Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Iddo Bridge: Fashola Reacts, Repair Works To Start Immediately (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iddo Bridge: Fashola Reacts, Repair Works To Start Immediately (video) (22919 Views)

IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola / Ikpeazu Kicks Off Repair Works At Road Damaged By Landslide In Aba (Photos) / Fashola Reacts After His Appointment As Minister Of Works & Housing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iddo Bridge: Fashola Reacts, Repair Works To Start Immediately (video) by allanphash7(m): 7:40am On Aug 26, 2018
No nonsense Minister

Ride on bro

Mouthed!!!
Re: Iddo Bridge: Fashola Reacts, Repair Works To Start Immediately (video) by dingbang(m): 7:42am On Aug 26, 2018
Not only inspecting but should start repairs
Re: Iddo Bridge: Fashola Reacts, Repair Works To Start Immediately (video) by Proffdada: 7:42am On Aug 26, 2018
ottohan:
Lol...behold the paradise of Afonja land....
Eko ni baje oo grin
this one no be gully erosion o grin

2 Likes

Re: Iddo Bridge: Fashola Reacts, Repair Works To Start Immediately (video) by Caseless: 7:43am On Aug 26, 2018
daveP:
[s]Fashola, the President Nigeria may never have. despite all these Apshit stuff, he is still himself; listening to the cries of people.[/s]
one of the hypocrites!
Re: Iddo Bridge: Fashola Reacts, Repair Works To Start Immediately (video) by jayson87: 7:55am On Aug 26, 2018
daveP:
Fashola, the President Nigeria may never have. despite all these Apshit stuff, he is still himself; listening to the cries of people.
May we never have such a corrupt 75m website and most expensie borehole in the world has president. the rocket scientist. Never ever and ever! Because it's Iddo bridge Lagos, repair works commence immediately, the jebba - abuja that erosion is almost bringing to ground, the self centered man overlooks it
Re: Iddo Bridge: Fashola Reacts, Repair Works To Start Immediately (video) by excel101(m): 8:05am On Aug 26, 2018
Election is by the corner
Re: Iddo Bridge: Fashola Reacts, Repair Works To Start Immediately (video) by RexTramadol1: 8:08am On Aug 26, 2018
obailala:

The reason why this is news worthy is very obvious; anyone who is Nigerian knows the typical reaction time of the Nigerian government to complaints like this can be from months to years. But this one happened within 24-48 hours.

If that's how you're wired to think

Congrats!

Some of us have gone way past crude thinking.
Re: Iddo Bridge: Fashola Reacts, Repair Works To Start Immediately (video) by pointstores(m): 8:09am On Aug 26, 2018
Nawa
Re: Iddo Bridge: Fashola Reacts, Repair Works To Start Immediately (video) by Ikpongiton: 8:10am On Aug 26, 2018
failed president,failed state,failed bridge
Re: Iddo Bridge: Fashola Reacts, Repair Works To Start Immediately (video) by Changethechain: 8:14am On Aug 26, 2018
I can agree on osibanjo, fashola and emiefele.. The rest are poo
sarrki:
I said the best thing to happen to Nigeria

Is Buhari

Osinbajo

Fashola

Amaechi

Tinubu

Emiefele

Only enemies of our country disagree
Re: Iddo Bridge: Fashola Reacts, Repair Works To Start Immediately (video) by excel101(m): 8:14am On Aug 26, 2018
Imustreturn:
This country tire person
Have Nigerians not been complaining about the herdsmen killings in Benue State, how was the Govt's. response like, was it as swift as this? The only reason they're acting this fast, is because of 2019 elections is close.
Re: Iddo Bridge: Fashola Reacts, Repair Works To Start Immediately (video) by Auxtin85(m): 8:20am On Aug 26, 2018
obailala:

Oga are you sure you know the meaning of the word 'hypocrite' which you just freely used?.... Also, next time, try and read the report first; if you did, you wouldn't have made this comment.

Lastly, it is "IT'S" not "IS".

Correction noted sir, but they are clearly hypocrites they only rush when their lapses are exposed.
Re: Iddo Bridge: Fashola Reacts, Repair Works To Start Immediately (video) by obailala(m): 8:31am On Aug 26, 2018
RexTramadol1:

If that's how you're wired to think

Congrats!

Some of us have gone way past crude thinking.
There's nothing cruder than your lame attempt at comparing Nigeria with developed countries where things 'are expected' to work. I simply pointed out why this particular issue is news worthy.

