brother, you are lucky to have married a praying woman, instead of encouraging her the reverse was the case.

Way out is God factor. Awake to the path of Godliness. Keep your ego aside, dialogue with her on a neutral level and seek God for mercy. Reawaken her spiritual consciousness and align with her. You helped made her week and that opened the door to the enemy. Closing the door calls for both of you working together. Stay blessed

Are u normal
In the past our forefathers didnt have church but they did just fine...
So wetin u dey yan abi u dey find likes & shares ni

Use ur head oo

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. by CheedyJ(m): 12:39pm On Jan 14, 2022
QuickTrade:

No be only Amos 3:3 u no like Bmos 4:4..smh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. by otipoju(m): 12:56pm On Jan 14, 2022
QuickTrade:

Wetin this one dey talk? What about the key and seeing for the weekend?

1 Like

Re: I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 14, 2022
Obviously she's smarter... op is in deep sheeet
Re: I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. by fourboys: 1:15pm On Jan 14, 2022
She dey always go meet the REAL father of the baby for hotel, very nice woman, she doesn't want to saperate the unborn child from the real father... U know father's love is the best embarassed embarassed embarassed

Omo op that ur wife smart pass u by far

10 Likes

Re: I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. by Nicepoker(m): 1:16pm On Jan 14, 2022
Op you were too fast to confront.

1 Like

Re: I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. by Justice4Toto: 1:26pm On Jan 14, 2022
Now when the like of ancestor Ubunja and Father ThegirdReppiller were busy teaching redpill and manipulative ways of modern women several simps kicked against such beneficial teaching
The heart of a woman is deep very very deep my brothers.
The battle is lost ..the devil in her will become wiser
I have no advice for you bro.

I have seen a case where a cleric that is involved in settling dispute between a couple ended up impregnating the wife

11 Likes

Re: I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. by olatunde90(m): 1:37pm On Jan 14, 2022
Fear woman,op u know wat to do
Re: I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. by LordIsaac(m): 1:42pm On Jan 14, 2022
LoveUdie:

Oh my God, I was impressed with the story until you lost the battle due to impatience. Why you fall my hands now? Ehn...haba....how on earth do you expect a liar to grow conscience and say "I am lying" when you are not God? You just made her more careful, shame to you! An honest woman would carry you along with all her moves without asking. Something as serious as hotel key should be told you ab initio if her claims were true.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. by joinnow: 1:54pm On Jan 14, 2022
grin you married Master of disguise

5 Likes

Re: I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. by kansoboy: 2:02pm On Jan 14, 2022
This one no concern me.

Ashawos as a wife.

U garRIT?

1 Like

Re: I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. by LordIsaac(m): 2:06pm On Jan 14, 2022
I make bold to say, I've never met a smart woman. I have only seen many above average ones who are highly deceptive and manipulative. For EVERY encounter I have with EVERY woman, I put up a defense in my mind ab initio, irrespective of whether she is my mum, wife or mummy GO.
Re: I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. by revolt(m): 2:13pm On Jan 14, 2022
Oga tell her you no do again. Let her know the marriage is threatened. Leave the house.. You already messed up by confronting too quick. But the fact she lied about a hotel key etc thatss enough to know there is hanky panky.. it's her duty to try make sense out of this situation to you and perhaps convince you. Truth is If she's not cheating she would let you into all her privacy , her phone every detail.. THERE WONT BE DELETED MESSAGES etc if she is cheating she will get a new number, change passwords and delete / change the dudes name in contact. and be more secretive.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. by flokii: 2:37pm On Jan 14, 2022
@OP From the chat you read, one can assume your wife booked the room where she met oga MoMo when he came to town, had swell time together and maybe forgot to return the key to the receptionist.. reason you found the hotel key in her bag.

You need to be careful with her from now on.. she knows you're suspicious and won't let the chats and hotel key evidence slide. A cheating wife can kill her husband so be careful.
You may need to start saving up for DNA test once the child is born.

7 Likes

Re: I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. by specialbobby(m): 2:43pm On Jan 14, 2022
Op no other truth in this matter you have seen it all
Let your action speak to her
Don't be an OKO gba e Wu dani

2 Likes

Re: I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. by Clevybrown6465: 2:43pm On Jan 14, 2022
But my question is, why will she be in possession of an hotel key if actually this hotels don't allow customers to leave with their keys...?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Make 2million Naira Monthly But My Life Is bleeped Up. Am I Jinxed? / Hilarious Picture About MouthAction / Meet The World's First 5yr Old Girl To Be Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.