Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,344 members, 7,836,415 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG (7398 Views)

Buhari In Imo: Infrastructure Legacy Projects Of PMB-Led FG In The SE / The Truth About The 100 GOBIR Campaign Vehicles for PMB/PYO . Pic / Buharist Hangout To Purchase N55m Form For PMB, Writes Campaign Dg(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by Engrboat: 10:01pm On Aug 26, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Those are never the same bridge. He is slowly loosing it

Because you have eyes and you cannot simply use it rightly.

Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by Butterflyleo: 10:02pm On Aug 26, 2018
Engrboat:

Because you have eyes and you cannot simply use it rightly.

So which is the same? Since you have eyes and I don't, show me

Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by dlondonbadboy: 10:02pm On Aug 26, 2018
Let me break it down you readers to understand...
1. It's a taboo for a zombie to admit Jonathan did anything. The taboo is punishable by death. A zombie can never say Jonathan initiated project x,y,z.

2. This project in question was initiated by Jonathan and almost completed by 2015 elections.

3. Buhari has not started any single thing on this said bridge. Zero!

4. Zombies are hoping he would open it by November. But as I type now, nothing is been done there. The pics you see is the 85% completion stage that Jonathan left it.

5. Just as Buhari will complete this project that was initiated by Jonathan, so will the next President complete projects that will be started by Buhari when he leaves office next year.

6. Unlike paid zombies and butterflyleopards, i must be in my office as early as 7am, so I've to sleep...

2 Likes

Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by Engrboat: 10:04pm On Aug 26, 2018
Butterflyleo:

USE YOUR EYES CORRECTLY.

THAT TRAMEADOL IS DANGEROUS TO YOUR HEALTH

Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by justtoodark: 10:07pm On Aug 26, 2018
Engrboat:

WHICH OF THE BRIDGE

especialy the last wan with pmb on it....

why is the pillar under it more curved than the uncompletly gej on it....??...

did they change the desighn or what...?....or is it my eyes playing tricks on me... undecided undecided
Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by Engrboat: 10:08pm On Aug 26, 2018
Butterflyleo:

SEEMS YOU NEE TO SEE PICTURE SEVERAL TIME BEFORE UT STICKS TO YOUR SENSES.

HERE YOU HAVE IT AGAIN ACCORDING TO YOU

Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by Butterflyleo: 10:08pm On Aug 26, 2018
Engrboat:

USE YOUR EYES CORRECTLY.

THAT TRAMEADOL IS DANGEROUS TO YOUR HEALTH

Chai what a liar and a shameless one too.

Why are you editing your posts and pictures? grin

This was your picture claiming it was Oweto under GEJ attached.

Wailers and lies belong in hell.

Why did you take it down? cheesy

Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by Butterflyleo: 10:11pm On Aug 26, 2018
Engineercanoe its now clear you are just one demented desperado who lies as a hobby.

Keep sniper close because this November the bridge would be opened to the public FULLY COMPLETED BY PMB.

Keep sniper close.
Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by Engrboat: 10:12pm On Aug 26, 2018
Butterflyleo:

TAKE WHAT DOWN ABI YOU'RE THE ONE DENYING YOUR ACCLAIMED PRESENT PICTURE.

Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by Engrboat: 10:14pm On Aug 26, 2018
Butterflyleo:
Engineercanoe its now clear you are just one demented desperado who lies as a hobby.

Keep sniper close because this November the bridge would be opened to the public FULLY COMPLETED BY PMB.

Keep sniper close.

trameadol is really taking its toll on you already, T

Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by justtoodark: 10:16pm On Aug 26, 2018
Engrboat:

TAKE WHAT DOWN ABI YOU'RE THE ONE DENYING YOUR ACCLAIMED PRESENT PICTURE.

hugwash...

gej started it,pmb finished it...obj started it idi amin finished it....who cares...!!!!

kindergarten.....
Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by Engrboat: 10:17pm On Aug 26, 2018
Butterflyleo:

seem all liars are loss of comprehension and meaning.

FROM YOUR UPLOADED IMAGE, CAN YOU UNDERSTAND THE FOLLOWING,

Vision of...........