The Nigerian government is known to always be ineffective; so on this one, there's absolutely nothing crude or unusual about anyone being surprised or impressed that a Nigerian government can actually respond and take action on anything this quickly.
Re: Iddo Bridge: Fashola Reacts, Repair Works To Start Immediately (video) by nnokwa042(m): 8:50am On Aug 26, 2018
daveP:
Fashola, the President Nigeria may never have. despite all these Apshit stuff, he is still himself; listening to the cries of people.
what of light is not rocket science undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Iddo Bridge: Fashola Reacts, Repair Works To Start Immediately (video) by Oblang(m): 8:50am On Aug 26, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:
THEY'RE ACTING CONCERNED JUST BECAUSE IT MADE THE NEWS.
THIEVES. undecided

We ve had govt in Nigeria b4 in which several cries of the masses does not concern them...
Re: Iddo Bridge: Fashola Reacts, Repair Works To Start Immediately (video) by Oblang(m): 8:53am On Aug 26, 2018
nestic:

I WISH U HAVE SENSE, Cus somebody with sense will neva say this.. Av seen different supporters buh buhari's supporters are the worst, blinded from d truth,The only thing i will neva do in my life is to argue with a buhari supporter, they just neva accept d truth.. Op help me ask ur aboki why is dollar still at over 350 naira, when he answers den lets talk

Oga forget dollar. When we start doing things right in Nigeria (like this govt is doing), dollar will normalize...
Re: Iddo Bridge: Fashola Reacts, Repair Works To Start Immediately (video) by Realname: 9:11am On Aug 26, 2018
sarrki:

Is Buhari

Osinbajo

Fashola

Amaechi

Tinubu

Emiefele

Talkative
Re: Iddo Bridge: Fashola Reacts, Repair Works To Start Immediately (video) by Imustreturn(m): 9:51am On Aug 26, 2018
excel101:
Have Nigerians not been complaining about the herdsmen killings in Benue State, how was the Govt's. response like, was it as swift as this? The only reason they're acting this fast, is because of 2019 elections is close.
u said it all
Re: Iddo Bridge: Fashola Reacts, Repair Works To Start Immediately (video) by thirty(m): 10:02am On Aug 26, 2018
Scatterscatter:
Fash for life!!!

We dey miss you die for Lagos because this Ambode boy is just busy scattering and building bus stops everywhere like his life depends on it.

You people should Come and warn him ooo!

Fash for life.
Fash for president

I thought I'm the only one thinking this. I doesn't make sense comparing learned Fashola with learning Ambode.

In Lagos, Fashola touches all aspect of life.
He deserve to be head of three ministries.

He deserve to be the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: Iddo Bridge: Fashola Reacts, Repair Works To Start Immediately (video) by mide419: 10:25am On Aug 26, 2018
sarrki:

Is Buhari

Osinbajo

Fashola

Amaechi

Tinubu

Emiefele

Anybody that disagree with your shit is an enemy

Kwontinue
Re: Iddo Bridge: Fashola Reacts, Repair Works To Start Immediately (video) by sammirano: 11:18am On Aug 26, 2018
sarrki:

One of the rare confused wailer

Who did Fashola reports to ?

It’s a pity I can’t reformat this one

It’s gone beyond repair

Whalii you get bad mouth grin
Re: Iddo Bridge: Fashola Reacts, Repair Works To Start Immediately (video) by CoolAmbience(m): 1:19pm On Aug 26, 2018
daveP:

So Fashola gave himself the current responsibilities he shoulders as a Federal Minister?

Your post is just so unintelligent.

You don't know when you disgracing yourself in the guise of airing your opinion.
Re: Iddo Bridge: Fashola Reacts, Repair Works To Start Immediately (video) by Raskasal(m): 3:01pm On Aug 26, 2018
sarrki:

Is Buhari

Osinbajo

Fashola

Amaechi

Tinubu

Emiefele

You're on point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iddo Bridge: Fashola Reacts, Repair Works To Start Immediately (video) by Rinsola32(f): 4:04pm On Aug 26, 2018
olujastro:

Of course.
Compare the above guys being in charge of managing our Federal government affairs with fast rising Nollywood actors like:
Saraki, Dino Melaye, Ben Bruce, Bode George, etc. What a joke of a Federal government Nigeria we will have!

My ultimate wish is for swift and brilliant minds like Fashola to become Nigeria's president. Except that Nigeria isn't a normal country.
Zoning, religion and other irrelevant issues are considered before competence.

Those actors make me sick. So disheartening. I just pray people don't make mistake during next year election.

1 Like

Re: Iddo Bridge: Fashola Reacts, Repair Works To Start Immediately (video) by GallantKing(m): 6:43pm On Aug 26, 2018
Fashola is working

(1) (2) (Reply)

Presidential Election: Atiku’s Legal Battle May Be A Rip-off - Mohammed Bello / SNM Accuses Nnamdi Kanu Of Crimes Against Humanity / "Obasanjo Endorses Kwankwaso, El-Rufai For 2019" - Alhaji Abdullahi Sugar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.