Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,527 members, 7,843,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Guys:can You Marry Weird Mc(nigerian Pop Star)? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys:can You Marry Weird Mc(nigerian Pop Star)? (1705 Views)

Guys What Can Make You Marry Weird Mc A Nigeria Pop Star?…>picx / Guys Will You Marry Weird Mc Nigerian Pop Star? ----->pics / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys:can You Marry Weird Mc(nigerian Pop Star)? by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 27, 2010
hehehhehe i laff grin with all her money will u marry her? cheesy

Re: Guys:can You Marry Weird Mc(nigerian Pop Star)? by 190: 12:02pm On Jun 27, 2010
rubbish

make i inhale one full can of baygon thru my mouth
if the thought of eva marrying this uglrized wildebeest eva crosses my mind
Re: Guys:can You Marry Weird Mc(nigerian Pop Star)? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 27, 2010
Am not a homosexual pls.
Re: Guys:can You Marry Weird Mc(nigerian Pop Star)? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 27, 2010
190:

rubbish

ah, take it easy, na human like u
Re: Guys:can You Marry Weird Mc(nigerian Pop Star)? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 27, 2010
eina:

Am not a homosexual pls.
meaning plz grin
Re: Guys:can You Marry Weird Mc(nigerian Pop Star)? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 27, 2010
^^^ you want me to marry that "MAN"?
Re: Guys:can You Marry Weird Mc(nigerian Pop Star)? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 27, 2010
^^lol
Re: Guys:can You Marry Weird Mc(nigerian Pop Star)? by slap1(m): 12:42pm On Jun 27, 2010
odiaero:

ah, take it easy, na human like u
Then what is d aim of dis thread?
Re: Guys:can You Marry Weird Mc(nigerian Pop Star)? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 27, 2010
^^ slap, this arsenal boy, wetin carry u come romance section, u miss road? grin
Re: Guys:can You Marry Weird Mc(nigerian Pop Star)? by papagee1(m): 12:49pm On Jun 27, 2010
odiaero:

^^ slap, this arsenal boy, wetin carry u come romance section, u miss road? grin
death grin grin
Re: Guys:can You Marry Weird Mc(nigerian Pop Star)? by nellaluv(f): 12:51pm On Jun 27, 2010
I wonder wat d aim of this thread is undecided .
If you must know there's always a partner for every1 out there, if u cant marry her some else would, busybodi.
Happi sunday! smiley
Re: Guys:can You Marry Weird Mc(nigerian Pop Star)? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 27, 2010
^^sharrap dai, wowo cheesy
Re: Guys:can You Marry Weird Mc(nigerian Pop Star)? by slap1(m): 1:00pm On Jun 27, 2010
nellaluv:

I wonder wat d aim of this thread is undecided .
If you must know there's always a partner for every1 out there, if u cant marry her some else would, busybodi.
Happi sunday! smiley
I neva brush teeth I for blow u kiss. Well done.
Re: Guys:can You Marry Weird Mc(nigerian Pop Star)? by nellaluv(f): 1:05pm On Jun 27, 2010
^ ^@ slap,
kiss me like that i go manage am kiss kiss .

@Odiaero, na me u call wowo, i don mark you. You and 190 will be my main target on this section grin .
Re: Guys:can You Marry Weird Mc(nigerian Pop Star)? by Orikinla(m): 1:13pm On Jun 27, 2010
190:

rubbish

Back in the days at St.Gregory's College in Lagos, my class buddy Kunle Esho said, as long as she get toto and she no fine, just take cloth cover her face and do am and you would never be bothered.

Weird MC get TOTO?
If you no marry, another man go marry am well well.
Finis.

God did not make woman for beauty pageants, but to fork and born for man.
Excuse me, please.

