Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,496 members, 7,865,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:15 PM

I Need Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Advice (660 Views)

I Need Advice On A Single Mother Of Two. / (photo) This Girl Has Finished Me Pls I Need Advice / My Three Years Girl Friend As Finish Me Please I Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice by AdaNonye: 6:41pm On Sep 16, 2018
Re: I Need Advice by ednut1(m): 6:46pm On Sep 16, 2018
Block him everywhere. He want to eat his cake and have it. I just tire for women sha y una weak like this
Re: I Need Advice by Alejoc(m): 6:47pm On Sep 16, 2018
I think I would do the same while wishing him well... He is not taking the right step as a Christian.... I expect him to pray about it until something change
Re: I Need Advice by AdaNonye: 6:53pm On Sep 16, 2018
We're supposed to see someone who is like a mentor to us to advice us. Once we're thru, I intend to cut all forms of communication with him and see him/communicate with him only when necessary.
Re: I Need Advice by Wilfredpat22(f): 6:56pm On Sep 16, 2018
AdaNonye:
We're supposed to see someone who is like a mentor to us to advice us. Once we're thru, I intend to cut all forms of communication with him and see him/communicate with him only when necessary.

Cut him off now. You don’t need to see anyone to cut whatever you have with any man. You are just plain sillly and mumuish

Perhaps it is his money you are after afterall
Re: I Need Advice by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 16, 2018
AdaNonye:
Please I need advice. Was in a Christian relationship for about 2yrs but we were having issues with parental consent. Recently,my partner said he wants to move on. Felt hurt but I had to understand his point of view. My issue is he still wants to keep in touch e.g we used to see almost everyday,talk etc and he still wants it to remain like dat. I'm against it as I feel it will make it harder to heal and move on. I didn't speak to him for some days and he came over to see me and said so many things. I intend to keep it that way. But I just want to seek advice first.
its truly a xtian relationship, if any girl try that with me. I will free her jejely have some drinks and block her ass everywere
Re: I Need Advice by Godmother(f): 7:06pm On Sep 16, 2018
The first poster already said it all; block him in every aspect of your life. You have to be brutal at this point so you can heal fast and move on.

If he comes over to see you, refuse to see him. Do this for a while and with time he'll get the message.
Re: I Need Advice by AdaNonye: 7:08pm On Sep 16, 2018
No need for insults ma'am and no i'm not after his money. We're both comfortable. The person requested to see us and he is someone I respect a lot and won't want our relationship issues to spoil my relationship with him. Just needed to voice out my opinion
Re: I Need Advice by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 16, 2018
Stop talking to him. You are not for doing yourself any good by keeping him close, it won't be easy but it's what you have to do.
Re: I Need Advice by austyn0(m): 7:22pm On Sep 16, 2018
Wilfredpat22:

Cut him off now. You don’t need to see anyone to cut whatever you have with any man. You are just plain sillly and mumuish

Perhaps it is his money you are after afterall
It takes someone that is plain silly and mumuish to know their likes....You sound so pained.
Re: I Need Advice by Lonestar124: 7:26pm On Sep 16, 2018
ednut1:
Block him everywhere. He want to eat his cake and have it. I just tire for women sha y una weak like this
Don't you see it is Christian relationship?

Op, it is called agape love the love of God..As a Christian you know, you've to care for each other and share thing in common that is a genuine sign of Christianity.

Don't get it twisted as long you both are not eating the forbidden fruit.
Re: I Need Advice by Lonestar124: 7:32pm On Sep 16, 2018
AdaNonye:
That is unchristlike..you can still retain godly relationship with him.

You both are Christians not antagonists.
Re: I Need Advice by ednut1(m): 7:38pm On Sep 16, 2018
Lonestar124:
Don't you see it is Christian relationship?

Op, it is called agape love the love of God..As a Christian you know, you've to care for each other and share thing in common that is a genuine sign of Christianity.

Don't get it twisted as long you both are not eating the forbidden fruit.

what does christian relationship mean grin baba leave story.she should block the guy abeg. When she moves on and has a new guy. Dem go still dey chat and talk. And who does that help
Re: I Need Advice by unclefamous: 8:00pm On Sep 16, 2018
dats one shit wit breakups u can never b d same again

(1) (Reply)

Actor, Eddie Murphy Is About To Have 10th Child With 5 Different Women. See Pics / A Woman Cleaned Off The Make Up Of Two Ladies In Lekki After They Paid Her 1k / Nigerian Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Was Cheating On Him With A Yahoo-plus Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.