In progress......

Nibo, iro o ni je ki won ronu
Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by Engrboat: 10:18pm On Aug 26, 2018
justtoodark:

hugwash...

gej started it,pmb finished it...obj started it idi amin finished it....who cares...!!!!

kindergarten.....

See them.

no be una start it.

will it not be good to show the current state and level of work, BUT HELL NO

they keep lying

1 Like

Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by Butterflyleo: 10:20pm On Aug 26, 2018
Engrboat:

seem all liars are loss of comprehension and meaning.

FROM YOUR UPLOADED IMAGE, CAN YOU UNDERSTAND THE FOLLOWING,

Vision of...........

In progress......

Nibo, iro o ni je ki won ronu

It seems lying and wailers run side by side. From the pictures you uploaded initially which you took down but thank God I saves it before you tool it down out of shame,

Can you show me the similarities between the picture you uploaded which you took down and this bridge.

Do you understand what you posted when the picture said GEJS VISION OF OWETO IN 2015 and the other pictures of bridges.

Do you understand what similarities in structural design means?

Take a close look at the nonsense you posted which shame made you take down when Exposed.

Is the bottom right picture also a vision?

Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by justtoodark: 10:22pm On Aug 26, 2018
Engrboat:

See them.

no be una start it.

will it not be good to show the current state and level of work, BUT HELL NO

they keep lying

who start wetin...??

the first photo is clear....that was computer generated....but the others look different....

what does it even matter sef....what matters is its getting completed.....

i dont argue such bullocks like who started it....yadiyadiyada......
Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by Engrboat: 10:26pm On Aug 26, 2018
Butterflyleo:

It seems lying and wailers run side by side. From the pictures you uploaded initially which you took down but thank God I saves it before you tool it down out of shame,

Can you show me the similarities between the picture you uploaded which you took down and this bridge.

Do you understand what you posted when the picture said GEJS VISION OF OWETO IN 2015 and the other pictures of bridges.

Do you understand what similarities in structural design means?

Take a close look at the nonsense you posted which shame made you take down when Exposed.

Is the bottom right picture also a vision?

WHY DID YOU HAVE TO REPEAT 2014 PICTURE AS THE CURRENT LEVEL OF WORK,

IS THAT NOT LYING FROM LIAR MOHAMMED SONS

Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by Engrboat: 10:27pm On Aug 26, 2018
justtoodark:

who start wetin...??

the first photo is clear....that was computer generated....but the others look different....

WHICH COMPUTER GENERATED.

SO THIS IS COMPUTER GENERATED.

WHY DID BMC HAD TO REPEAT 2014 PICTURE AS BEEN CURRENT LEVEL OF WORK IN 2018 IF THAT IS NOT LYING

1 Like

Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by Butterflyleo: 10:29pm On Aug 26, 2018
Engrboat:

WHY DID YOU HAVE TO REPEAT 2014 PICTURE AS THE CURRENT LEVEL OF WORK,

IS THAT NOT LYING FROM LIAR MOHAMMED SONS

Quote me when you are ready to defend your sham and when you are ready to stop being a habitual liar same way you are a habitual liar all over nairaland and keep getting exposed from thread to thread.

Until then, you are now considered a quack engineer as well for not being able to identify structural differences which were like black to white in the pictures yet claiming they represented oweto bridge.

Quack engineer who habitually lies in wailing
Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by justtoodark: 10:29pm On Aug 26, 2018
Engrboat:

WHY DID BMC HAD TO REPEAT 2014 PICTURE AS BEEN CURRENT LEVEL OF WORK IN 2018 IF THAT IS NOT LYING

not this picture...the other wan with vision on it....
Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by Butterflyleo: 10:31pm On Aug 26, 2018
Engrboat:

Justtodark saw the picture you uploaded before shame made you take it down so no need to pretend to him as you try to deny knowledge of what he is talking about.
Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by dlondonbadboy: 10:32pm On Aug 26, 2018
justtoodark:

who start wetin...??