No woman is really ugly if you know how to love her.
Re: Guys:can You Marry Weird Mc(nigerian Pop Star)? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 27, 2010
nellaluv:

^ ^@ slap,

@Odiaero, na me u call wowo, i don mark you. You and 190 will be my main target on this section grin .

ah, sorry o, na slip of tongue grin grin
Re: Guys:can You Marry Weird Mc(nigerian Pop Star)? by nellaluv(f): 1:24pm On Jun 27, 2010
^ ^ @ odiaero, so u dey use tongue dey type, smh grin grin .
Orikinla: Back in the days at St.Gregory's College in Lagos , my class buddy Kunle Esho said, as long as she get toto and she no fine, just take cloth cover her face and do am and you would never be bothered.
Back in which days shocked shocked shocked , how many years ago was dat, shocked you must be Ben Bruce age mate tongue
Re: Guys:can You Marry Weird Mc(nigerian Pop Star)? by slap1(m): 1:26pm On Jun 27, 2010
nellaluv:

^ ^@ slap,

Shuoo? Oya take am.
Re: Guys:can You Marry Weird Mc(nigerian Pop Star)? by slap1(m): 1:29pm On Jun 27, 2010
^ ^ @ odiaero, so u dey use tongue dey type, smh
Ewooo!
Re: Guys:can You Marry Weird Mc(nigerian Pop Star)? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 27, 2010
nellaluv:

^ ^ @ odiaero, so u dey use tongue dey type, smh grin grin .Back in which days shocked shocked shocked , how many years ago was dat, shocked you must be Ben Bruce age mate tongue
lwkmd grin grin grin
Re: Guys:can You Marry Weird Mc(nigerian Pop Star)? by queeneve: 1:38pm On Jun 27, 2010
THAT A WOMAN?
Re: Guys:can You Marry Weird Mc(nigerian Pop Star)? by nellaluv(f): 1:41pm On Jun 27, 2010
slap1: Shuoo? Oya take am.
I neva see am tongue
Re: Guys:can You Marry Weird Mc(nigerian Pop Star)? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 27, 2010
queeneve:

THAT A WOMAN?
yes
Re: Guys:can You Marry Weird Mc(nigerian Pop Star)? by queeneve: 1:56pm On Jun 27, 2010
That a hermaphodite!!!!
Re: Guys:can You Marry Weird Mc(nigerian Pop Star)? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 27, 2010
Never heard of her. undecided I take it from comments, this is a female? Because the picture here, looks very masculine.
Re: Guys:can You Marry Weird Mc(nigerian Pop Star)? by Carolece(f): 2:42pm On Jun 27, 2010
odiaero:

hehehhehe i laff grin with all her money will u marry her? cheesy
Thats a woman for real?
Re: Guys:can You Marry Weird Mc(nigerian Pop Star)? by slex(m): 2:47pm On Jun 27, 2010
love is in the eyes of the beholder, sure i would marry after i must have bn brain washed of have a severe case of amnesia
Re: Guys:can You Marry Weird Mc(nigerian Pop Star)? by PokerFace(f): 2:58pm On Jun 27, 2010
She's a very pretty lady . . . Check her out

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3_fEBkG1vM&feature/related[/flash]

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuUalqY_pwo&feature/related[/flash]
Re: Guys:can You Marry Weird Mc(nigerian Pop Star)? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 27, 2010
lol
Re: Guys:can You Marry Weird Mc(nigerian Pop Star)? by IRAPADA(m): 8:49pm On Jun 27, 2010
That one no b woman again she don change to man al im document carry male as sex:
Re: Guys:can You Marry Weird Mc(nigerian Pop Star)? by nellaluv(f): 10:07pm On Jun 27, 2010
@siena,
like seriously, u've neva heard of weird mc- she's the one that sang the animated music video>> Ijo oya ,
Re: Guys:can You Marry Weird Mc(nigerian Pop Star)? by Faher(m): 10:18pm On Jun 27, 2010
I like some of her songs.
That's all I care about.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Way To Get A Girlfriend-just Give It A Trial: / Seriously Confused Guys Please Help A Friend Out. His Cousin Is Pregnant For Him / Why Is It Always The Girl's Fault?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.