But who stary3d th3 project...Jonathan or Buhari, cos I'm confused...
Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by Butterflyleo: 10:33pm On Aug 26, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

Who is opening it to the public FULLY COMPLETED IN NOVEMBER?
Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by justtoodark: 10:34pm On Aug 26, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

who cares who started it....!!!!

what you wan do with a half finished bridge....??...admire it....??
Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by Engrboat: 10:35pm On Aug 26, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Quote me when you are ready to defend your sham and when you are ready to stop being a habitual liar same way you are a habitual liar all over nairaland and keep getting exposed from thread to thread.

Until then, you are now considered a quack engineer as well for not being able to identify structural differences which were like black to white in the pictures yet claiming they represented oweto bridge.

Quack engineer who habitually lies in wailing

ITS VERY EASY TO DETECT SONS OF LIAR MOHAMMED WHEN YOU SEE THEM.

YOUR REFUSAL TO DENY THAT YOU UPLOAED 2014 PICTURE CLAIMING IT TO BE 2018 CURRENT LEVEL ALREADY SATISFIED MY RESEARCH ON YOU THAT YOU ARE A SERIAL LIAR FROM THE GENERATION OF LYING MOHAMMED KINGDOM

1 Like

Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by Engrboat: 10:36pm On Aug 26, 2018
justtoodark:

Can you be bold enough to give us the current updated picture>

and please not Butterflyleo 2014 acclaimed picture this time around
Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by justtoodark: 10:40pm On Aug 26, 2018
Engrboat:

Can you be bold enough to give us the current updated picture>

and please not Butterflyleo 2014 acclaimed picture this time around

i dont have no pictures about that bridge...i didnt even knew anything about it sef....

their are many bridges in nigeria....i dont know why una wan piss each other off because of a bridge....
Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by Butterflyleo: 10:43pm On Aug 26, 2018
Engrboat:

ITS VERY EASY TO DETECT SONS OF LIAR MOHAMMED WHEN YOU SEE THEM.

YOUR REFUSAL TO DENY THAT YOU UPLOAED 2014 PICTURE CLAIMING IT TO BE 2018 CURRENT LEVEL ALREADY SATISFIED MY RESEARCH ON YOU THAT YOU ARE A SERIAL LIAR FROM THE GENERATION OF LYING MOHAMMED KINGDOM

Get sniper ready by November when it is opened to the public FULLY COMPLETED . Something your Ogogoro chugging Ineffectual buffoon could not do.
Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by Engrboat: 10:44pm On Aug 26, 2018
justtoodark:

i dont have no pictures about that bridge...i didnt even knew anything about it sef....

their are many bridges in nigeria....i dont know why una wan piss each other off because of a bridge....

Abio ooo

However its always good to say things the way it is.

If you are giving us updates on the bridge, why not Butterflyleo: give us the current images of the bridge Instead of recycling 2014 picture claiming it to be for 2018
Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by justtoodark: 10:45pm On Aug 26, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Get sniper ready by November when it is opened to the public FULLY COMPLETED . Something your Ogogoro chugging Ineffectual buffoon could not do.

you have a point their....the Ineffectual buffoon didnt finish it....

we should only care about things are done not started....
Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by Engrboat: 10:45pm On Aug 26, 2018
Butterflyleo:

typical BMC trademarks when caught red_handed

cover your eyes in shame

1 Like

Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by dlondonbadboy: 10:46pm On Aug 26, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Who is opening it to the public FULLY COMPLETED IN NOVEMBER?
justtoodark:

So we should disregard any project that is started and not completed? Cos i know their would be some projects that Buhari won't be able to complete before he leaves office in 2019...Should we disregard those projects?
What would happen if you guys praise Jonathan for starting a project? Would you die? Lol. It's so funny.

1 Like

Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by dlondonbadboy: 10:47pm On Aug 26, 2018
justtoodark:

you have a point their....the Ineffectual buffoon didnt finish it....

we should only care about things are done not started..

Noted. Id remind you this later...oh, i will..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

$9.6bn Judgment: FG, P&ID Head For Showdown / Justice Nyanko To Demand For Kanu Repatriation Papers Before Trial / 6 APC Chieftains, Others Defect To PDP In Jigawa (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.